A talk about the deathmatch

LocMax

On 12/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, Vendrell. said:

imagine getting worked up over what some argo window licker says lul 

On 12/29/2018 at 11:26 AM, Bruce said:

Yes, it is. But he gets what he deserves. We have to deal with random shit and babysit these kids and one guy comes here says we are not good administrators. Fuck no I wont let anyone talk shit about that.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:58 AM, JessePinkman said:

Get the damage logs, fucker. Let's see how will you explain then.

Bruce got rigged. If I didn't care about the community I would not have donated money in first place. It's shame the potential is being wasted by incompetent decisions. Also thanks for the kind words you just proved what I said. 

Stop going off topic.

On 12/29/2018 at 3:36 AM, CraZe said:

It's the group leaders decision to either be allies or enemies, you can not force us to be enemies otherwise you are going to remove our official status? Where is Jelly? isn't he suppose to be handling these things? Is it our fault if we try to rob someone and the guy calls police on us, the police comes and a shootout is going to start?

Yes, it is, and yes, we can. Also, yes it is your fault. Take his contact methods away and he'll be at your service, not every situation that involves one or more of the groups need to end with dead bodies. The current daily situations on the server lead to shootouts ninety per cent of the time, the rest are good RP and that part is great. Well hi, I am right here. Being the group manager is a lot to handle alone and there is no shame in asking for help, the management team is actively working to fix issues and assist players with their problems and this situation is one of them, I don't want to say this but we are jammed. Without help from the server who is the reason for this topic in the first place, nothing will change and we will not be able to do anything about it.

On 12/29/2018 at 10:58 AM, Quavious said:

U're presence shouldn't be felt by the groups, admins should stay away from inside group matters and do their admin job.

Yup, they should and that's what they do. The management team is interfering in daily server issues because that's our job and when some group of players require help we do our best to assist them, right now we are on the aggressive and overly created deathmatch topic.

On 12/29/2018 at 3:36 AM, CraZe said:

SWAT already have 150 armor, including all the heavy weapons. CSD also has heavy weapons. Most criminals roll around with Desert Eagle. How much more do you want to OP them, feel free to do. (Still gonna be allies.)

Really, the SWAT issue again? SWAT hasn't properly deployed for a long time now yet you are still complaining about them, all that SWAT does nowadays is dealing with a large number of murderers because you and your friends create them. 

"Most criminals roll around with Desert Eagle." - Eh? No, your group does. The rest spam their M16 all over the server.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:46 AM, JessePinkman said:

No one is forcing you to be an admin. You think just because you babysit pakis you are allowed to make wrong decisions? What you said above is more worth a ban, than what I did in game. 

Enough with this already.

9 minutes ago, JessePinkman said:

No one is forcing you to be an admin. You think just because you babysit pakis you are allowed to make wrong decisions? What you said above is more worth a ban, than what I did in game. 

We are actually forced to babysit people like you. Who do wrong shit and cry how you didnt lmao. 

17 hours ago, LocMax said:

First point no cop is allowed to carry M4 unless it is a member of SWAT or CSD. Secondly, no cop at all is allowed to carry a sniper rifle unless it is on-duty SWAT or on-duty CSD.

Second point, any cop abusing search and seizure, you can report them with chat logs of the interaction on the forum, and you'll be refunded what was taken if it is found to be an invalid initiation of search and seizure.

Third point, if weapons will be limited, cops will still always have them, but civilians won't, they'll have to be illegally crafted in warehouses as the only source of their weapons. I doubt you want that, do you?

Fourth point, WW1 and ottoman era is irrelevant here.

Fifth point, and?

Sixth point, it is in interest of the server's well being to have rivalries between groups in order to maintain interest, competition and striving to be better between groups, which are the necessary motivating factors for groups and its members. Without it, eventually, sooner or later, it will become boring, people will have nothing to do but fight cops, and they will leave. 

But cops from SWAT or CSD is always onduty with 200 armour, when we try to kidnap a cop or anybody, all the cop does to alert SWAT or CSD to ambush us the fuck off is say /panic, this is not okay. 'The server is Light-RP shut up crying kid' someone might say on this post. I'm not crying I am making a fact about non-realistic COP roleplay.

• Community Manager

I'll put this again. Read it carefully. Read it multiple times. Take your time to read it. Understand it. Translate it. Ask your teachers to explain it. 

SWAT has 200 armor.

CSD has 100 armor.

Off-duty SWAT can carry M4. They have 100 armor off-duty.

Off-duty CSD can carry M4. They have 100 armor off-duty.

CSD is not SWAT.

7 minutes ago, LocMax said:

I'll put this again. Read it carefully. Read it multiple times. Take your time to read it. Understand it. Translate it. Ask your teachers to explain it. 

SWAT has 200 armor.

CSD has 100 armor.

Off-duty SWAT can carry M4. They have 100 armor off-duty.

Off-duty CSD can carry M4. They have 100 armor off-duty.

CSD is not SWAT.

That is not the point here, the point is that if you overpower cops, it won't help it because all they will do is kill too.

• Community Manager

Cops are not criminals. Cops do not kidnap people. Cops do not rob people. Cops do not initiate attacks. Criminals initiate attacks. 

Cops are government backed. Government is more powerful than the criminals. Especially in USA. Cops will always be overpowered.

• Community Manager

I did not concur with creation of a "paintball" event. It was insisted by Craze to host it. Masks are scripted - there is no reason to roleplay something that is scripted. You have masks purchasable in stores and if you want the mask then buy one and /mask.

13 hours ago, LocMax said:

I did not concur with creation of a "paintball" event. It was insisted by Craze to host it. Masks are scripted - there is no reason to roleplay something that is scripted. You have masks purchasable in stores and if you want the mask then buy one and /mask.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure it was me. Derek definitely didn't ask me to do it.

13 hours ago, GoodDay said:

This server wears mask of RP while it supports turfs, bank robberies, and deathmatch events. Recently a paintball event was done which is mostly done in dm servers. How can you claim yourself as rp server?

stfu retard, can you even hear yourself talking? what do you contribute to the server apart from your retarded roleplays? you want to be official? how about you fuck off to the dm servers u came from, fucking wannabe samp god. You will find turfs in many roleplay servers, so don't bother talking about it. I don't see whats wrong with bank robbery, its roleplay? death match events huh? its wrong if we host a tournament so you can have fun?

22 hours ago, GoodDay said:

You aren't better than other DM groups but you are two steps ahead of those groups. You are hungry of Don GoodDay's blood. Whenever i land in-game you start chasing me as you know I will be alone. You have no RP intention. You RPed just to get that official status. 

delete your group, i killed you 3 times. go delete fast. In all seriousness tho, i love you and the way you roleplay. we try to roleplay with you, you run to lspd, take out gun and start shooting. this has happened over 3 times.

Edited by CraZe

• Community Owner
1 hour ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

when we try to kidnap a cop or anybody, all the cop does to alert SWAT or CSD

Hahaha. Basically your definition of kidnapping is that it should be a cop. And than you complain about the cop alerting... the cops? Get off your high horse and do some real RP.

• Popcorn 1

@LocMax Well the only problem i see and hear all time it not lsrp so what that not make excuse not roleplay something all i hear most time is that is not lsrp get over it yes it not but we need to roleplay and not take gun out just roll down mouse and then if criminal do it to cops and lost it deathmatch but if win it okay or two criminal and one loose it deathmatch but if win its okay still is a deathmatch because you not roleplay shit

15 hours ago, DeanC said:

This is a prime example of a group that CAN roleplay, not everything has to turn into a shootout.

In Los Zetas I tried this many times. I was on low HP and aimed the police, but then instead of they aiming at me too they started shooting and no one gave me a chance to give up.

17 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Fear RP lacks like hell in the server. People are 1v7 and still shoot just to not loose their assets :(

On 12/28/2018 at 6:16 PM, Bruce said:

Go to LSRP with that. This is a light roleplay server and it's not needed to do such detailed roleplay.

hmmmmm

4 hours ago, Bruce said:

Yes but that is Common Sense. You dont pull out a gun in front of 7 people lol. Rambo 101?

It's not unrealistic to do it.  It happens.  

Point is you can't brush off someone and tell them to go elsewhere for what they suggested but in the same topic suggest that players should roleplay fear.  

Put your boot on the necks of those deathmatching, if they want to continue then just get them to fuck.  There's a DM server there for a reason but I guess the opposition there is to much to handle that's why their on here doing it.

Shouldn't have covered the names up in the first post, should have shown to everyone who exactly is doing it.

Edited by Vendrell.

On 12/29/2018 at 2:27 PM, Mikro said:

Hahaha. Basically your definition of kidnapping is that it should be a cop. And than you complain about the cop alerting... the cops? Get off your high horse and do some real RP.

no, I did not.

Cop alerting another is not the main thing here, the main thing im talking about is that overpowering cops will just ruin criminal RP experience, and overall experience.