|Arab NEWS| The police kidnap people at night

Hank11

asdad.jpg.21a9f11bbdc7cf1f680bfc065c24d2c5.jpg.f22b0eb162b0710f28ed85f0838e60e6.jpg

Night kidnapping and abuse of citizens without any account!

This evening, large forces of the Special Police arrested a young man who was present at the station, and where one of the witnesses said that there is a black pocket of the Special Forces of the police SWAT who stopped, he came in front of the people at the station, and then they went out, except for masked persons, who owned weapons and were directed at the faces of the people, and the young man was arrested

gallery39.jpg.7bd02afbaba018e0da5d7f52ea9c7122.jpg

gallery42.jpg.90755be007bbfb599bdab8047bd4add6.jpggallery43.jpg.877390ef52add12f7872c87b32276bd0.jpg

Edited by jack11

4 hours ago, Bery_Bumpkin said:

This is fucking comedy 

2 minutes ago, GoToSleep said:

It surely is.

stop trashing on him, atleast he tried to come up with something creative that doesnt involve murdering or robbing 24/7 and has a pretty good portfolio. he posts like atleast 5-10 times everyday on the Arab news newsletter. he has somewhere to go but it is still better than SAN NEWS.

That's your opinion and I do see your point

But...

Their English is on another level which ruins their efforts, yes they're doing insane efforts but is it enough?

In my opinion it not, plus I actually laughed out loud while reading this so yea it's comedy to me...

Again I do see your point @Silvester_Aaron

1 hour ago, GoToSleep said:

That's your opinion and I do see your point

But...

Their English is on another level which ruins their efforts, yes they're doing insane efforts but is it enough?

In my opinion it not, plus I actually laughed out loud while reading this so yea it's comedy to me...

Again I do see your point @Silvester_Aaron

well atleast dont shove it in their faces, keep it to yourself. yes the bad english kind of ruins it.

19 hours ago, Silvester_Aaron said:

well atleast dont shove it in their faces, keep it to yourself. yes the bad english kind of ruins it.

We got different methods...

I rather tell them than say they're good and keep them in a bubble, because if I do that they'll always have bad English...

Me telling this will push them to improve their English and make them realize what they did wrong, and then they will finally be able to do extremely awesome job.

That's just my point I hope you get it as I do get your point as well.

6 hours ago, LocMax said:

Good work with your news Hank you put a lot of effort and dedication into this :D

On 5/12/2020 at 9:08 AM, Silvester_Aaron said:

stop trashing on him, atleast he tried to come up with something creative that doesnt involve murdering or robbing 24/7 and has a pretty good portfolio. he posts like atleast 5-10 times everyday on the Arab news newsletter. he has somewhere to go but it is still better than SAN NEWS.

Thank you, I will do more to like it