LOWRIDERS SHOWCASE | 02.06 - 14:00

Devitt

Hermanos! The old mexican has the lust to see what the new bloods have to show him!

vkD1fHT.jpg

As part of the celebrations of the 2nd year of our community (celebrated in June 21), we will be hosting a series of events throughout the month, specially on the weekends.  So on the 2nd of June at 14:00 server /time we will be having a Lowriders Showcase at East Los Santos underground parking!

It's simple!  You bring your lowrider to the parking and showcase it, a few moves, lil' history of the vehicle, what's hidden under the bonnet any modifications you have. After mí mismo (myself) look trough all the vehicles I will choose 3 winners!

1st place wins $1,000,000

2nd place wins $800,000

3rd place wins $500,000

What will be considered? The style of your car, your overall roleplay and presentation of it.

Let the most creative gente win!

Edited by Jelly

• Devitt pinned this topic
Guest Randall

Thank you for giving us this chance, for players to show off their work on their vehicles, even if this is not my type.

• Devitt unpinned this topic
  • James locked this topic