MAXWELL MAPPING~taking requests

Maxwell

mm_2.png

Hello!

This topic has been created in order to showcase my marvelous creations to the members of this community.

I would like to point out that I am taking requests right now, in exchange for real life money.(( Paypal, bank transfer, etc.))

If you'd like to make a request or buy a mapping from me, please contact me on discord at Dr. Sc. Maxwell#5039 or in-game at Jason_Maxwell, ph:77777.

Images

Los Santos Customs Garage

Spoiler

1-png.36384

2-png.36386

3-png.36387

4-png.36388

FBI HQ

Spoiler

Please note that the interior is brighter in-game and also looks better.

mfBEBsJ.png

yEegs8R.pngrmQnCo9.png

mfAeiOm.png

luTB5vc.png

CsO286K.png

0mVisbP.png

ET2LJ4F.png

hHQ9dzD.png
KfZGtYv.png

nnu1j3Y.png

VXIVFJw.png

M7LaBXc.png

XYZElDH.png

7UYd1fj.png

jMYWsJk.png

0lZlvRS.png

FXErAx6.png

mOOREyz.png

G4fQOK1.png

J49iRns.png

9RtVCP3.png

Z7B3pxT.png

Eh2GmJ2.png

KG9Btkx.pnggyMuNog.pngGrjtW47.png

RlewGU8.png

5QkfQP7.png

wl0ynHT.png

TevRrbP.png

US Congress interior

Spoiler

z2aNEXU.png

78HjmMB.png

exQlvsY.png

8ycMpX2.png

pR8m7y4.png

aG3OmBs.png

Marina Park Improvements(Jason Street)

Spoiler

Ty51QrE.png

lpFYPDB.png

LOQNld7.png

yjQR5Jl.png

VnBfOoM.png

24/7 // Library store CURRENTLY FOR SALE(It isn't added nowhere in the game or another server, I can sell it privately to anyone who wants it.)

Spoiler

pZochs9.jpg

qnSV9Ul.jpg

zIraJxV.jpg

AwlVYZy.jpg

R3yhPta.jpg

kJJXdOl.jpg

umiImtA.jpg

cOM0ICH.jpg

New LSPD interior(Currently work in progress.)

Spoiler

XvhfIem.png

EANB33L.png

jGRWNVZ.png

ycNDGZR.png

znlwTqU.png

JgMh8Ly.png

NSeMCEV.png

jCP8bLp.png

Once again, if you wish to contact me, hit me up on my discord Dr. Sc. Maxwell#5039 // in-game at Jason_Maxwell, phone number: 77777.

Edited by soimanitorul
  • Like 1

• Community Manager
59 minutes ago, Oldman said:

@LocMax @Leonardo Yo this dude exchanging Mudoo maps for real life money :D Straight ban.

He's not exchanging Mudoo maps, he's showcasing the maps he made for Mudoo as examples. If somebody wants something mapped, he can message him.

3 minutes ago, LocMax said:

He's not exchanging Mudoo maps, he's showcasing the maps he made for Mudoo as examples. If somebody wants something mapped, he can message him.

I heard a player got banned from Mudoo for getting discord nitro - allegedly for money, but this is allowed? #DoubleStandards #ExpungeBan

Edited by Oldman

• Community Manager
3 minutes ago, Oldman said:

I heard a player got banned for getting discord nitro, but this is allowed? #DoubleStandards #ExpungeBan

I see no benefit to the server in someone getting discord nitro. Nor I see any benefit to server in people selling in-game money for real money.

I do see benefit in someone creating quality maps for the server which make the server appear better and more variant.

Both scripting and mapping requires effort, time and knowledge to properly deliver a map or a script. So if someone chooses to pay a map, he's paying for the time, effort and creativity that goes into it.

I'm confident that the upcoming LSPD map was well worth money that PD chose to pay for it.

People reading this topic, don't extinguish the hunger for money that these lads have, Jason's Matthew's relative or some shizzle. We got people in the community that does this shit for free or for IG cash - don't get scammed. Contact DeAndre, Octavius, Jamal, Richie etc. if ya looking for a map.

Edited by Oldman

• Community Manager
8 minutes ago, Oldman said:

People reading this topic, don't extinguish the hunger for money that these lads have, Jason's Matthew's relative or some shizzle. We got people in the community that does this shit for free or for IG cash - don't get scammed. Contact DeAndre, Octavius, Jamal, Richie etc. if ya looking for a map.

1) He's in Romania and I'm in Croatia

2) Not relatives

3) Anyone can map and ask for money, just as anyone can make mods and do the same

If someone wants to map and ask for money to do so, it's their time and their effort. Or if someone does not want to map it's also their choice.

do see benefit in someone creating quality maps for the server which make the server appear better and more variant.

Well, I've tried and tried to furnish Ten Green Bottles for a thousand times, even got permission from the ex, late server leader Frank Thompson. Only to see managers to remove them and for community owners to say it's "OK" and "we can't increase furniture limit for 1 guy" and destroy the roleplay and joy that it brought to the tens and tens of members of this community. Lets hope fourth time is the charm.

Edited by Oldman

• Community Manager

That bar did look like it was assembled by gypsies, the furniture was everywhere and there were fences and cages through the parking lot, it was some sort of a labyrinth to get somewhere. You should hire DeAndre, Octavius, Jamal, or Jason to map it better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldman said:

If you want a mapping like octavius’s, go get one.

It’s like choosing between spotify premium and trial.

Even after octavius made the current LSPD, people still came to me to ask me to make another one, like the one I did for FBI. 

My FBI interior has over 2600 objects, total of 3 floors(3 different interiors)

Current LSPD has 1 floor and under 600-800 objects)perhaps even less)

And there’s no need to say how most other maps made by the mappers you mentioned do not compare.

I really love that 24/7. Its beautiful. Im not a mapper but I'm good at doing furnishing. Maximum every project of my Faction is furnished by us(me and my friends). Furniture limit in game have bound our creativity. 

Edited by Soorty
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Soorty said:

I really love that 24/7. Its beautiful. Im not a mapper but I'm good at doing furnishing. Maximum every project of my Faction is furnished by us(me and my friends). Furniture limit in game have bound our creativity. 

You ought to start mapping privately maybe, if the furniture system limits you

2 hours ago, soimanitorul said:

You ought to start mapping privately maybe, if the furniture system limits you

What map editor do you use? Cuz i tried Med map editor and it sucks. I'm planning to map my dillimore bar and its being used as our hangout everyday want to add some fun but I have done good stuff there not accurate but good to be appreciated and a SO to my boy Raf' he is not active here but is beast of doing furnishing he is helping me to furnish there.

47 minutes ago, Soorty said:

What map editor do you use? Cuz i tried Med map editor and it sucks. I'm planning to map my dillimore bar and its being used as our hangout everyday want to add some fun but I have done good stuff there not accurate but good to be appreciated and a SO to my boy Raf' he is not active here but is beast of doing furnishing he is helping me to furnish there.

Fusez map editor 2. Fusez map editor 3 is fine too, but I work faster on the 2 one.

11 hours ago, soimanitorul said:

Fusez map editor 2. Fusez map editor 3 is fine too, but I work faster on the 2 one.

I just look over it and its preatty good. I don't wanna sound awkward but can i get a link of somewhere you have learned it from. Cuz it requires a server to do it as much i have understand. It would be a huge favour. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Soorty said:

I just look over it and its preatty good. I don't wanna sound awkward but can i get a link of somewhere you have learned it from. Cuz it requires a server to do it as much i have understand. It would be a huge favour. Thank you.

http://skr.rs/jss

Here, it’s all inside. Just start up samp-server,  add a server in ur server list with ip 127.0.0.1:7777 and connect.

• James locked this topic