• Hello, Tyron_LaSenta!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Tyron_LaSenta   Which staff member banned you? Anonymous   When did you get banned? 07/02/2024   What is the ban reason? Illegal modifications   Personal comment Hello, I was drifting with my car and I got banned lol, I'm not cheating or using any illegal modifications If there's an illegal mod I used, please tell me, I'm just a regular person who wants to play on Valrise and have fun. Kind regards Tyron  
    • Hello, Gabriel_Leonardo!   Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions: Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.   In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.
    • What is your in-game name? Gabriel_Leonardo   Which staff member banned you? Fred_White   When did you get banned? 07/02/2024   What is the ban reason? Multi Accounting   Personal comment Well to be quite frank I am actually quite sad cause I got banned but I honestly find the perma ban quite exaggerated overall cause cheaters honestly from what i've seen don't even get perma bans they usually just get force vacced which doesn't work since I've seen scripts that bypass but lets get to the point overall I was a bit clueless that there was a rule called multi accounting but I should of used common sense I didn't really aim to do anything with the account like such as actually get progress within it and I honestly have a lot of stuff and overall hours and goals within the community and I am in the Streetwise news group but I know most of you don't care about it but I am honestly asking for forgiveness for doing so as I was just overall trolling on that account roleplaying as a hooker/prostitute and didn't actually have any goals in mind such as actually expanding within the account but I think I should be given an another chance but I do have many warns etc so this will lower my chances to be unbanned which I hope one of you guys give me mercy so I can continue my roleplaying but I understand if you don't since its my fault and overall I should of thought before doing so, but in my perspective it doesn't really seem as such a big thing cause cheaters don't even get banned nowadays all they get is just a slap on a wrist which is understandable since half of the community cheats anyway which I find very sad to be honest but if I get an chance I promise that I'll actually read the rules and try to understand them and ill abide of the rules of the server and actually indulge in roleplay scenes etc instead of just plain trolling at this point.  
    • @dellpackerwhen new rp
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• DripZ earned a badge
      Reacting Well
    • Armanx earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Moazzam_Mogilevich earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • southside earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • kakanoku earned a badge
      First Post
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Armanx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.