• Hello, Dominique_Burns!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Dominique_Burns   Which staff member banned you? Valentino Reiner   When did you get banned? 04/01/2024   What is the ban reason? Trolling   Personal comment I understand why I act retard here and there and im ready to prove that i can act normally too.  
    • Hello, Enzo Corleone!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Enzo Corleone   Which staff member banned you? LocMax   When did you get banned? 06/01/2024   What is the ban reason? Adversting   Personal comment Bro Im sorry I didnt even mean that you missunderstood me I said for joking SS not the real server name bro cmon unban me pls Im active all of day  
    • Desmond Moore - 3 point(s) Junior Cooper - 2 point(s) Jaquan Brown - 1 point(s)
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• mhmd earned a badge
      Collaborator
    • StreetWise News earned a badge
      First Post
    • stxrmy earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • stxrmy earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Micheal_Robert earned a badge
      Week One Done
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Blaze_Warden

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.