• Hello, Darryl Williams!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Darryl Williams   Which staff member banned you? Anonymous   When did you get banned? 06/02/2024   What is the ban reason? Ruining the GSF - NBA brawl   Personal comment I m opening this application because i m banned from discord and i found no other way to communicate about the legitimacy of this ban. I log in for the first in valrise since 2 months, i got called for BK in a brawl. since i didn't have a bat i stayed there, not fighting anyone (realizing full well this is a brawl and guns don't have to get involved). Until someone shoots me a bunch of times (an NBA), i shot em back.. i genuinely don't understand this ban, not in the least. i m expecting a good explanation here (if there s a confirmed rulebreak from my part, fine, the ban is justified and i wouldn't have wasted my time trying an unban) i just think the Manger who banned is biased, i feel like the reasoning was ''Darryl got reported, then he must be the problem because he always is''   The way i want this appeal approached is to provide me an explanation/proof for my ban. because i know i won't get unbanned in the case i m established to have broken a rule.  
    • Not offering such a price for a property you found unowned
    • Hello, Jim_Davies!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mikkas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.