• Full name: Kane Smith Address of residence: Los Santos, Jefferson Phone number: 697 Email (( Discord tag )): shadowstrikerx_ Date of Birth: 24/8/2004 Place of Birth: Jefferson What position are you applying for? (see vacancies below): State Secretary   Why do you want to join the Government: I wanna serve the community, and make a difference in Los Santos. Growing up in Jefferson, I have seen how the government can make a positive impact on people's lives. I wanna be part of that, and help create change that'll benefit everyone. I believe that with my skills and experience, I can bring a fresh perspective to the government and help make a real difference What will you bring to the Government: l'll bring my passion for helping people, my knowledge of the city, I've been through a lot in my life, and I've learned how to adapt to different situations. I'll use that experience to make a positive impact on the government and help create solutions to the problems faced by the people of Los Santos. I'm a quick learner, and I'm always looking for ways to improve myself and help others. Do you think that you are able and fit to fulfill duties inside of the Government in a fashionable manner? (Yes / No): Yes Have you been arrested in the past 3 years (( 7 OOC days ))?: No List at least 3 positive qualities about you and 3 negative qualities about you: positives: I'm a loyal person, and I'll always have my people's backs. I'm also determined, and I won't give up when things get tough. and I'm resourceful, and I can think on my feet and find ways to get things done. negatives: sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me, and I can be hot-headed. And I act without thinkin things through. and sometimes I'm too trusting, and I gotta work on trustin' people less. How will you be improving your negative qualities and eventually fixing them?: i'll work on taking a step back and thinking before I act, and I'll surround myself with people who can keep me in check. I'll also be workin' on buildin' my self control. I'll take the time to reflect on my actions, and i'll make my best effort to change my behavior. Are you able to work in a large team of members? ( Yes / No): Yes Do you possess a walkie-talkie/radio (( Do you possess a microphone? Not mandatory but if you have it, it's better )) (Yes / No): I do. Any additional information? (( leave blank or type "N/A" if none )): N/A   Agreement contract I, Kane Smith, affirm that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not commited perjury or defamation within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above.
    • Player can't afford the price.
    • Yard will cost $2,500,000 and garage will cost $5,000,000
    • Approved for $2,500,000
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    BlockWiper

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.