• Hello, Mikkas_Mazerati!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Mikkas_Mazerati   Which staff member banned you? Zac   When did you get banned? 04/30/2024   What is the ban reason? Using tools to mask identity   Personal comment Yes im so sorry i was using gpci unbannner, its a big mistack that i entree the server while the gpci unbanner on my cleo, next time i will be carefully and i will never enter with gpci unbanner, so give me a chance please i will be happy if i got Unbanned.  
    • Full name: Kane Smith Phone number: 697 Residence address: Los Santos, Jefferson Email ((discord tag)): shadowstrikerx_ Details of the company Company name: StreetWise News Company type: News Channel Company creation date: 5/29/2024 Company's headquarters address: N/A yet. Company's bank id: #1280 Company's phone number (if it has): N/A Company's networth (vehicles, properties): N/A Company's bank assets (money): 100,000$ Current number of employees: 5 Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: I believe Streetwise News is the perfect fit for this role because we're deeply passionate about giving a voice to the community. our team of experienced journalists and experts have a genuine understanding of the issues that matter most to people. we're dedicated to delivering accurate, unbiased, and engaging news that resonates with our audience. by amplifying the voices of those who need to be heard, we can make a real difference. I'm confident that our unique approach and expertise make us the ideal choice to fulfill this important role. What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: I'd say we're looking at around $500,000 to $750,000 in funding to get Streetwise News up and running smoothly. this amount would cover startup costs, equipment, staffing, and operational expenses for the first month How is the to-be given funds will be used?: we plan to allocate the funds as follows: 30% for staffing and hiring experienced journalists and editors, 25% for equipment and technology to support our news gathering and production efforts, 20% for marketing and advertising to reach a wider audience, 15% for operational costs such as rent and utilities, and 10% for contingency and unexpected expenses. this breakdown will ensure we can establish a strong foundation for streetwise news and achieve our goals. Link to your business' thread:    I, -Kane Smith-, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation. Signed, Name, Kane Smith Date: 6/2/2024
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Mikkas

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.