• What is your in-game name? Peter_Morrison Date & time of occurence? 22/6/2024 18:50 Elaborate how you lost this/these items Like all the time when I join the server, I usually ride a mountain bike and just make a lift around the LS to see the mood and players, what's going and play PB, while I was riding it I went to Pershing Square there was like few admins and players joking and playing around like always from time to time you see them act in an unprofessional behavior (as admins/police officers/higher ranks, etc...) and yeah I was just watching till' this server manager Kacper Kowalski showed up and just bombed that bandit on us, now the fact that I was the only one who got knocked I guess due to it while I was putting my mask on which means I lost it because that ID 1 on the picture idk what's his name came and finished me the paramedic got no time to revive, and yeah just watching and kinda far a bit from them, I completely understand that he was just kidding around with his friends, staff members, and other players, so far I have no problem with him. Still, the only thing that annoys me is that he did not pay any attention, as if nothing happened, even though I asked for support (via /support in-game), and yeah none cared... Proof https://imgur.com/yZBNQ9n  
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Moazzam_Mogilevich

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.