MUDOO AWARDS - 2019!

Leonardo

• Community Manager

main_line.png

academy_awards_PNG53.png.831bf3c3b8253143c9855ffc97681d1b.png

MUDOO AWARDS, 2019 EDITION

What is it?

For the first time, we're organizing an official award prom - this idea came along with the motivation to widely celebrate the community's second birthday. We will give out awards to the best-voted players/groups in various categories.

How it will work?

Players will vote for each category - in the end, the most voted in each category will win the award.

Who is able to vote?

Any player who has more than 10 hours of total playtime logged in the panel of the RPG server. You can check this information by logging in the panel and checking your profile by clicking in your in-game name in the top right corner of the screen.

The categories

The categories are divided in five major groups: administration, police, criminal, groups and players/miscellanous. Those in bold red are "anti-awards", and also subject to vote, as they'll count as awards too!

Screenshot_59.png.7bf449711a980299f776a9cf383e2021.png

Screenshot_60.png.232ec8348b34722e0fafa05d7efa1006.png

How to vote

Vote through the following form:

CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE VOTING FORM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rules on voting

* Any player who has more than 10 hours of total playtime logged in the panel of the RPG server can vote/be voted;

* You can not vote for yourself in any of the categories;

* You're not obliged to vote in ALL categories when submitting your vote (let's say, for example, i have no idea who could be "worst gambler" - i can just leave it blank) - you can vote only on the categories you want to;

* Only one voting ballot per person;

* You can't vote for someone in multiple categories (ex. you vote John Doe for fairest admin, he can not thus be voted for luckiest player, best driver, or any other) - in the case there's a vote for someone in multiple categories i'll pick only the first one in the order of this post.

Till how long can i vote? When the winners will be announced?

Voting period begins from the moment this topic is posted and ends on 00:00 of June 21, 2019. The winners will be announced in the server's birthday ceremony (intended to happen in June 22, saturday).

What do the awardees win?

Besides the award itself, we intend to prepare a little surprise to be given out in the server's birthday. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good voting, everyone!

Edited by Leonardo

Guest Randall

Thank you for this.

We, humans like to get recognized and feel special this is exactly it!

Thank you one more time!

Question;

• In the rare chance, someone wins 2 of these titles, does he keep both?
Edited by Randall

• Community Manager

First post updated: Now, votes are to be submitted to the forum form! Those who voted by PM will have their votes counted normally. Those who have voted by PM are NOT to submit their votes again.

Edited by Leonardo

• Community Manager
6 minutes ago, Volume said:

Does administrator counts moderator and helpers too? 

If so, name it as the best staff, kind staff and so. 

Yes, it does count moderators too!

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, GoodDay said:

Add worst admin award otherwise we are not voting.

There has been plenty of votes already. I'm sure your vote will be tremendously missed!

Guest Randall

I wish I could vote for someone in multiple categories but not responsible for  making the rules in that one :)

Edited by Randall