Your in-game name:
Date when the bug was found:
What is the bug:
everything is explained down below
Explanation of the bug:
Video or picture:
1) If you take a bus mission, and see the blue circle, you can park your bus and then go on foot into that blue circle and it will tell that you've picked up passengers and give you the money even though you're not in your bus.
2) /taxipda > chamberlain hills > accept fare > "error with your taxi mission, report this to a developer".
3) this happens sometimes > I choose a taxi mission for example pillbox hills or w/e that's called, I follow the route to the checkpoint, but I find no one there to pick up, so after that happens, I type /taxipda again, and it shows that I am still on the taxi mission, and that I have to take the passenger to a certain checkpoint, but there's no route shown on the map, and there's no passenger in my vehicle.
1) there should be an option which lets you cancel your route while you're on the bus driver job.
2) taxi fare pays you so much, so I suggest to decrease the payment, it should be 600$ max imo.