Addressing the present issues

LocMax

• Community Manager

Hello dear players,

In the last weeks, we have been looking into various issues in the server, stretching from various issues in regards to staff, which is about misuse of admin powers for personal or administratively unrelated matters, and lack of proper investigations for reports, only listening to one side's story or not completely investigating the true facts of a situation, its background and context, and the issues related to the San Andreas Police Department, which is about hostile behavior towards new players (volunteers), abuse and disrespectful attitude from senior ranked members in SAPD towards others or each other, and wrongful use of their scripted abilities (such as taking away licenses) and issuing suspensions based on non-roleplay information or information obtained through admin powers. Lastly, there's a clear and massive amount of false reporting going on, by players who report every time they lose a situation, even if they instigated the situation, and were the ones actually at fault.

So, we're going to address some of these issues here and state what we're planning to do to handle these issues.

#1 - Administration Team

We've recently made a topic with about 22 staff rules which all staff members must follow, previously we relied on guideline topics which contained essays of text and instructions, which obviously, was too much for young people to read and understand, it's a fact very rarely somebody bothers reading anything big like a guideline. So, we took time to establish a simple and plain topic containing rules, simplified and straightforward. The rules among other things, state that taking tickets is absolute priority in all instances except in a shootout or a scenario where direct absence of the staff member would disrupt that scenario. The rules also state that admin must treat everybody fairly and equally, may not give special treatment to their friends or allies, and must objectively and meticulously handle situations, taking in account both side's stories, and take action when only certain of wrongdoing by either side.

What we also observed, for a long time, is that helpers would give out brief and half-ass answers to new players. We cannot have that, helpers have the simple and very straightforward job of guiding new players and giving them necessary support to start up and be able to play. We require helpers to provide detailed answers and guides to new players, do their best to show the new players our features and all the possibilities and opportunities players can take and make use of to settle and get something going for themselves.

#2 - Law Enforcement Factions (SAPD / FBI)

Yes, nobody here claims the law enforcement factions are perfect and flawless, neither that they're always innocent and much better than the criminal side. We see a ton of mistakes and errors coming from the members of the law enforcement factions. From abuse, to power tripping attitudes, to lack of cooperation and team-working environment, to mistreating new players and volunteers, to misuse of given script abilities such as revoking licenses for 7 days which was never meant to be done for such a period, and so on and on. It's a fact that no faction is perfect and flawless.

What we chose to do is to firstly issue a dire warning which you can read by clicking here, and in that warning we specified what we want to see changed, to prioritize roleplay, team working environment, less inactivity by senior staff, more field leadership, and respect towards new players and volunteers. Law enforcement factions are official server factions, for example SAPD, it's a job, a lot of new players head to that job because it's action packed and interesting. It doesn't make much money, but it gives entertaining gameplay. Consequently, it also must be regulated and properly managed, so that abuse, misuse and power it gives does not get used in the ways it was being used in recent times. 

Law enforcement faction members must be role models for everyone considering they're an official faction of the server, and must prioritize roleplay. But the fact here also is, is that for police members to roleplay, they need criminals to roleplay as well. Don't turn every traffic stop into evasion and a shootout. Don't call backup for getting fined for speeding. Take the damn ticket and pay it. Not every situation has to end up being a bloodbath. Not every situation needs to have a shootout and deaths. Get over that kind of shit.

(and in my personal opinion, SAPD is a dead end street, just a day after our topic on their forum, they already continued the normal path of absurdity)

#3 - False reporting

It's time we begin issuing server punishments for false reporting. If you're the one who instigated a situation, if you're the one who was at fault, or you're only reporting because you lost in the scenario, whereas nothing was wrongly done and no rulebreak occurred - you will be warned for false reporting, and continuation of false reporting will result in harsher and harsher punishments. 

Admins cannot afford to handle a flood of tickets in every damn situation in the server, because people cannot cope losing a scenario. Get over it. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. You can't always win. If you lose, suck it up and carry on. If you win, good job. Don't make reports just because you lost, or because you hate the person who is interacting with you, or for random petty reasons not worth wasting admin's time fo.r

If admins weren't flooded with so many useless tickets, then they would have more time to properly investigate real reports, against hackers, and serious rulebreakers. 

#4 - Reports requiring facts and evidence

A lot of tickets are made and contain two-sided stories. One side vs other side. Conflicting descriptions of what happened and the admin cannot find what's truthful on the spot. Such reports will be redirected to be filed on the forum. We cannot end up spending 30 minutes handling a ticket in-game of two sides with different stories and conflicting information. Such tickets require log check, investigation and fact obtaining. It's in nobody's interest to get falsely punished based on somebody's wrongful interpretation of situation or wrongful storytelling.

Therefore, if an admin tells you to file a report on forum, don't get pissy and triggered, it's done to prevent false punishing and confusion. It's done to ensure that facts get taken out from logs and our tools, and ensure that the right rulebreaker gets the right punishment, and not an innocent person getting punished due to somebody's lying.

#5 - General server environment

Yeah, there's been a lot of toxicity going on in the server, for a while now. We need to put an end to constant shit storms, conspiracy plotting, mistreating new players, insulting new players, acting like a bunch of cavemen with no manners and so on. 

If anybody is contributing to spread of toxicity in the community or its servers, by either misbehaving continuously for no apparent reason, spreading conspiracies against community members, staff team, or management team, or is continuously bashing the community or its servers, that person will be removed swiftly and anybody along with that person who aided in such activities and helped spread such behavior. 

This community was established nearly three years ago as a place where there was supposed to be no hostility, toxicity, where you could easily get into contact with server management and staff team, without waiting for a year for a reply, hunting for non-existent owners, and so on. Of course, not everything we've done in management or staff team was perfect and rightful, there were mistakes and errors over the course of years, but in the end, we always strive to be open, approachable., reachable and ready to resolve any issues you might be facing, and improve the servers and the community so everybody can feel comfortable being here, playing and having a fun time.

Conclusion

We apologize for the experience which seems to be rather unpleasant in recent times, with all the above mentioned issues and some more which are not included in this thread. We acknowledge the existence of these issues and are looking for solutions to address them and make the gameplay better for all sides. We already started multiple processes to get these issues addressed, from reforming group council, to revamping some server rules, community rules and finally creating staff rules and beginning to more strictly enforce the staff rules with fewer verbal warnings and more dire punishments depending on the situation and severity of it.

• Like 5

I'm grateful to see your address for all these server related issues. This is an important time when we really need to focus on experiences of our new members so to build a friendly environment. I would really appreciated if you could find time to analyse issues with SAFMD and so the current command staff could take measures to fix it. 

The San Andreas Fire & Medical Department is continually trying to improve RP, opportunities and fun among members. We're happy that volunteers (new members) are helped with complete dedication by current official members.

• Like 1

finally. I would and everyone else would enjoy roleplaying policing if the criminals weren't always looking for a bloodbath. Also  do something about the volunteers and either remove them or give  them armour when going onduty and a tazer. It is unfair that troopers and + can lay around with tons of inactivity going off every 30 mins for "paperwork" and then coming back to continue afking and or messing with their friends for 785 minutes and then go off and say job well done and then never get punished but the volunteers dont get armour no no no they have to ask for it. Just because people are active in PD or FD  (its not FMD, EMS is a division inside FD in both IRL San francisco, Los Angeles and so on) doesnt equal that they deserve promotions. i dont see how players that cant spell Johnson, the easiest last name properly and getting accepted into PD  is acceptable. grammar matters, RP skills matter and behaviour matters. For you I might be a toxic little 12/13 year old but i can be serious if i need to and i want to and i can take things more seriously than an adult sometimes, others have admitted that sometimes these "kids" like me and other players on other server around my age can take shit more seriously than adults. And sadly this is not true in mudoo. THERE ISN'T A SINGLE COMMAND STAFF OR AN ASSISTANT/DEPUTY CHIEF IN PD  HOW DOES A LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATION HAVE ONE LEADER? That's why SAPD is crippling its low on dedicated members and people rather keep 4 otherwise ex-chiefs "Command Advisors" just lay around and observe.

LEts make a clear statement here

What SAPD needs:

More active players

Competent players that devote themselves to policing  and have proper english and behavioural skills.

More active leadership and make it able so that retired command staff or ex chiefs may be able to reapply after a period has passed before able to reinstate atleast as a supervisor staff and make their way up again instead

of forgetting them and letting them dust in "Command Advisor" position for ages.

Volunteers removed and new community suggested jobs placed that feature atleast some of the same fun that SAPD has. An OFFICIAL group should never have a volunteer system. If you really wanna keep the volunteer system, make them apply from volunteer but with SLIGHTLY REDUCED competition. But they still must have:proper english and behaviour and good RP knowledge.

A system implemented that requires Trooper (+)  to be active or else he/she faces demotion/dishonourable discharge like so: 

Weekly playtime must reach atleast:14-unlimited hours

Daily playtime must reach atleast:3-unlimited hours

What the STAFF team needs:

Competent staff that devote theirselves to helping their community

Stricter enforcement of rules and overall stricter staff

What the COMMUNITY needs:

More jobs paying better such as:bus driver, train driver or other activities that are atleast slightly more interesting than volunteer duty or criminal life

I don't see how the triads or the bloods could ever become official or are official (im not sure)

Criminal group control is much needed, sort out the ones that hang at GS9 and do nothing and the ones that RP and interact properly and their activity isnt just forum screenshots and the ones whos "active members" are just going on rampages 24/7

The criminal groups should be limited or more controlled of their actions and their statuses in some way and this 24/7 "Cops and Robbers" type of gameplay that is currently going on in the server needs to stop.

How should they be limited or controlled you ask?:

Criminalistics could be even just so slightly brought down if jailtimes and each kind of crimes would get their own jailtimes. If a person commiting atleast 2 counts of murder, has explosive devices marked money and heavy weaponry on them and also evaded which is the normal charges they should be imprisoned for ATLEAST 30 minutes or higher considering this is STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE A MEDIUM ROLEPLAY SERVER NOT LOW OR WHATEVER NOT HARD EITHER MEDIUM NOT TOO EASY GOING BUT NOT TOO HARSH LIKE HARD RP SERVERS EITHER. HOW HARD IS IT TO GET IT ALL OF YOU GUYS MY AGE WITH BAD GRAMMAR ITS A MEDIUM RP JUST BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTER IS A HARDENED COLD BLOODED KILLER DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES.

Fear RP should be enforced.

A UCP System that sorts out the ones who know proper english and know how to properly rp and want to and the ones who dont meet the requirements and therefore should not be let in so that they dont create the 169th gang/mafia that no one cares about.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, dellpacker said:

biggest present fucking issue is silvester arun

i bet. if you see my feed i keep my toxicity more to dms and to myself as long as i can keep it so. i am actually trying to help the server if you see my recent posts on forums.

Edited by Silvester_Aaron
grammar

I hope for a profanity filter, that would make it easier for me to ignore toxic people,
and will actually make me able to play again.

I literally quit and couldn't join Mudoo anymore because of the toxicity that I couldn't ignore specially the N word with an R, it disgust me?

Just now, GoToSleep said:

I hope for a profanity filter, that would make it easier for me to ignore toxic people,
and will actually make me able to play again.

I literally quit and couldn't join Mudoo anymore because of the toxicity that I couldn't ignore specially the N word with an R, it disgust me?

Look players saying the n word is not the biggest problem mudoo has right now. I know it's disrespectful but it's the Internet 

1 hour ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

finally. I would and everyone else would enjoy roleplaying policing if the criminals weren't always looking for a bloodbath. Also  do something about the volunteers and either remove them or give  them armour when going onduty and a tazer. It is unfair that troopers and + can lay around with tons of inactivity going off every 30 mins for "paperwork" and then coming back to continue afking and or messing with their friends for 785 minutes and then go off and say job well done and then never get punished but the volunteers dont get armour no no no they have to ask for it. Just because people are active in PD or FD  (its not FMD, EMS is a division inside FD in both IRL San francisco, Los Angeles and so on) doesnt equal that they deserve promotions. i dont see how players that cant spell Johnson, the easiest last name properly and getting accepted into PD  is acceptable. grammar matters, RP skills matter and behaviour matters. For you I might be a toxic little 12/13 year old but i can be serious if i need to and i want to and i can take things more seriously than an adult sometimes, others have admitted that sometimes these "kids" like me and other players on other server around my age can take shit more seriously than adults. And sadly this is not true in mudoo. THERE ISN'T A SINGLE COMMAND STAFF OR AN ASSISTANT/DEPUTY CHIEF IN PD  HOW DOES A LAW ENFORCEMENT ORGANIZATION HAVE ONE LEADER? That's why SAPD is crippling its low on dedicated members and people rather keep 4 otherwise ex-chiefs "Command Advisors" just lay around and observe.

LEts make a clear statement here

What SAPD needs:

More active players

Competent players that devote themselves to policing  and have proper english and behavioural skills.

More active leadership and make it able so that retired command staff or ex chiefs may be able to reapply after a period has passed before able to reinstate atleast as a supervisor staff and make their way up again instead

of forgetting them and letting them dust in "Command Advisor" position for ages.

Volunteers removed and new community suggested jobs placed that feature atleast some of the same fun that SAPD has. An OFFICIAL group should never have a volunteer system. If you really wanna keep the volunteer system, make them apply from volunteer but with SLIGHTLY REDUCED competition. But they still must have:proper english and behaviour and good RP knowledge.

A system implemented that requires Trooper (+)  to be active or else he/she faces demotion/dishonourable discharge like so: 

Weekly playtime must reach atleast:14-unlimited hours

Daily playtime must reach atleast:3-unlimited hours

What the STAFF team needs:

Competent staff that devote theirselves to helping their community

Stricter enforcement of rules and overall stricter staff

What the COMMUNITY needs:

More jobs paying better such as:bus driver, train driver or other activities that are atleast slightly more interesting than volunteer duty or criminal life

I don't see how the triads or the bloods could ever become official or are official (im not sure)

Criminal group control is much needed, sort out the ones that hang at GS9 and do nothing and the ones that RP and interact properly and their activity isnt just forum screenshots and the ones whos "active members" are just going on rampages 24/7

The criminal groups should be limited or more controlled of their actions and their statuses in some way and this 24/7 "Cops and Robbers" type of gameplay that is currently going on in the server needs to stop.

How should they be limited or controlled you ask?:

Criminalistics could be even just so slightly brought down if jailtimes and each kind of crimes would get their own jailtimes. If a person commiting atleast 2 counts of murder, has explosive devices marked money and heavy weaponry on them and also evaded which is the normal charges they should be imprisoned for ATLEAST 30 minutes or higher considering this is STILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE A MEDIUM ROLEPLAY SERVER NOT LOW OR WHATEVER NOT HARD EITHER MEDIUM NOT TOO EASY GOING BUT NOT TOO HARSH LIKE HARD RP SERVERS EITHER. HOW HARD IS IT TO GET IT ALL OF YOU GUYS MY AGE WITH BAD GRAMMAR ITS A MEDIUM RP JUST BECAUSE YOUR CHARACTER IS A HARDENED COLD BLOODED KILLER DOESNT MEAN THEY DONT FEAR FOR THEIR LIVES.

Fear RP should be enforced.

A UCP System that sorts out the ones who know proper english and know how to properly rp and want to and the ones who dont meet the requirements and therefore should not be let in so that they dont create the 169th gang/mafia that no one cares about.

Agreed+++

4 minutes ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Look players saying the n word is not the biggest problem mudoo has right now. I know it's disrespectful but it's the Internet 

Never said it's "the biggest" problem but it's the problem that made me quit,

And a little setting that players can be free to turn on or off like profanity filter will change any curse/swear and offensive words into stars (***)
Those who have the setting off will be able to see everything normally and who have the filter ON, won't be bothered seeing those words.

Just now, GoToSleep said:

Never said it's "the biggest" problem but it's the problem that made me quit,

And a little setting that players can be free to turn on or off like profanity filter will change any curse/swear and offensive words into stars (***)
Those who have the setting off will be able to see everything normally and who have the filter ON, won't be bothered seeing those words.

This is the Internet you get butt hurt no one cares someone commits suicide no one really gives a flying fuckin fuck and that is the sad reality of the Web and either you take it to heart even though you're not involved in racial profiling assuming you're not black or walk away from it

You're half correct,

I try to do something about it first, and if I failed, then I leave....
(Which is why I no longer play here)

My attempt here is to make the server a little better for people like me who are old enough to not enjoy toxicity, and don't want extra distraction, my suggestion is doing only good and with no cons to it at all.

The internet is not that bad, because the most wonderful people I know are the people I met on the internet as well,
If every good person try to make a good change before just leaving I'm sure the internet would be even better place, more people would be able to have fun, the community would have more of a welcoming friendly atmosphere,

Man admins here have 0 problem at all with people just "trolling" others, I couldn't believe it when I saw two or 3 kids tryna troll someone in the chat and admins are doing NOTHING about it,
Why any sort of toxic behavior is even acceptable here? don't you guys realize it creates bad impression and encourages others to do the same as they have seen nothing happened to the trollers as long as they don't take it "too far" which should have been stopped before it even start.
I'm not a paki but why is it even allowed that people would use the word "paki" as a provoke/insult word? why isn't that punishable on sight?
It's literally just plain raciest with no good intentions other than pissing someone off, how is that even acceptable? I'm not saying bad the word, I'm asking for actions to be taken against any sort type of OOC insulting, racism provoking and any sort of trolling when it's clear that it's sole purpose is to "annoy" others,

Why would annoying ANYONE is an acceptable behavior? admins are more strict about not using /ask  instead of /p more than being strict about people annoying/insulting/trolling others/someone.

I'm proud of myself, I'm giving my constructive criticism from my perspective as new community member, my whole objective here is to benefit the server so I can have more fun, and I'm sure others would have more fun as well,
If I fail I just step away.

Edited by GoToSleep

The current Command Staff of PD are too afraid to act, they should demote/fire those who are not doing shit and are basically holding a rank for no reason. 2018's PD was way better, you didn't have people with no idea what they are doing in Command Staff. Obviously the Troopers will break rules if there is no one above them overseeing them and supervising them, giving them orders and restrictions, instead Trooper gets to do anything he wishes, once reported, he gets away with a  verbal warning or whatever. While back in my day, I was fired straight up for fucking up, no previous warnings or anything, when are you gonna be that strict again with others? It's common sense everyone knows about the regulations of PD the moment they become Troopers. They shouldn't be forgiven with the reason ''He was unaware, he forgot, he slipped''. That's just stupid. 

I will keep myself very formal regarding the staff team, but holy fucking shit, some of them don't even know how to handle tickets. >Makes a support ticket asking for x thing which can be done via PM >the admin freezes and teleports, says ''yes?''. They don't even read the damn tickets, they are just farming the number of tickets because from their POV, higher the number of tickets handled = promotion. Another thing is, let the Senior admins, aka Dizzy, Salvatore and Staz forcecac people without permission. They know what they are doing, they really do. Let them do it, stop holding them back from catching hackers.  What about the increasing number of illegal modifications users which are also using different and modern methods to bypass the anti cheat known as CAC? It appears whoever you report for aimbot, you get the reply of ''He is forced cac'ed''. Which shouldn't make sense because this anti cheat was never complete, it can be bypassed, it really can be. 

8 minutes ago, RANDY said:

@LocMax why can cops suspend my license when I die.... they should be able to do that when I’m revived, one time I got killed then license suspended for 3 days, next day got killed again and my license was suspended for 4 days.

I agree with this, SAPD are going around taking everyone's weapon license for days, why? SAPD already have enough power, they have the free guns, the free backup, free repairs, free fuel, SWAT, SWAT vehicles, and then they are going around removing entire groups weapon licenses rendering them defenceless, how is this balanced at all? The feature should be removed as a whole if you ask me.

The past few days there was quite a few ballas with no weapon license because it was taken by SAPD, and yet SAPD still show up all guns blazing shooting everyone in sight, very balanced.

4 hours ago, Mikal said:

I agree with this, SAPD are going around taking everyone's weapon license for days, why? SAPD already have enough power, they have the free guns, the free backup, free repairs, free fuel, SWAT, SWAT vehicles, and then they are going around removing entire groups weapon licenses rendering them defenceless, how is this balanced at all? The feature should be removed as a whole if you ask me.

The past few days there was quite a few ballas with no weapon license because it was taken by SAPD, and yet SAPD still show up all guns blazing shooting everyone in sight, very balanced.

Although I never witnessed it must be a problem if so many licenses are taken away but I have one question:did you evade and then get killed? Because that is 100% justifiable. The weapon license thing is useless and unrealistic. You have to apply for a gun license not just buy it, most gangbangers and mafias should 90% get their guns from illegal sources not go into a gun shop and buy it. It is better if they don't have a gun. Plus not all gang members carry a gun with themselves IRL most hide them in their cars or their stash, house. If the cops get the info 'shots fired' at gs9 they will shoot whoever is endangering or is a threat to other lives meaning they will shoot whoever is wielding a gun katana etc you get the deal right? Most of the time when SAPD gets into a firefight it's 1-4 at max volunteers against a whole mafia most of the time. So stop crying SWAT is non exists t because in a global pandemic somehow trooper(+) magically start to get on less. No one follows the rules and when they get punished its just a verbal warning or something. 

To add to all this: it cant be that hard to disable admin commands for on duty police officers as well. The amount of abuse I've seen from cops who are also admins is astonishing. Teleporting to avoid roleplaying when its inconvenient, teleporting suspects. Warning people for evading. Kicking people for returning fire. I've seen all of this in the span of a few days. What the hell is going on? 

There should be a role that keeps an eye on this. And has a different command and queue for reporting to this role. Abusing these reports should be a temp ban on first offense imo. Referring players to forums to report any injustice is demotivating and unfair to players. This can and should be worked on. 

There is some very sad power tripping going on within the PD. Taking peoples licences for a week??? Seriously, who gets off on that? I'm glad that never happened to me. I would have just quit in that case. 

I'm honestly wondering what the standards are for getting into the PD because from what I've seen there should be an interview. If that's true then how are we finding cops in game that do not speak english, do not know any basic server mechanics or even rules. How does this keep on happening? I've been stopped by cops trying to fine me 8k for a broken light in the middle of the day. I've been quadruple suspected of the same crime. I've been shot while typing seconds after police AHK spam. The list is endless. Please do not be afraid to completely purge and rebuild the faction because maybe that's just what it needs 

7 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

Although I never witnessed it must be a problem if so many licenses are taken away but I have one question:did you evade and then get killed? Because that is 100% justifiable. The weapon license thing is useless and unrealistic. You have to apply for a gun license not just buy it, most gangbangers and mafias should 90% get their guns from illegal sources not go into a gun shop and buy it. It is better if they don't have a gun. Plus not all gang members carry a gun with themselves IRL most hide them in their cars or their stash, house. If the cops get the info 'shots fired' at gs9 they will shoot whoever is endangering or is a threat to other lives meaning they will shoot whoever is wielding a gun katana etc you get the deal right? Most of the time when SAPD gets into a firefight it's 1-4 at max volunteers against a whole mafia most of the time. So stop crying SWAT is non exists t because in a global pandemic somehow trooper(+) magically start to get on less. No one follows the rules and when they get punished its just a verbal warning or something. 

This is a game, not real life, my point was about balance not about realism, with the SAPD taking so many licenses it creates an unfair advantage, the script should be removed in order to balance things out more.

4 minutes ago, Mikal said:

This is a game, not real life, my point was about balance not about realism, with the SAPD taking so many licenses it creates an unfair advantage, the script should be removed in order to balance things out more.

Or not give everyone guns in the first place and make it so that you haw to properly apply to get a gun license 

1 hour ago, Bery_Bumpkin said:

To add to all this: it cant be that hard to disable admin commands for on duty police officers as well. The amount of abuse I've seen from cops who are also admins is astonishing. Teleporting to avoid roleplaying when its inconvenient, teleporting suspects. Warning people for evading. Kicking people for returning fire. I've seen all of this in the span of a few days. What the hell is going on? 

There should be a role that keeps an eye on this. And has a different command and queue for reporting to this role. Abusing these reports should be a temp ban on first offense imo. Referring players to forums to report any injustice is demotivating and unfair to players. This can and should be worked on. 

There is some very sad power tripping going on within the PD. Taking peoples licences for a week??? Seriously, who gets off on that? I'm glad that never happened to me. I would have just quit in that case. 

I'm honestly wondering what the standards are for getting into the PD because from what I've seen there should be an interview. If that's true then how are we finding cops in game that do not speak english, do not know any basic server mechanics or even rules. How does this keep on happening? I've been stopped by cops trying to fine me 8k for a broken light in the middle of the day. I've been quadruple suspected of the same crime. I've been shot while typing seconds after police AHK spam. The list is endless. Please do not be afraid to completely purge and rebuild the faction because maybe that's just what it needs 

+ management needs to throw over the whole SAPD and rebuild it from ground zero there isn't a way to take out so many bricks from such a tall building and expect it not to collapse. The SAPD is the largest faction on the server. Imagine a jenga tower. Take out the wrong bricks and it goes splish splash and it collapses without any control over it.