• Hello, Arman_Abbas!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Arman_Abbas   Which staff member banned you? Inferno   When did you get banned? 06/30/2024   What is the ban reason? Aimbot I think?   Personal comment Hey there! I know I'm back again but I just want to clarify few things before this appeal is closed again. I want to disclose that I did cheated because I kept being killed from few people and they were spreading negativity. Although I understand that this wasn't very mature of me that's why I am here and accepting my mistake. I know that cheating shouldn't be my first priority If I'm playing against cheaters. As you know there's a quote "If you can't beat them then join them" or "Sometimes your opponent is just having a really good day." Apart from the quotes I'm deeply sorry for this rule break and I would like another chance to play on the server. This is a really good server and I enjoyed it with my friends and my brothers. Please take this appeal into consideration and please don't deny it. I would like to have another chance. This apologia is towards Valrise Community that includes players or the administrations. I am surely ready to face the consequences of my immature behavior. SORRY VALRISE GAMING :)   Thank you :)    
    • Hello, Thayson Williams!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Thayson Williams   Which staff member banned you? Shaqq   When did you get banned? 04/05/2024   What is the ban reason? Speed Hacking   Personal comment Well Dacord I admit that I wanted to go faster to go to my friend also I should not have done that I wouldn't have done it again sorryy  
    • Hello Dinos!   Since you no longer want this property, I will archive this request.   Regards, Administrator, Chris Harris  
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Finn_Balor earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Vence earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Vence earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Vence earned a badge
      One Year In
    • DripZ earned a badge
      First Post
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Hozzie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.