Rule Clarifications

LocMax

• Community Manager

Rule Clarifications

1. Death

You are NOT required to roleplay death when you're knocked. /me dies is unnecessary and will not add or take anything from the situation. Until you /accept death, you are considered alive and severely injured. You can be seized or robbed for as long as you're there. When you /accept death, then you're dead.

2. Carjack

Criminals and police in an active pursuit may carjack without roleplay in order to maintain flow of situation and not require typing which would result in pauses and whatnot. Other than that, in any other instance, carjack must be roleplayed.

3. Frisking

You must roleplay frisking a person simply because the person has no way of knowing he or she is being frisked unless you make it clear with a /me action.

4. Random Robberies

It is not allowed to rob persons you had no prior interaction with, such as if you come across a knocked person on street, you cannot rob that person. Additionally, if you go ahead and want to rob people, it cannot be that you are a rich mobster in a mafia, and you're on street robbing people for money. That's unrealistic and unreasonable. Street robberies can be performed by people on "random people" by those who would be expected to do such things, such as gangsters, low-level criminals, not mobsters.

5. Character Kill

If you wish to character kill when about to be prosecuted in court, the management will first review the way your character would die, and then determine a major reset on your account in terms of money, properties, vehicles and other material things in your possession. And in case you cannot afford to have a cut, in case you're poor or do not have any significant networth, then you will not be allowed to proceed with a character kill.

1 hour ago, LocMax said:

4. Random Robberies

It is not allowed to rob persons you had no prior interaction with, such as if you come across a knocked person on street, you cannot rob that person. Additionally, if you go ahead and want to rob people, it cannot be that you have millions in your networth, being an owner of an infernus, NRG and so on, and you're on street robbing people for money. That's unrealistic and unreasonable. Street robberies can be performed by people on "random people" by those who would be expected to do such things, such as gangsters, low-level criminals, not mobsters.

And now when you're trying to rob people they will /report you so that an admin can clarify your networth before the robbery can continue.

Can you explain the 1st point in a more detailed way? What if I'm knocked and a guy starts frisking me 2 seconds before I start losing health and then after the countdown gets over I accepted death, Will this be a rulebreak? Also, what about when cops are reviving me and I accepted death? 

Edited by Melan

5 minutes ago, Melan said:

Can you explain the 1st point in a more detailed way? What if I'm knocked and a guy starts frisking me 2 seconds before I start losing health and then after the countdown gets over I accepted death, Will this be a rulebreak? Also, what about when cops are reviving me and I accepted death? 

they got their 2 minutes you can accept death.

It was always said that you cannot force someone to roleplay. If the guy is roleplaying being dead due to the injuries while knocked and you force-revive him, that's allowed all of the sudden?

Edited by Oldman

• Community Manager
9 hours ago, Mikal said:

And now when you're trying to rob people they will /report you so that an admin can clarify your networth before the robbery can continue.

they can simply /stats the player who is doing robbery without pausing situation or intervening

8 hours ago, Oldman said:

It was always said that you cannot force someone to roleplay. If the guy is roleplaying being dead due to the injuries while knocked and you force-revive him, that's allowed all of the sudden?

correct that's in any normal situation where you die, if it's related to a situation leading to a court case, then things like Stivi Gvardia jumping off a rooftop to nullify 4+ months of work or Sam Samuel Gvardia claiming he's not himself are hideous things which render extensive effort useless, effort by people who worked on collecting tons of images, people who write essays for the court case and brainstorm if everything was RP'd correctly and many other factors, especially here where criminals use discord to arrange drug deals, to recruit people, admins to get them logs and past names, and many other ways of bypassing roleplay

• Community Manager

4. Robberies

It is not allowed to rob persons you had no prior interaction with, such as if you come across a knocked person on street, you cannot rob that person. Additionally, if you go ahead and want to rob people, it cannot be that you are a rich mobster in a mafia, and you're on street robbing people for money. That's unrealistic and unreasonable. Street robberies can be performed by people on "random people" by those who would be expected to do such things, such as gangsters, low-level criminals, not mobsters.

slightly amended to make it more clear that what matters is your general roleplay character - if you're a rich mobster then you're not expected to go robbing people on streets, generally mafias do not go and rob people, it's fine for street rats /  gangsters to do and other solo individuals who are portraying a character that would do robberies

• Like 1

So basically everything that is written here is to assist the FBI in their work. Lets hope we get a "criminal" server leader some day to write rules in favor of criminals. 

FBI storms in, shoots the guy into pieces and then revives and prosecutes him? Sounds stupid. Maybe put some more thought into the apprehension how to get the guy alive instead of making these redicolous "forcing to RP" brand new rules..

Edited by Oldman
  • Popcorn 1

• Community Manager
18 minutes ago, Oldman said:

So basically everything that is written here is to assist the FBI in their work. Lets hope we get a "criminal" server leader some day to write rules in favor of criminals. 

FBI storms in, shoots the guy into pieces and then revives and prosecutes him? Sounds stupid. Maybe put some more thought into the apprehension how to get the guy alive instead of making these redicolous "forcing to RP" brand new rules..

So basically here's the same rules from decent servers:

Spoiler

image.png

Spoiler

image.png

So apparently they're also biased towards cops and unappreciative of criminals.

It is purely common sense that you cannot simply roleplay dying whenever you get busted to avoid repercussions for your acts with no loss (penalty) or otherwise everyone can simply go jump off a rooftop when they realize they will be prosecuted and avoid it in 5 seconds with no effort and no loss. 

And due to the simple reality of us not supporting nor having a character system, and not having any scripted means for character kill, which in the above servers results in starting over from 0, we will individually review every case where one wishes to character kill and deduct decent amount of assets / money / whatever to make people commit to character kill when they're certain about willing to do it and accept the loss of properties, vehicles, money and other things.

• Like 2

I have another question it doesn't involve the cops

Sometimes in some situations people don't do gun fear even while they're outnumbered,

We have to shoot them down and revive then kidnap to complete an RP that took weeks of planning.

When that happens I start RPing stopping the blood loss, I use /attempt to make sure there's a fair chance for them too

All of that to prevent them from accepting death and ruining weeks of planning

Is that allowed? Or are they still able to just accept death?

13 minutes ago, GoToSleep said:

I have another question it doesn't involve the cops

Sometimes in some situations people don't do gun fear even while they're outnumbered,

We have to shoot them down and revive then kidnap to complete an RP that took weeks of planning.

When that happens I start RPing stopping the blood loss, I use /attempt to make sure there's a fair chance for them too

All of that to prevent them from accepting death and ruining weeks of planning

Is that allowed? Or are they still able to just accept death?

You have 120 seconds to revive if you failed, then they are allowed to accept death

2 hours ago, TheAssassin said:

there is none , you can start to revive just after knocking him , but make sure to do /damages , if a person is shot in head and you revives him its kinda a irrealistic.

There is if you shoot, combat cooldown.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:42 PM, Ali Shan said:

Why are you moving this server to LSRP bruh, make your own rules.

They are not "moving this server" to another server, they are taking notes from places where similar cases happened and were successfully encountered, more than once even. As Marcell mentioned above me, it's about time we force people to have consequences(/repercussions) for their roleplay actions.

• James locked this topic