A CALL TO IMPEACH THE CURRENT GOVERNOR

'Wes

I think i speak for the disgruntled majority we i say that our current governor almost 1 and a half months in has dully failed to make any visible change to our community of San Andreas. Mr Cyd Parker and his liberal party caucus has dully failed in his and their constitutional duties to the citizens of San Andreas, and instead we have seen the highest levels of crime that have been ever experienced by Los Santos. this is quiet saddening knowing that Cyd Parker is a vehement advocate for crime and lawless in San Andreas. he has in the past been convicted for heinous crimes committed by himself and has been to jail to serve his time. the citizens of San Andreas have dully expresses their high levels of dissatisfaction and the corroborating Law enforcement agencies such as SAPD, SAFD, CID, FBI and CSD have expressed how they have not seen any visible change in his short tenure so far. we therefore as the citizens call for a petition to Congress and the senate to impeach the current governor Cyd Parker and his senate majoriate the Liberal Party of San Andreas to remove him from office until such a time elections can be re held in order to place a suitable candidate. we base this claim on the following stipulations:

1. Failure to meet campaign promises

2. being party to criminal activities 

3. the dramatic increase in crime levels in San Andreas

4.  his non presence and failure to hold himself accountable to the public

5. his liberalistic policies have failed us

6. his implication in criminal activities violates the basic requirements of being a governor 

7. incapacity and high incompetence

8. high levels of corruption.

in letter petition we call for congress and the senate to respond to our demands as they are obliged to do so as enshrined in our constitution. the congress and senate therefore have fiduciary responsibility to hold a public vote to consider the removal of Cyd Parker as governor of San Andreas 

hope our pleas are taken into regard 

from a disgruntled citizen

1 hour ago, King said:

Well, I promised my activity a day before, this week was busy for me, cause of my exams.
I got ideas, Yes.. now its the time for me to do something productive, and you can expect something regular, from me.

You got elected on false promises, things you said you'd do ain't ever happening.  Least Timon actually said he do shit that was feasible.  

Just fucking step down already and let someone who has a clue do the job.  Only idea you had was to raise tax lmfao 

sad

1 hour ago, King said:

Well, I promised my activity a day before, this week was busy for me, cause of my exams.
I got ideas, Yes.. now its the time for me to do something productive, and you can expect something regular, from me.

This week? You have been gone since the time you were chosen. What you on about???

This is sad.

While San Andreas is plagued with drugs, corruption, illegal weapons and crime, authorities are squabbling with each other over power, much like vultures who fight for petty leftovers. An unattentive Governor who has allegedly had ties with various local crime families was elected, only to be impeached months later by the very majority who voted him in power. Where were the people who are responsible for investigating candidates' backgrounds? Where were the free and independent journalists, who are the backbone of democracy and transparency?

In times of crisis, State of San Andreas needs to be placed in caring hands of those who are willing to sacrifice their time and lives for it, while the rest of us try our best to ensure the society a desirable future. In this war against crime and inequality, anyone looking for personal gains in expense of the people is nothing but a traitor to our country.