• Details of the representative of the company Full name: Karl Albrecht Phone number: 129-800 Residence address: Rodeo Hotel, Los Santos NR.638 Email ((discord tag)): .lostforgotten Details of the company Company name: Valrise News Network Company type: News Company Company creation date: 13 July 2020 Company's headquarters address: Rodeo, Los Santos NR. 529 Company's bank id: 22 Company's phone number (if it has): 0666 Company's networth (vehicles, properties):   Property: Main HQ San News HQ (Interglobal Television)  Vehicles: 1 San News Van, 1 News Chopper ($770,000 in Group Vehicles) Company's bank assets (money): $0 Current number of employees: 24 Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Valrise News Company, as the only News Company in the State of San Andreas it will be our job to cover the latest events and problems that happen around us and inside San Andreas, From small towns to county's and to cities, Valrise News Network will keep Citizen's of San Andreas updated and alert on new issue's and events. What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $5,500,000 How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds given by the State Government will be used to primary pay employees in the company and it's divisions, Company's divisions consist of Broadcasters and advertisements section. The Funds will be also used for to upgrade our current equipment to latest standards of 2024. As a single News Company in the entire state of San Andreas, it will be our responsibility to report news from every county and cities and small towns of San Andreas, It will cost the company enough, and to ensure it keeps functioning properly, funds will be needed to cover the overall cost. Link to your business' thread: www.ValriseNewsNetwork.com Agreement contract I, Karl Albrecht, representative of the Valrise News Network, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation. Signed, 06/06/2024
    • This table will feature individuals who are not to be unbanned at all, or to be unbanned after an extended period of time. The list is determined by server management.   Name Unban Date Cuauhtemoc Maldonado Permanent Darryl Williams May 2025 John Ander Permanent                          
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Daxy Smith earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Hiroshi went up a rank
      Community Regular
    • Alex_Kanriz went up a rank
      Collaborator
    • .Peter went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • Daxy Smith earned a badge
      First Post
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sadik2511

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.