Addressing the present issues

LocMax

15 hours ago, CraZe said:

The current Command Staff of PD are too afraid to act, they should demote/fire those who are not doing shit and are basically holding a rank for no reason. 2018's PD was way better, you didn't have people with no idea what they are doing in Command Staff. Obviously the Troopers will break rules if there is no one above them overseeing them and supervising them, giving them orders and restrictions, instead Trooper gets to do anything he wishes, once reported, he gets away with a  verbal warning or whatever. While back in my day, I was fired straight up for fucking up, no previous warnings or anything, when are you gonna be that strict again with others? It's common sense everyone knows about the regulations of PD the moment they become Troopers. They shouldn't be forgiven with the reason ''He was unaware, he forgot, he slipped''. That's just stupid. 

I will keep myself very formal regarding the staff team, but holy fucking shit, some of them don't even know how to handle tickets. >Makes a support ticket asking for x thing which can be done via PM >the admin freezes and teleports, says ''yes?''. They don't even read the damn tickets, they are just farming the number of tickets because from their POV, higher the number of tickets handled = promotion. Another thing is, let the Senior admins, aka Dizzy, Salvatore and Staz forcecac people without permission. They know what they are doing, they really do. Let them do it, stop holding them back from catching hackers.  What about the increasing number of illegal modifications users which are also using different and modern methods to bypass the anti cheat known as CAC? It appears whoever you report for aimbot, you get the reply of ''He is forced cac'ed''. Which shouldn't make sense because this anti cheat was never complete, it can be bypassed, it really can be. 

True I got disciplinary action taken for pepper spraying a technically complying suspect. As a volunteer

14 hours ago, Mikal said:

I agree with this, SAPD are going around taking everyone's weapon license for days, why? SAPD already have enough power, they have the free guns, the free backup, free repairs, free fuel, SWAT, SWAT vehicles, and then they are going around removing entire groups weapon licenses rendering them defenceless, how is this balanced at all? The feature should be removed as a whole if you ask me.

The past few days there was quite a few ballas with no weapon license because it was taken by SAPD, and yet SAPD still show up all guns blazing shooting everyone in sight, very balanced.

not only this , Their volueenters Are in hunch to start a DM fest.

Today omar aziz just kept following me till i asked him to leave , there when he saw that we are not doing anything he Started to suspected us, and started an unnecessary DM fest.

-Volunteers should not have access to /Su and /Fine command , they are the one who misuse it and abuse it.

-/equipt  command should be removed from SAPD , it miss balance the server , Swat And PD should have Fixed Loadout. Leave heavy weaponry for HRT.

-Staff should only Enforce Comman rules reports and Roleplay rules reports should be done on Fourms.

4 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Or not give everyone guns in the first place and make it so that you haw to properly apply to get a gun license 

Or just accept the fact that it's Grand Theft Auto and that everybody loves a good shootout.

4 minutes ago, Mikal said:

Or just accept the fact that it's Grand Theft Auto and that everybody loves a good shootout.

Well if thats the case our FD/EMS should run over everyone else in the path just to pick that goddamn body.

30 minutes ago, Mikal said:

I hate any sort of shootout.

I really do.

I like RP, I like flying inside bridges and tunnels.

So please don't say everybody.

SAPD on this server became a big disaster. In my opinion, every civilian that wants to become a cop should be tested by some higher SAPD ranks so they can let him in if he pass the test. If it remains like this, so that everyone can become a cop it would not be any better in the near future. While I participated in several shootouts, almost every time some of the freecops return after death. Results after that? Lost the shootout because of the returners, getting my license revoked, my inventory seized. 

Revoking license is one of the most bullshit things around here. I don't see why it is added on a light role-play server. 

And of course the most annoying of all and that should be changed is the administration team.The faster you do it, the better for the whole community. I don't see how the admins are treating everyone equally and fairly. 

Like this for example, I don't see why any of the admins cannot be dealing with their own members? I mean it makes no sense. Even if some are doing it, it goes only with a "verbal" warning which have no results at all for most of the players.

sa-mp-342.png.94da43829a4d0391ff7338e77e073181.png

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, RANDY said:

Me: walks up to _Gambino

Me: You piece of shit robbed my heroin HANDS IN THE AIR!!

Gambino: /report

Pablo / Staz: what are you doing?

Me: robbing.

Pablo / Staz: whats the reason?

Me: he robbed me at My heroin shack a few hrs ago.

Pablo / Staz: that’s not a good reason to rob someone.

*You have been issued a warning for: random robbing*

Random robbing? What? Is that actually against the rules?

1 hour ago, Hector said:

SAPD on this server became a big disaster. In my opinion, every civilian that wants to become a cop should be tested by some higher SAPD ranks so they can let him in if he pass the test. If it remains like this, so that everyone can become a cop it would not be any better in the near future. While I participated in several shootouts, almost every time some of the freecops return after death. Results after that? Lost the shootout because of the returners, getting my license revoked, my inventory seized. 

Revoking license is one of the most bullshit things around here. I don't see why it is added on a light role-play server. 

And of course the most annoying of all and that should be changed is the administration team.The faster you do it, the better for the whole community. I don't see how the admins are treating everyone equally and fairly. 

Like this for example, I don't see why any of the admins cannot be dealing with their own members? I mean it makes no sense. Even if some are doing it, it goes only with a "verbal" warning which have no results at all for most of the players.

Of course you can't handle your own groupmembers, they could be doing favor "oh please don't warn me i'm in your group" and ofc they won't ban because that's bad for the groups reputation aswell.

This server is a true testament to the GTA:SA spirit. Its disappointing to see many unhappy people here but at the same time, its good to see their passion for GTA:SA burning brightly. 

This server is really special and we should all be honoured to be playing here. The amount of effort that has been applied to the development and construction of the game mode is really admirable and I commend the team behind making this all possible.

Thank you for giving us a opportunity to play here. The server is brilliant and its challenging to find areas of improvement. If pushed for feedback, I would echo the sentiments of others in this topic in stating that the weapon license removal function does not belong in this game mode.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
14 hours ago, Hector said:

To avoid accusations of bias and bias from occurring by favoring own members in situations.

14 hours ago, RANDY said:

Yes, apparently to many admins, everything is poor or against the rules, from killing people who steal your vehicle and give you no chance to many other things.

14 hours ago, RANDY said:

That's indeed a lame reason to warn anyone but I'm pretty sure you're stating something out of bias here. No one would warn you for that. 

Random robbery is forbidden as in if a player gets knocked by cops and a civilian who had no contribution in the shootout robs the items.

What you stated seems like a robbery roleplay and you would never get warned for that. 

Now, if that Gambino was knocked by someone else and you had no hand im it, you'd not be allowed to rob him. 

Also, if you got robbed at the shack, I'm pretty sure "that" Gambino killed you there afterwards. So it seems like RK.

27 minutes ago, RANDY said:

I also made a report against some Kanavagh dudes who I gave all the heroin I had to, but they still killed me after even though I didn’t do anything wrong, but it got closed by Leonardo cos “Are you serious?”

Just because they kill you after you comply with their orders doesn't mean they broke any rule. Not a single word in the rules of the server obligate them to let you go freely after you comply

19 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Just because they kill you after you comply with their orders doesn't mean they broke any rule. Not a single word in the rules of the server obligate them to let you go freely after you comply

10. ROBBING / KIDNAPPING / SEIZING

Robbing is the act of attempting to forcefully obtain goods from a player (such as money, drugs, or other), by threatening them with death or other consequence. You are not allowed to rob players under level 5, as they are new players, who need to be guided and given a chance to build their character. You are not allowed to kill a robbed player if he showed no resistance. It is only reasonable to kill a robbed player if he calls for help or resists

Edited by Ben Blake