Addressing the present issues

LocMax

37 minutes ago, Ben Blake said:

10. ROBBING / KIDNAPPING / SEIZING

Robbing is the act of attempting to forcefully obtain goods from a player (such as money, drugs, or other), by threatening them with death or other consequence. You are not allowed to rob players under level 5, as they are new players, who need to be guided and given a chance to build their character. You are not allowed to kill a robbed player if he showed no resistance. It is only reasonable to kill a robbed player if he calls for help or resists

that rule is dumb in my opinion. What if the person has a risk of snitching? 

24 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

but criminals dont want witnesses there are IRL cases where a criminal murdered and robbed someone and then killed 2 more teenagers walking by because they were witnesses

Hey, I'm not sure what you're getting at; If you have good RP reason to kill people, and make that clear, then it's not random or rule-breaking.

Don't shoot random people who happen to be sort of close; If in doubt, ask in /b and seek permission. Or...if they RP noticing you then that would count, too.

What the team want to see is a narrative which justifies the robbery and ongoing scene. Just like a story.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:54 AM, RANDY said:

@LocMax why can cops suspend my license when I die.... they should be able to do that when I’m revived, one time I got killed then license suspended for 3 days, next day got killed again and my license was suspended for 4 days.

lmao i understand this.

"mass shootout going on between terrorists and SAPD,  hydra, hunter and rustlers"
"you get killed"
"high rank SAPD comes running up you, does /me searches for license"
"suspend weapon license"
"kill"
bruh

On 4/22/2020 at 3:36 PM, RANDY said:

I also made a report against some Kanavagh dudes who I gave all the heroin I had to, but they still killed me after even though I didn’t do anything wrong, but it got closed by Leonardo cos “Are you serious?”

It's the topkek irish mafia, the mafia wants to hide it's identity and be in shadows while killing people whenever they like, that's the state of the server, it's give shelter to shit groups and let them go away with rulebreaking because half of their members being admins and some being the very best asslickers in history.

On 4/22/2020 at 12:36 PM, Staz said:

That's indeed a lame reason to warn anyone but I'm pretty sure you're stating something out of bias here. No one would warn you for that. 

Random robbery is forbidden as in if a player gets knocked by cops and a civilian who had no contribution in the shootout robs the items.

What you stated seems like a robbery roleplay and you would never get warned for that. 

Now, if that Gambino was knocked by someone else and you had no hand im it, you'd not be allowed to rob him. 

Also, if you got robbed at the shack, I'm pretty sure "that" Gambino killed you there afterwards. So it seems like RK.

1 Mar 2020 at 22:41 Pablo_Gambino
Warning
Accepting death without rp

On 4/25/2020 at 4:20 PM, CockaBall-Torture said:

It's the topkek irish mafia, the mafia wants to hide it's identity and be in shadows while killing people whenever they like, that's the state of the server, it's give shelter to shit groups and let them go away with rulebreaking because half of their members being admins and some being the very best asslickers in history.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS SERRRRRRRRRRRRRR, WE ASSLICK @LocMax MR.MATTHU U SO GREAT, I LOVE U UR THE BEST MANAGER EVER SEE TOMORROW I GET MANAGER RANK HEHEHEHE

• James locked this topic