0.3 DL

LocMax

0.3 DL  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Do we move to SA:MP version 0.3 DL

• Yes
    • No

8 hours ago, TiMoN said:

0.3.dl isnt directly available on sa-mp.com which means new players aren't going to find it and they'll stick to .3.7

Honestly, it says more about those new players than us. Quality over quantity.

Thus who actually bother to search for the 0.3DL imply more of a certain understanding in types of English level and common fucking sense. We'd probably get less registration, for sure, but at least those who register at 0.3DL are most likely to have a better RP understanding and differ in nationalities (unlike now, where we are being dominated by one).

4 hours ago, Paco said:

Thus who actually bother to search for the 0.3DL imply more of a certain understanding in types of English level and common fucking sense. We'd probably get less registration, for sure, but at least those who register at 0.3DL are most likely to have a better RP understanding and differ in nationalities (unlike now, where we are being dominated by one).

🤔🤪

True. We have people with no RP and English level at this time. It decreases the overall fun of a player who wants to do RP. 

Move to 0.3DL already.

On 1/18/2019 at 11:21 PM, Paco said:

quality over quantity worked great for a*goshit

1 hour ago, TiMoN said:

quality over quantity worked great for a*goshit

since u brought up that topic; they already gained a stable playerbase since their move to DL

Edited by Paco

My point was that they had an increase in their playerbase since their move; from zero to a stable 10-15. I'm not saying for a certain that the increase was all DL, but it definitely did something positive, regardless of whom plays there. 

All I'm saying is that it's a move that could potentially bring in more quality players, and a wider ethnic population that could also potentially increase the average English level in the server. The move brings in more custom possibilities to the players, and also puts us in a market together with the other English speaking servers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paco said:

My point was that they had an increase in their playerbase since their move; from zero to a stable 10-15. I'm not saying for a certain that the increase was all DL, but it definitely did something positive, regardless of whom plays there. 

All I'm saying is that it's a move that could potentially bring in more quality players, and a wider ethnic population that could also potentially increase the average English level in the server. The move brings in more custom possibilities to the players, and also puts us in a market together with the other English speaking servers.

You are very right, I really agree with it.

• James locked this topic