State Business Support Fund

SA Government

Details of the representative of the company
Full name: 
Noddy Chan

Phone number: 1110

Residence address: Mulholland Intersection, Los Santos, NR 1981.
Email ((discord tag)): Poorva#7183

Details of the company
Company name: 
Let's Advertify

Company type: Advertising Company

Company creation date: December 12, 2020

Company's headquarters address:   The Pink Swan, Las Venturas, NR 2821

Company's phone number (if it has): 0222

Company's networth:  5 million dollars.
Current number of employees: 11
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's do not enjoy much benefits For example on Billboards, And hence Do not enjoy huge profits. 
For further queries , You can Contact me on my Mail (Discord) - Poorva#7183.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Two Millions Dollars.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  They will help us alot to payroll of the employees, And It will also give us golden opportunity to expand our business with Add on services and organizing more events in the town like we organized - Winter Fest.
Link to your business' thread: 

Agreement contract

I, Noddy Chan, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Noddy Chan

Full name:
Athena Carter

Phone number: 6155

Residence address: NR 1529, Verona Beach, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): SixFeetUnder#8044

Details of the company
Company name:
Carter Logistics

Company type: Logistics

Company creation date: 6th September 2020

Company's headquarters address: NR 2451, Downtown, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0606
Company's networth: 7-10 million
Current number of employees: Approximately 30

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  CI has been one of the oldest and still functioning groups in San Andreas. The primary division of the company is Carter Logistics and has now expanded to other industries. CI has managed to provide job to over 30 employees from different regions and ethnic backgrounds and is still expanding with its vision of progress. CI has an unmatched reputation and is the winner of 2020's best business group award.  It is currently the leading company in the logistics industry with a very successful track record proven by reviews from our customers. We seek to become a member of the SBSF so that we can continue providing an outstanding service for our customers and retain our employees and keep them on payroll in the current challenging economic climate. Should there be a need for further information regarding our operation, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email AthenaC@carterinc.com.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds to be used to cover all company operating expenses and short & long term liabilities.

Agreement contract

I, Athena Carter, representative of the Carter Incorporated, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

2530b7f66b98496d20f9e758096d9024.png
Signed,
Athena Carter
27/01/2022

Edited by Carters

Full name: Daniel Campbell

Phone number: 9855

Residence address: NR. 228, Mulholland, Los Santos, San Andreas
Email ((discord tag)): jacket#6615

Company name: Prime Enterprises [PEI]

Company type: Logistics

Company creation date: September 27th 2020

Company's headquarters address: NR. 2725, Downtown Los Santos, San Andreas 

Company's phone number (if it has): 0777
Company's networth: ~ $10,000,000
Current number of employees: 19

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Prime Enterprises is a growing company which has quickly become a market leader in the logistics industry, taking on fierce competition in the industry. During this time, we have faced issues with poorly-led governments and their lacklustre support system for corporate businesses such as our own. We are a trustworthy, large business and has backed the government in their campaign. We are also recognised across the state as one of the best companies to work for, due to the employee satisfaction and high payment rates.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1M - 2M should suffice.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Payment for employees, maintenance & repairs of vehicles, re-investment and expansion, purchasing of new businesses, agriculture, etc. We are looking to expand in new sectors when we have enough resources to do so. We'd also like to pay bonuses to our employees, as well as supply a paycheck to our corporate team. Moreover, we are widely seen as one of the best places to work for - judging by employee satisfaction and payment.

Agreement contract

I, Daniel Campbell, representative of Prime Enterprises, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,

gU8QwQF.png
Daniel Campbell
29th January 2022

Edited by Proxus

• 3 weeks later...

Full name:
Athena Carter

Phone number: 6155

Residence address: NR 1529, Verona Beach, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): SixFeetUnder#8044

Details of the company
Company name:
Carter Logistics

Company type: Logistics

Company creation date: 6th September 2020

Company's headquarters address: NR 2451, Downtown, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0606
Company's networth: 7-10 million
Current number of employees: Approximately 35

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  CI has been one of the oldest and still functioning groups in San Andreas. The primary division of the company is Carter Logistics and has now expanded to other industries. CI has managed to provide job to over 30 employees from different regions and ethnic backgrounds and is still expanding with its vision of progress. CI has an unmatched reputation and is the winner of 2020's best business group award.  It is currently the leading company in the logistics industry with a very successful track record proven by reviews from our customers. We seek to become a member of the SBSF so that we can continue providing an outstanding service for our customers and retain our employees and keep them on payroll in the current challenging economic climate. Should there be a need for further information regarding our operation, please do not hesitate to contact me on my email AthenaC@carterinc.com.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,500,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds to be used to cover all company operating expenses and short & long term liabilities. Funds will also be mainly used to issue salaries to the employees.

Agreement contract

I, Athena Carter, representative of the Carter Incorporated, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

2530b7f66b98496d20f9e758096d9024.png
Signed,
Athena Carter
20/02/2022

• Like 1

a7x6qwx.png

Greetings, We'd like to gladly announce that the State Business Support Fund program will be running actively once again from now on!  

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application)) 

Signed by,
signature.png.d6ad26ff31e5069c4b7655af567fa90f.png

Governor of San Andreas

Details of the representative of the company

Full name: Brian Kim

Phone number: 109

Residence address: Pilgrims, Las Venturas NR. 2907

Email ((discord tag)): AiM#8647

Details of the company
Company name: Postgate Motors

Company type:  Dealership and Marketing(WE)

Company creation date: May 30, 2021 (In-game creation:8 Aug 2021)

Company's headquarters address: Roca Escalante, Las Venturas, NR. 2962

Company's phone number (if it has): 011
Company's networth: (0 in bank, 6.9m in vehicles, and 1.1m - properties | 6m for HQ upgrades) - 14m total
Current number of employees: (2 leaders and 40 working people team)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: 

This month we are soliciting for a pretty quantity for the company solely due to the fact of the startup and setup which the company had currently modified from Four Corner Organization to Postgate Motors. The proprietor is handling the marketing and dealership section as nicely as leases with banking in this large service for the state.
How will be this cash used in the right order from the company?
1. The cash will be used for constant revenue for employees which we are doing.
2. The cash will be used to begin the advertising offerings via renting billboards round the state.
3. The cash will be used for paying the management team who is working tough for us.
4. The cash will be used for maintaining crew automobiles each day.
So, this will motivate people to do work and amplify the employment in San Andreas.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $3,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: 

2. The cash will be used to begin the advertising offerings via renting billboards round the state.
3. The cash will be used for paying the management team who is working tough for us.
So, this will motivate people to do work and amplify the employment in San Andreas.

I, Brian Kim, representative of the Postgate Motors, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
Brian Kim,
Date: 20/02/2022

• Like 1

Full name: Bill Williamson

Phone number: 2101

Residence address: Prickle Pine- Las Venturas
Email ((discord tag)): Bill_Williamson#4271

Details of the company
Company name: Mendez Company

Company type: Rentals/Dealership/Furniture/Fish Business

Company creation date: 18 Nov 2021

Company's headquarters address:  Mulholland-Los Santos-Gps 2989

Company's phone number (if it has): 0221
Company's networth: 1,935,000
Current number of employees: 32
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Well our company is one the newest companies in the town currently ,we have the best fish prices ,we sell like 10-15 cars daily ,we have few vehicles to rent,we started to furnish properties but after all of it we don't see much profit we need some sort of help

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 3,000,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: The funds will be used to pay our labourers and upgrade our headquarters and some other things

https://discord.gg/XUdsRWjzHM

Agreement contract

I, -Bill Williamson-, representative of the -Mendez Company-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Bill Willamson
Name, BillWillamson
Date: 2/20/2022

• 2 weeks later...

Full name: Joseph Magaddino

Phone number: 29244

Residence address: Temple, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): Tahanun bin atik#4160

Details of the company
Company name: Blueberry Fish & Ores

Company type: Fish business/Ores Business

Company creation date: 21st December 2021

Company's headquarters address:  Blueberry Factory /Gps-3034

Company's phone number (if it has): 0333
Company's networth: 1,450,000
Current number of employees: 8

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  We are known as the best Ores and fish dealer in the state.We organize different giveaway events as well as make people interested towards the Mining and fishing job.We are buying a huge amount of ores everyday as well as our salesman are always buying ores all over the state from the miners.Currently the demands has been a lot more than we did expected and due to that we are having shortage of funds and due to that we are sometimes unable to buy ores or fishes from our sellers.
What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:3,000,000
How is the to-be given funds will be used?:This funds will be used for the further use of buying ores and fishes as well as wages of the salesmans

https://discord.gg/kjhWvpGUAw

Agreement contract

I,Joseph Magaddino, representative of the Blueberry Fish & Ores, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Joseph Magaddino,
3/6/2022

Company's networth: ~ $10,000,000
Current number of employees: 19

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Prime Enterprises is a growing company which has quickly become a market leader in the logistics industry, taking on fierce competition in the industry. During this time, we have faced issues with poorly-led governments and their lacklustre support system for corporate businesses such as our own. We are a trustworthy, large business and has backed the government in their campaign. We are also recognised across the state as one of the best companies to work for, due to the employee satisfaction and high payment rates.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 1M - 2M should suffice.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Payment for employees, maintenance & repairs of vehicles, re-investment and expansion, purchasing of new businesses, agriculture, etc. We are looking to expand in new sectors when we have enough resources to do so. We'd also like to pay bonuses to our employees, as well as supply a paycheck to our corporate team. Moreover, we are widely seen as one of the best places to work for - judging by employee satisfaction and payment.

Agreement contract

I, Brian Kim, representative of Prime Enterprises, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Brian Kim
6th February 2022

• 2 weeks later...

Full name: 
Noddy Chan

Email ((discord tag)): Noddy#1068

Details of the company
Company name: 
Let's Advertify

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Let's Advertify is the first Advertising company of San Andreas with some unique ideas. Our Main objective is to give employment to unemployed citizens of San Andreas and people who are new in the Town. Unlike other business companies, Let's Advertify's do not enjoy much benefits For example on Billboards, And hence Do not enjoy huge profits. 

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  Two Millions Dollars.

How is the to-be given funds will be used?:  They will help us alot to payroll of the employees, And It will also give us golden opportunity to expand our business with Add on services and organizing more events in the town like we organized - Winter Fest.

Agreement contract

I, Noddy Chan, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Noddy Chan

a7x6qwx.png

Greetings, We'd like to gladly announce that the State Business Support Fund program will be running actively once again from now on!  

If you are interested in joining the program, please read the stated information and submit your application by using the format above accordingly. 

Please apply for the funds before 27th March 2022, any applications after the said date will be automatically rejected.

((P.S. All the current submitted applications are out-dated and considered invalid, if you wish to re-join the program please submit a new application)) 

Signed by,
signature.png.d6ad26ff31e5069c4b7655af567fa90f.png

Governor of San Andreas

Full name:
 Marko Vanhanen

Phone number: 515

Residence address: Rodeo, Los Santos, NR. 304
Email ((discord tag)): cavosavosk#3723

Details of the company
Company name: Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc.

Company type: Transport Company, Vehicle Customizations

Company creation date: 1/4/2021 (ingame status gained on 24/4/2021)

Company's headquarters address: Vinewood, Los Santos, NR. 2922

Company's phone number (if it has): 0707
Company's networth: $2,171,811 ($1,283,811 in groupbank, $888,000 in vehicles)
Current number of employees: 20 (3 leaders, 17 employees)
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: Vanhanen & Sidorovich is the biggest company in the people's transport field in San Andreas state. We are providing our services reliably and with low costs to the citizens. On top of that we are also providing very unique vehicle customization to people. Our aim is to provide quality services with affordability in mind. We are also putting our effort into making streets clean by our division Sanitary Andreas. We are not holding back with air transport either with our division Malév Airlines.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $1,850,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be primarly used to payroll the employees in both taxi and cleaning division, although taxi transport isnt used much these days, we are still trying to provide it at our best effort. To add up, we are currently planning to get something unique going for Malév Airlines, and it will generate a lot of expenses to get it running. Aswell as vehicle maintenance and general costs will be covered by the cash provided.

I, Marko Vanhanen, representative of the Vanhanen & Sidorovich inc., swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
Marko Vanhanen,
Date: 20/3/2021

Edited by cavosavosk (Marko)

Details of the company
Company name: Postgate Motors

Company type:  Dealership and Marketing(WE)

Company creation date: May 30, 2021 (In-game creation:8 Aug 2021)

Company's headquarters address: Roca Escalante, Las Venturas, NR. 2962

Company's phone number (if it has): 011
Company's networth: (0 in bank, 6.9m in vehicles, and 1.1m - properties | 6m for HQ upgrades) - 14m total
Current number of employees: (2 leaders and 40 working people team)

This month we are soliciting for a pretty quantity for the company solely due to the fact of the startup and setup which the company had currently modified from Four Corner Organization to Postgate Motors. The proprietor is handling the marketing and dealership section as nicely as leases with banking in this large service for the state.
How will be this cash used in the right order from the company?

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $2,500,000

I, Brian Kim, representative of the Postgate Motors, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, 
Brian Kim,
Date: 20/03/2022

Company's networth: ~ $11,000,000
Current number of employees: 25

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 3,000,000

Agreement contract

I, Brian Kim, representative of Prime Enterprises, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Brian Kim
20 March 2022

Full name: 
Harvey Decker

Phone number: 112

Residence address: Penthouse 1, Whiteview Enterprises Star Tower, Downtown.
Email ((discord tag)):  RamoHawk#3913

Details of the company
Company name: 
Postgate Rentals & Postgate Marketing (Whiteview Enterprises)

Company type: Rental / Advertising

Company creation date: April, 2020.

Company's headquarters address: Star Tower, Downtown, Los Santos, San Andreas

Company's phone number (if it has): 0112

Company's networth: Est. $1,000,000
Current number of employees: 15
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Unlike all new companies springing up like mushrooms as an effect of 'state funding', Whiteview Enterprises is unique and already a known and established company. Whiteview Enterprises was founded early 2020 with the sole motive to arrange transports to different locations for different groups to which then transformed into providing super vehicles rental to individuals who cannot afford one.

Whiteview Enterprises also invest in billboards for advertising purposes as well as rent said boards to other companies and individuals who are keen on marketing their product. A core value of Whiteview Enterprises is that it does not spend state funded money on management positions. The state funding is solely intended for constant revenue for employees as well as maintaining its companies' automobiles.  

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:  $2,500,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To assist in employee salaries, constant revenue for employees, purchasing of billboards to subcontract and rent to other individuals and/or companies, and to maintain company's automobiles.

Whiteview Enterprises

I, Harvey Decker, representative of the Whiteview Enterprises, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Harvey Decker

21st March 20212.

• Like 1

Full name:
 Sanji Bush

Phone number: 233

Residence address: East Los Santos Beach
Email ((discord tag)): Rob#6714

Details of the company
Company name: Evergreen Plantations

Company type: Farming Company

Company creation date: 16/7/2020

Company's headquarters address: East Los Santos Beach

Company's phone number (if it has):
Company's networth: $2.000.000
Current number of employees: 21
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: My company is the only farming company around the city and provides a good-paying job to its employees. Our farming company is at Flint Range Country near to Los Santos-Flint Country tolls and providing job to people who need money.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:    2.000.000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to restock the farm with seeds, paying its employees and service the vehicles.

Agreement contract

I, -Sanji Bush-, representative of the -Evergreen Plantations-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji Bush
Name, Sanji Bush
Date: 21/3/2022

Full name: 
Sanji Bush

Phone number:  233

Residence address:  East Los Santons Beach
Email ((discord tag)): Rob#6714

Details of the company
Company name:

Oxiram Finance & Funds

Company type: Banking Company

Company creation date:  8/8/2021

Company's headquarters address: East Los Santons Beach

Company's networth: 1.200.000$
Current number of employees: 16
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  Oxiram Finance & Funds is a banking company which is providing loans to the citizens of San Andreas. We are providing three(3) kinds of loans; Personal, Property and Vehicle loans. Oxiram is trying to improve the economy and help people which need money to fulfil their dreams, for example to buy their dreamed vehicle.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:   $1.500.000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: These funds will be used to provide loans to our clients and paying our employees.

Agreement contract

I, -Sanji Bush-, representative of the -Oxiram Finance & Funds-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed, Sanji Bush
Name, Sanji Bush
Date: 21/3/2022

Full name: 
Noddy Chan

Email ((discord tag)): Noddy#1068

Details of the company
Company name: 
Let's Advertify

Agreement contract

I, Noddy Chan, representative of the Let's Advertify, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Noddy Chan

• 2 weeks later...

Full name: Benjamin Maxwell

Phone number: 2813

Residence address: Market, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): BenSmith#3294

Details of the company
Company name: Luxury Corporation

Company type: Dealership/Rental

Company creation date: July 6, 2021

Company's headquarters address: Rodeo, Los Santos

Company's phone number (if it has): 0555
Company's networth: (55,000,000 vehicles, 2,200,000 in bank, 9,000,000 HQ upgrades.) 66,2000,000
Current number of employees: 37
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?: We've been working hard to give the quality and also the prices that are in benefits for our customers so basically, we started to lower our prices and our company didn't earn any profit from it, we are still continuing with these steps. Also, we've to pay each one of our workers so it's like kinda hard to do all these things without a current amount. New things should be upgraded.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: 4,000,000$

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: To continue with these steps in the current economy, the funds will be used to hire new people, pay our current workers, and expand the business.

Agreement contract

I, Benjamin Maxwell, representative of the Luxury Corporation, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Benjamin Maxwell
1/19/2022

Full name: Joseph Magaddino

Phone number: 29244

Residence address: Temple, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): Tahanun bin atik#4160

Details of the company
Company name: Blueberry Fish & Ores

Company type: Fish business/Ores Business

Company creation date: 21st December 2021

Company's headquarters address:  Blueberry Factory /Gps-3034

Company's phone number (if it has): 0333
Company's networth: 1,450,000
Current number of employees: 8

Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  We are known as the best Ores and fish dealer in the state.We organize different giveaway events as well as make people interested towards the Mining and fishing job.We are buying a huge amount of ores everyday as well as our salesman are always buying ores all over the state from the miners.Currently the demands has been a lot more than we did expected and due to that we are having shortage of funds and due to that we are sometimes unable to buy ores or fishes from our sellers.
What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:3,000,000
How is the to-be given funds will be used?:This funds will be used for the further use of buying ores and fishes as well as wages of the salesmans

https://discord.gg/kjhWvpGUAw

Agreement contract

I,Joseph Magaddino, representative of the Blueberry Fish & Ores, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Joseph Magaddino,
4/12/2022

• 6 months later...

a7x6qwx.png

Spoiler

Full name:

Phone number:

Residence address:
Email ((discord tag)):

Details of the company
Company name:

Company type:

Company creation date:

Company's headquarters address:
Company's bank id:

Company's networth:
Current number of employees:

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with:

Agreement contract

I, -Firstname Lastname-, representative of the -company name-, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Name,
Date

These are the below business types which cannot apply for the state fund - 

1. Dealership
  2. Trucking
  3. News
  4. Ores company
  5. Furniture
  6. Rental
  7. Farming
  8. Advertising
  9. Estate

Signed by,

ORVSTMV.png

Governor of San Andreas

Edited by Brian | AIM

• 3 months later...

Full name:
Jerry Lockhart

Phone number: 761

Residence address: Marina #336
Email ((discord tag)): Kaushal#0880

Details of the company
Company name: Valrise News Network

Company type: News

Company creation date:  25th June, 2021

Company's headquarters address:  Temple, #2626
Company's bank id:  166

Company's phone number (if it has): 0155
Company's networth: N/A
Current number of employees:  32
The Company is actively working to deliver the news from every corner of the state to your Televisions. We have been also actively working to provide employment to unemployed people in the state of San Andreas. In Addition we also have been paying our employees good salary in order to keep them happy and helping to improve their financial status in the state. We are also came forward to help people to grow their business around the state by providing them Paid Advertisement services. We charge only around 1.000$ a day for advertising their Business forcing our full power 24/7 in order to advertise their business. In Other Side we will keep working to deliver news to the people in their TV's.

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: $600,000 to $700,000 Per month

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: Funds will be used for the Company important needs and for the paychecks of the employees and also for buying new equipment for the company and in order to improve a specific TV Show Quality that we host on our Channel.

I, Jerry Lockhart, representative of the Valrise News Network, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Jerry Lockhart,
30-05-2023

Edited by Bhalu

• 2 months later...

Full name:
Danielle Martinez

Phone number: 28286

Residence address: Santa Maria Beach, Los Santos
Email ((discord tag)): goldie_1227

Details of the company
Company name:
National Road Safety Agency

Company type: Road & Infrastructure safety/maintance

Company creation date: 09/08/23

Company's headquarters address: Market, Los Santos, NR. 3334

Company's bank id: 280

Company's phone number (if it has): N/A
Company's networth: $500.000
Current number of employees: 16
Why would your company be picked to fulfill this important role?:  I think our company plays a vital role within the state as it ensures the safety of roads that are used every day to citizens to go to work or to shop, so that they can rest assured. 

What are the estimated funds are you expecting to be provided with: Approximately $400,000

How is the to-be given funds will be used?: With these funds, we would first of all like to guarantee a basic salary to our Safety Operators and also to buy new material and equipment for the agency. 

Agreement contract

I, Danielle Martinez, representative of the National Road Safety Agency, swear that I've answered to the questions above with the best of my capacities and without lying or omitting any necessary information for the correct evaluation of my application. I solemnly Swear that I've got no unlawful or evil purposes concerning the safety of the State of San Andreas or the State of San Andreas' Government itself, and that I've not committed perjury within the application above. I agree to be subsequently punished under the law SA-PSC § III.8. Forgery for "Forgery" if found out that I've been lying or omitting necessarily required information within the application above. I agree, that upon being accepted to the State Business Support Fund program, to follow all the State Business Regulations set forth in the State Law and understand that incase of a breach of those regulations to face criminal charges and accept the immediate removal from the program and co-operate with the State and Federal investigation.

Signed,
Danielle Martinez, 
28/08/23

Edited by NRSA