Jump to content

What do you want next?


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Roy said:
  • Make the server heavy roleplay. Players should roleplay minor actions especially whilst dealing with other players.
  • Strict punishments. Reported players shouldn't get away with a  "Verbal warning" every time.
  • Turf shootouts and smuggle should be rare occasions. Increase the cooldown time span for turfs and smuggle vastly.
  • Introduce regulations regarding metagaming. Disallow it. People who acknowledge others' identity without getting information ICly should be punished. It will reduce "/s stop or i shoot" aswell. Players should have a proper reason for roleplay robbery or murder. A person having 10m in his bank and using the lame excuse of robbery should be banished. Remove "This vehicle is owned by xxx". "Owned by Player-A" should be only displayed on businesses or large scale properties. Private houses shouldn't display the name and further on.
  • Increase the wages of legal jobs. 
  • Players should be rewarded for roleplay such as forum badges etc. as Kacper proposed.

Thank you Staz finally some common sense, i see heavy roleplay as the aay to go to change the mentality  

Edited by Weston
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how people think easy and just say "let us JUST switch to heavy roleplay server" Switching to a heavy roleplay server would require a massive script change in the server and not just heavy RP rules, there are lots of unrealistic stuff in the server, and having freeroam/light rp scripts and heavy rp rules would destroy the gamemode and would look awful. I have tried in the past to improve the server's rolpelay along with 3/4 friends, but I have failed and I decided to move on along with my friends. Players seem to enjoy the deathmatch/poor disgusting roleplay that is happening in mudoo. Stay as a freeroam server, since you guys care about playerbase only. Enjoy the DM in-game people!

Edited by JasonM
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JasonM said:

I like how people think easy and just say "let us JUST switch to heavy roleplay server" Switching to a heavy roleplay server would require a massive script change in the server and not just heavy RP rules, there are lots of unrealistic stuff in the server. I have tried in the past to improve the server's rolpelay along with 3/4 friends, but I have failed and I decided to move on along with my friends. Players seem to enjoy the deathmatch/poor disgusting roleplay that is happening in mudoo. Stay as a freeroam server, since you guys care about playerbase only. Enjoy the DM in-game people!

This and if you people decide to switch the server to heavy roleplay it will come at a cost and that is low playerbase. 

In my opinion the main problem are some selective retarded players who cry  every time a situation goes south for them, such players should be identified and their existence should be wiped from the community.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JasonM said:

I like how people think easy and just say "let us JUST switch to heavy roleplay server" Switching to a heavy roleplay server would require a massive script change in the server and not just heavy RP rules, there are lots of unrealistic stuff in the server, and having freeroam/light rp scripts and heavy rp rules would destroy the gamemode and would look awful. I have tried in the past to improve the server's rolpelay along with 3/4 friends, but I have failed and I decided to move on along with my friends. Players seem to enjoy the deathmatch/poor disgusting roleplay that is happening in mudoo. Stay as a freeroam server, since you guys care about playerbase only. Enjoy the DM in-game people!

Don'tget the relevance of your commentary seeing that you don't play here anymore but anyway its a free world 👍

Edited by Weston
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JasonM said:

I like how people think easy and just say "let us JUST switch to heavy roleplay server" Switching to a heavy roleplay server would require a massive script change in the server and not just heavy RP rules, there are lots of unrealistic stuff in the server, and having freeroam/light rp scripts and heavy rp rules would destroy the gamemode and would look awful. I have tried in the past to improve the server's rolpelay along with 3/4 friends, but I have failed and I decided to move on along with my friends. Players seem to enjoy the deathmatch/poor disgusting roleplay that is happening in mudoo. Stay as a freeroam server, since you guys care about playerbase only. Enjoy the DM in-game people!

Ofc it does not mean it is just announced "Okay boys from today we arr heavy roleplay server". Slowly and gradually existing rules begjn to change in every update. Minor changes take place then major. That's how it works.

Link to post
Share on other sites

the main factor of the server deterioration ; is the unexplainable staff employment movement conducting by managers.

it has come to a point were every single group has it own staff representatives as it some kinda general assembly!

the neverending cycle of whines and complains simply wont stop , as a regular fuck countering an attack in response to opponents aka stubborn childs , next thing you know they rush into their discord channels reporting you to their staff buds,

now you wonder why most of tasks does not carried out properly ,,

because they are too busy providing special care & personal favors to their kind.

(helping anyone beyond the horizon count as treason).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, In Memoriam said:

the main factor of the server deterioration ; is the unexplainable staff employment movement conducting by managers.

it has come to a point were every single group has it own staff representatives as it some kinda general assembly!

the neverending cycle of whines and complains simply wont stop , as a regular fuck countering an attack in response to opponents aka stubborn childs , next thing you know they rush into their discord channels reporting you to their staff buds,

now you wonder why most of tasks does not carried out properly ,,

because they are too busy providing special care & personal favors to their kind.

(helping anyone beyond the horizon count as treason).

staff members are not allowed to handle reports that involve their group members / friends

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Roy said:
  • Make the server heavy roleplay. Players should roleplay minor actions especially whilst dealing with other players.
  • Strict punishments. Reported players shouldn't get away with a  "Verbal warning" every time.
  • Turf shootouts and smuggle should be rare occasions. Increase the cooldown time span for turfs and smuggle vastly.
  • Introduce regulations regarding metagaming. Disallow it. People who acknowledge others' identity without getting information ICly should be punished. It will reduce "/s stop or i shoot" aswell. Players should have a proper reason for roleplay robbery or murder. A person having 10m in his bank and using the lame excuse of robbery should be banished. Remove "This vehicle is owned by xxx". "Owned by Player-A" should be only displayed on businesses or large scale properties. Private houses shouldn't display the name and further on.
  • Increase the wages of legal jobs. 
  • Players should be rewarded for roleplay such as forum badges etc. as Kacper proposed.

I agree with this guy on all the points except for the first. There are not many servers left with light roleplay mode, there are other heavy roleplay server, if mudoo gets changed to heavy, they are plenty of other heavy rooleplay servers why not play them? Besides Mudoo's main objective has always been to be light/med rp. I am definately not playing if i found out Mudoo is heavy roleplay. You can't change the players by changing the server. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone loves to preach about how much they're into heavy roleplay, yet no one ever does it. Don't tell me it's not possible because of the server environment either, you don't need anyone else's help to properly roleplay a character.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is suggesting harsher punishments. I am a total fan of this idea to heavy RP, we have such a good/modern server in features and players who only use the guns in the server. Back to the harsher punishments. Do we have to remind everyone that for a simple warning, let’s say for a ram, we get the whole /p filled with “idiot admin” “what i do” “wtf” “why warn”??  You are saying we let people get away with things they shouldn’t get away with and in the meantime we get flamed for punishing people FOR ACTUAL AND LEGITIMATE REASONS. Please get a look at yourselves and observe how people are calling us retards for doing our job as administrators.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

I favour and prefer few heavy roleplay and stricter rules and more serious rule enforcers. Higher staff members seem to be trolling more on duty than performing their job properly. I reported few guys in game and kept asking the handler regarding report's conclusion and no answer was given to me. Even though handler was not AFK.

 

Worst thing that was added in game was group Warehouses which allowed gangs and mafias to obtain a large cache of weaponry and to begin their shootout (winning mindset) streak. With the addition of turfs and smuggle this habbit boosted.  I am not saying nerf this nerf that just add features in game which promote Roleplay rather than Death Matching.  A huge mistake done by developers that they added that the more shootouts a group will do the more group points they will earn. How? They added turfs. When a group captures it causes mass shootout and results in a group point. Smuggle causes entire server to gather at OD and spawning points and fuck each other up. Both of these should be removed and instead add that each group has to send screens  regarding any Roleplay they do which will be reviewed by Managers and they will decided that these screens are valid and will result in a group point.

 

Actual reason for people to play on this server should be to  freely perform realistic activities which they might be unable to perform in real life as a source of entertainment but people think that once you join the game you either choose police or a gang. What I observed that it is not that new player's fault but those gang member who have CnR mind and they begin PMing new players "Hey, wanna join mafia?". 

 

I suggested in the past that limit the amount of criminal groups that can be in game ataand a time and remove poor roleplay ones. It is also true that without criminal groups this server will seem empty and unenjoyable but at the place where we all are some groups have started to become actual pain in the ass. There should be a scripted rule that a player need atleast level 6-8 to be able to join a criminal group in the mean time he is able to understand how this server works and what roleplay standard he is supposed to put.

 

I bet most players have never read this in core and values section. https://mudoogaming.com/aboutus

 

IMG_20191007_153312.jpg.b96fabafcfa1015bf45b136b3ed1f485.jpg

Already none of us can rp a robbery properly,

/s stop!

Everything aside,

Andolinis cant RP being dragged properly, they have to fist whole being tied and not follow when being dragged, /piss even when tied.

Edited by RAGERaven
Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so let's focus in on the major issues / source of issues:

 

1. the players are toxic and cause shitstorms over petty matters

this is clearly visible after a turf war or a shootout between people where it all goes on public chat and becomes a flame war

 

2. the players report for everything just because they cannot accept loss

this results in administrators being dragged in every situation even when it's not necessary just because players cannot cope losing

 

3. the players are the main thing that can improve the server just by their behavior and actions

any player and a group that pursues roleplay over money can influence a change in the server and shift it to a better direction

 

We should make up a system with which we can give players roleplay points, which they can use to purchase things such as fighting styles, cheaper vehicle plates, phone numbers and so on.

An admin can issue a roleplay point to players based on player's incentives to create enjoyable roleplay scenarios and based on their general play style.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LocMax said:

ok so let's focus in on the major issues / source of issues:

 

1. the players are toxic and cause shitstorms over petty matters

this is clearly visible after a turf war or a shootout between people where it all goes on public chat and becomes a flame war

 

2. the players report for everything just because they cannot accept loss

this results in administrators being dragged in every situation even when it's not necessary just because players cannot cope losing

 

3. the players are the main thing that can improve the server just by their behavior and actions

any player and a group that pursues roleplay over money can influence a change in the server and shift it to a better direction

 

We should make up a system with which we can give players roleplay points, which they can use to purchase things such as fighting styles, cheaper vehicle plates, phone numbers and so on.

An admin can issue a roleplay point to players based on player's incentives to create enjoyable roleplay scenarios and based on their general play style.

These are the main problems. People get upset for loosing stuff over a game. 

The most fun I habe ever had in these 7 years of playing samp was when I was a victim of a robbery or kidnap. Unfortunately here noone bothers to do a proper kidnap/robbery without it ending on a shootout.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to add something, we should remove ig reports and make the reports  on forums, this way there will be less bs reports and more evidental reports

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CraZe said:

I would like to add something, we should remove ig reports and make the reports  on forums, this way there will be less bs reports and more evidental reports

And people have to wait for days for their minor report to be noticed and then concluded. Minor issues should be sloved in game but major issues in which alot of proofs required should be done on forums. What this will do is allow entire Roleplay community to see what is wrong to do and what is right to avoid same siuation to happen again.

Edited by Abraham A.Blake
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bruce said:

These are the main problems. People get upset for loosing stuff over a game. 

The most fun I habe ever had in these 7 years of playing samp was when I was a victim of a robbery or kidnap. Unfortunately here noone bothers to do a proper kidnap/robbery without it ending on a shootout.

Current mindset of kidnappers > let suppose I'm kidnapped and they took me to Big Ear and all kidnappers are barricaded inside including me. One of their member saw cop approaching instead of keeping the hostage alive to use it as a source of blackmailing/threat instead this is what they do > 

/wt COPS 

/wt COPS 

/wt KILL THE GUY

 

like seriously kidnapped a guy just to kill him later? And such kidnapping has been done by LET and Gambinos.

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Abraham A.Blake said:

Current mindset of kidnappers > let suppose I'm kidnapped and they took me to Big Ear and all kidnappers are barricaded inside including me. One of their member saw cop approaching instead of keeping the hostage alive to use it as a source of blackmailing/threat instead this is what they do > 

/wt COPS 

/wt COPS 

/wt KILL THE GUY

 

like seriously kidnapped a guy just to kill him later? And such kidnapping has been done by LET and Gambinos.

Prophet mini me show us the way you are the last hope of quality roleplay in mudoo RPG. Please show us how to do quality roleplay.  

 

"Prophet mini me showing his extremely high skilled roleplay."

unknown.png

Edited by Saaruman
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Weston said:

I agree with you turfs have been nothing but a hot bed for death matching, and also the access to guns in this server is way too easy. Same goes for smuggles a nother hotbed for dming. With regards to new players getting recruited you are absolutely right we have wannabee mafias pming new players that barely have been in game for 1 day and have no clue about the expectations. Instead the new player will be taken to a clothing store, the old player buys him guns and boom time to go and rob people with "rp". Hence things like "HANDS UP OR WE SHOOT" becomes the standard for roleplay. Then when the new guy gets verbally warned or punished in anyway he or she doesnt understand why they are wrong

Yes he is right , you should not let everyone get guns easy , just go ammunition and buy , criminal groups should have easier access but every simple one , no

Link to post
Share on other sites

Add metagaming rule. What I've seen, this rule is not exist in the game. But you dont allow people to ask backup through OOC chat like discord, pm, gm. It makes the server have no strict rule about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Increase jail time and jail fine so players will think twice before comitting a crime..

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Toey said:

Add metagaming rule. What I've seen, this rule is not exist in the game. But you dont allow people to ask backup through OOC chat like discord, pm, gm. It makes the server have no strict rule about it.

We can not prove if someone has called backup/support through discord thus it's allowed. /gm is removed recently. /pm is not allowed to be used for calling backup. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Removing the minimap blips is going to have a big effect;

•it will reduce the famous ''/s stop'' people are crying ,since its done when they see someone alone in the minimap

•it will reduce players /qing after they see someone comming near them to interact

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, sTcorey said:

Removing the minimap blips is going to have a big effect;

•it will reduce the famous ''/s stop'' people are crying ,since its done when they see someone alone in the minimap

•it will reduce players /qing after they see someone comming near them to interact

 

Server doesn't have that many players to hide blips, it will be 10x hard to roleplay with others due to this. It's fine the way it is. Admins just need to punish people strictly and harshly for /s stop without any good reason

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jаmes locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing you automatically agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy terms.