• Other gamblers would get jealous if they saw my name here so that’s why it’s missing
    • Hello, I'm Mateo Diablo. Diablo Family Hello, I wanted to create a gang with my friends on this beautiful server. The name of the gang is Diablos Family. At the moment I have 7 players with me. I would really like to have a gang on this good server with a staff so strict. If you can, I would like to open the gang today if you can. My discord name is teonarcos. You will find the history of the gang below. I am from Albania and I like this server very much, I hope my appeal will be accepted I had to open this gang for a more pleasant roleplay in the city. I know what roleplay is and I have read the rules carefully and I am a regular player who plays every day until late History Of Gang Originally known as Los Diablos , the gang was founded in San Bernardino, California in 1961 by John J. "Cadillac Jack" Baltas, a native of Meriden, Connecticut.Baltas, who served as the gang  lider and was once a candidate for Meriden city council, and died in Leominster, Massachusetts on April 22, 2012, aged 70.Although the Diablos originated in California, the club established its most significant presence in New England. Insignia The Diablos' insignia consists of a bearded, top hat-wearing devil and features a red-and-black color scheme.This logo, together with geographic and optional emblems, are worn by gang members on their "colors". Color of members include "Diablos Forever, Forever Diablos" ("DFFD").The Diablos are a "one percenter" gang.
    • am still the best pilot in this shit brodie, the title holder is welcome to dogfight me
  • Recent Status Updates

• Recent Achievements

• Tung Teddy earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • Tung Teddy earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • MateoDiablo earned a badge
      Conversation Starter
    • Jimmy Mrbeast earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Valox earned a badge
      One Year In
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    MateoDiablo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.