Mudoo Tower

Guest Randall

Guest Randall
10 minutes ago, LocMax said:

The interior could be used with small adjustments to the signs so they don't stick out unnaturally to the walls they are placed on, the exterior needs a rework with only a few signs and the fences should look more like... fences and be less colored

The elevator would be an /elevator, as someone said here in the topic, it might be less "realistic" but it's incorporated into our existing scripts and it'll minimize the player's laziness issues where they'd rather go directly into a store than in a tower and wait some extra seconds traveling up. 

In my conclusion:

1. The concept is good and it can be done
  2. The map itself requires adjustments to fit our existing scripts (elevator system)
  3. The amount of signs has to be reduced, keep one-two big signs around on each side.
  4. The signs inside and on the building itself have to be textured better so that they look as they belong to it
  5. The fence should be kept normal without color, perhaps using the glass fence or some other normal fence

Everything will be done. I completely agree with all of your points.

I have a solution for the people that don't want the elevator, please reply and tell me if you want it or not:

We will have the elevator that is moving throught floors and we will also have a stairs dialog something I am able to create, this will will be a fastest way of entering.

Those who want to use the elevator can use it, those who don't they can use the stairs which will be a dialog with all of the floors.

Or we can have an /elevator as a command and the actual elevator. 

To satisfy both sides.

Fence color will be changed, signs will be reduced and recolorized.

Please inform me about the elevator so I can continue.

Edited by Randall

Guest Randall

I have successfully made all changes the Management of Mudoo has asked me, I have also sent all preview images to Matthew where he agreed with them.
Waiting for the next step.

This took a lot of attention and I'm thankful to all of you! :) 

Edited by Randall

The map looks good overall but I am highly against the any objects placed on other properties or close to them, i.e. the sign next to my building in Market to which I think you should  consider removing so I can have the exterior mapped.

Guest Randall
14 hours ago, Ramo said:

The map looks good overall but I am highly against the any objects placed on other properties or close to them, i.e. the sign next to my building in Market to which I think you should  consider removing so I can have the exterior mapped.

This has been already done so don't worry about that. Thanks for your comment.

Edited by Randall

Guest Randall

Latest update as of today.

Everything is ready, the map is sumbitted with the changes Management has asked. 

Waiting for their side.

logo_state.png

Office of Governor B. Finney

State of San Andreas

December 24, 2019

BUILDING PERMIT

This permit certifies that Jake Randall has permission to build the Mudoo Tower, located in Downtown Los Santos, SA. Provided that the constructor shall conform to all conditions provided to him privately.

Permitted by the Office of Governor B. Finney.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SA Government said:

logo_state.png

Office of Governor B. Finney

State of San Andreas

December 24, 2019

BUILDING PERMIT

This permit certifies that Jake Randall has permission to build the Mudoo Tower, located in Downtown Los Santos, SA. Provided that the constructor shall conform to all conditions provided to him privately.

Permitted by the Office of Governor B. Finney.

nice

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Give it two weeks since the time this thing goes live on the server and youll see a topic which will say how FPS drops near the tower, am have potato pc, my cpu got on fire when I went near tower pls refund.

you could say

roast potato pc even

Guest Randall

OUT OF CHARACTER

I would like to thank every person who left their comments for this mapping.

The Management of Mudoo for approving it after some changes and honestly the best Government I have ever seen here so far, the Government of Brendan Finney, these guys  have been more than supportive.

With all of this support, the mapping is In Game, however the textures aren't working properly, they will be fixed next restart.

Even with the textures not working properly, I received amazing coments, when asked to rate the mapping by Matthew everyone said 9 or 10.

I am someone who is here about that, to make the community happier, I didn't join any Staff teams and I will never even attempt it and I have never tried in any way to make money with these projects like K&J.

I am thankful for giving this mapping a chance and in the following days we will see it's full glory, it has big potential and I only want you to trust me.

I was able to create roleplay scenes only with the radio station today and yesterday, imagine what Mudoo Tower will allow me and other players do.

Mudoo Tower and The Voice of Mudoo are the next big things of Mudoo Gaming and I plan to make a DJ team as well.

I will fast track these two projects, I will work closely with the Government for Mudoo Tower so everything goes smoothly [apartments and businesses] and with Dylan for the Mudoo Radio so we can get more people to work with us, a team and make it official.

Thank you so much!

even low pcs had no problems in the area of Mudoo Tower, after all K&J was 440 objects, this is 770, not big difference.

Edited by Randall

Guest Randall
  • Signs decreased, no signs inside with the name of the tower.
  • Metal detectors changed to become more realistic.
  • Barriers moved, sidewalk is free now and everything looks much cleaner.
  • Elevators are now more adjusted on the floor.
  • With the help of a player we spotted all possible floating objects, now it is much better.
  • Mudoo Cola became Coca Cola.
  • Parking added after communication with Matthew.
    • Removed construction building.
  • Speed bampers, stop sign and road lights removed.

Please, understand that I am alone in this project so I hope you are satisfied with these changes.

I went to so many things and received tons of critism.

ALL CHANGES GOVERNMENT, CONGRESS AND MANAGEMENT ASKED ARE DONE.

FIXES SPOTTED BY PLAYERS ARE DONE.

I fast tracked this project and thankfully everything is ready before 2020.

I helped you, help me and the Government make the auction ASAP by telling us the values of the properties and whatever is needed.

HsYhmAm.png

F7h9j5Y.png

GPKyX9W.png

ihUwyhC.png

NAh85BJ.png

@LocMax @Weston @Jelly

Edited by Randall