[POLITICS] Ozaaks, candidates for upcoming Governor elections!

cavosavosk

The right way, is the Ozaak way!

Larry Ozaak

6Wa8caa.pngHello, my name is Larry Ozaak and I am candidating in these elections for Governor's post in the State of San Andreas. You may also know me as company owner, taxi driver, District Judge or your neighbourhood friend. Alongside my brother Garry, we want to prove you that we are worth of your vote. San Andreas needs a change, and we are here to offer you a brighter future! Together we shall make our country great again. Vote wisely, vote us!

Garry Ozaak

fb4rF2i.pngHi, I am Garry Ozaak. I am candidating with my brother in these elections as Vice Governor. Eventhough I might seem like an ordinary citizen, I believe that it makes me perfect candidate for ongoing elections. I know how everyday worker feels, and I am here to represent him! Rich get richer and poor stay poorer day after day. That's not the American dream, that has to change! Follow us and vote for better tommorow! Vote Ozaaks!

how-did-the-bald-eagle-become-americas-national-birds-featured-photo.jpgWhat can we offer?

• Fair change in taxation system
  • Stabilizing the economy of the State
  • More job opportunities with good paychecks
  • Funding of strategical business companies within the State
  • Ensuring a correct function of goverment agencies (SAPD, SAFD, etc.)

And much more! Want to hear about what we have up in our sleeves? Visit one of our campaign events, their dates will be posted below. 

HHP5L7U.pngInformation for Rival candidates/News reporters:

If you wish to host any interview or a debate with us, please contact us through our e-mail ((Discord msg cavosavosk or kubo59)). We both have packed schedules and we might not be in town always. Thank you in advance.
((Both me and Garry are busy IRL a lot, we cannot be ingame for everyone 24/7))

Want to ask us something? Or just comment?

Use the format below!

• Name:
  • Comment:
Edited by cavosavosk
  • Like 7

17 hours ago, AMR said:

Name: Armando Davis

Comment: I am skeptical on  your claims regarding better taxation system. I would still however be counting on you. You have my support.

Name: Larry Ozaak

Comment: Hello, thanks for the support. Let me briefly clarify your concern regarding the taxation.

Currently as per what we noticed, there are very marginal differences in toll taxes and also property taxes. For example toll booth at Los Santos - Las Venturas highway is set marginally lower than some other tolls around the state. To us its not logical to pay extra if we are going to pass a smaller toll booth.

Property taxes in our eyes havent been even touched by current Governor. No one knows their current state! We think that in worst case, people from counties may be subjected to same property taxes as someone who lives in city. Payments are different between, why should taxes be the same?

Campaign speech!

Larry and Garry Ozaak will be hosting a campaign speech at Market Park (opposite All Saints General Hospital) tommorow at 16:00 CET. Everyone is invited to attend!

We will be unveiling some of our plans from programme and public will be able to ask us questions after the speech.

Date: 26th of October 2023
Time: 16:00CET

Campaign event!

Larry and Garry Ozaak will be hosting a campaign event at in the city of Los Santos today at 20:00 CET. Everyone is invited to attend!

This time we will visit areas of the city and meet with public there. We would like to hear YOUR problems and YOUR questions. Come and see on your own what Ozaaks can promise you!

Our route will be:
Gas Station 9 => Ganton Circle => Los Santos Police Department => Verona Beach Park

Date: 28th of October 2023
Time: 20:00CET

• Like 2

Campaign event!

Larry and Garry Ozaak will be hosting a campaign speech at Los Santos Cityhall today at 15:30 CET. Everyone is invited to attend!

We will be speaking about our plans and goals for the next governing period. As always you will be able to ask us questions and raise your concerns, we will try our best to answer most of them! 

Date: 2nd of November 2023
Time: 15:30CET

Edited by cavosavosk
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...