• Applications Format State of San Andreas Government     Requirements   Be at least 21 years old of age or older; Be a legal United States citizen, or a regular alien residing within the United States; Be morally and physically fit to conduct basic duties; Have a clean criminal record for the past 3 years (( 7 days )), excluding investigated and dropped charges; Do not pose any threat to the integrity of the State or to the State itself; Be mentally fit and do not have any serious illnesses that could affect your work duty; Be able to perform teamwork duties and work, follow the higher-rankeds' orders and be able to work under pressure; Possess a valid drivers' license and a valid passport; Possess a residence within the territory of San Andreas, whether it be rental or owned; Be aware of the fact that you may be denied for no specified reason if the application's handler deems so, and be aware of the fact that once you sign the work contract and terms agreement, you're pursuing a legal tie; Further requirements may be or may be not specified during interviews. (( Admin history is not a problem as long as it's not excessive. Different situations might be evaluated in a different manner from case to case. Permanent bans are only allowed if they have been from 91 days or longer before the submission of the application to the Government. )) (( Be able to fitfully follow orders. )) (( Agree to respect the eventual employment contract and its terms and conditions. )) (( Be aware of the fact that you might not be accepted for any reason. )) (( Be an experienced player with great regards of the server & forum rules, respected by the community and able to follow OOC orders as well. )) The State of San Andreas' Government retains the right to add, edit and/or remove any other requirements in the future.     Submit your application to the email of SA Government here Any responses that are not from the SA Government must be ignored     The Government of the State of San Andreas is hereby looking for the currently vacant positions to be fulfilled:   State Secretary Secretary of Licensing Department Secretary of Treasure Department Secretary of Justice Department Secretary of Defense Department Secretary of Health Department Secretary of Homeland Security Secretary of Urban Development Press Secretary State Photographers   (( For more informations regarding the vacancies or any other sort of questions, contact us at the #chatter channel of the following Discord server link: https://discord.gg/KVJ9fYA ))
    • Contact snr+ ig for the refund
    • Hello, Bob_Kotid!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Bob_Kotid   Which staff member banned you? Zac   When did you get banned? 06/02/2024   What is the ban reason? Harbouring Ban evader   Personal comment Okay i am not going to beg or cry here. I am aware of what i did. Yes i know who it was, yes it was a ban evader, yes i helped him get started. Yes i knew this was going to happen. I apologize, But banning me for hanging with ban evader doesnt sound right imo.  
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BlockWiper

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.