Julie_Rose banned by Dizzy_Santiago

Julie
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Julie_Rose

• Which staff member banned you?
    Dizzy_Santiago

• When did you get banned?
    06/14/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Hacking

• Personal comment

I know i'm cac forced why would i use hacks or even install that.I just have custom gta3.img + a custom timecyc  Well see the video 

If u have cleo there could be written at left bottom Cleo 4.3 - --- plugin installed, like this
                          1533362223_gta_sa2019-06-1412-44-49-229.jpg.5a319726077b9f579f6d8700eebe1ae5.jpg
                                    And if i'm using cleo with cac it will be like that                                                                                                                      2084140076_gta_sa2019-06-1413-03-26-038.jpg.b412dfc8aa99b8fcfafd17deb3525f1a.jpg

Its enough i think.. 

Edited by Toph_Gonzalez

Hello, Julie_Rose!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Im not the one who will handle the Ban.

But I wonder why you denied Teamviewer while you were ingame, if you dont have anything to hide.

Btw videos can be edited so this doesnt really proof anything, sorry.

Edited by Reload

1 hour ago, Toph_Gonzalez said:

Stop being jerk.. how can i edit this?2.PNG.86839c956ff486893aafec48863f04a1.PNG

With placing a screen with SAMPCAC v0.10.0 on the top of it 🤔

Edited by Reload

Well... My ban is not correct, CAC might be mistaken i seriously don't have any hack installed. My game get crashed after every 2-5 minutes if i install "Cleo" or any other mod.. i know i have a bad punishment history, i'll obey all the rules next in future.. 

• Popcorn 1

18 minutes ago, Toph_Gonzalez said:

Well... My ban is not correct, CAC might be mistaken i seriously don't have any hack installed. My game get crashed after every 2-5 minutes if i install "Cleo" or any other mod.. i know i have a bad punishment history, i'll obey all the rules next in future.. 

Everything would've been easier had you not rejected teamviewer while being Ingame.

14 minutes ago, Reload said:

How can you proof that?

See the video, if i have cleo+sampcac install, it would be like that image.png.5412b17fb736535dbe8830ba4b6be48d.png .. So the video proofs that i don't have cleo/hack installed just sampcac and some mods , And i uploaded the video right after i got banned 

Edited by Toph_Gonzalez
  • Popcorn 1

You have modloader, which requires cleo + asi, and i can't find any of those in your folder, which means you have deleted them and it's contents.

Why did you refuse to a teamviewer check? Admins are only allowed to check someone's GTA SA folder and search for any illegal mods, they don't access your personal files.

Mod loader don't need cleo to run and nothing has been deleted from the folder. 6.PNG.04c33a52a58db4aa0b768817be0cd61a.PNGCheck the last modified date. it got modified 2 days before i got banned .. Wait what you didn't find any asi, check the screen shot once again, you will see modloader.asi  any how when you download mod loader it have 2 files which are enough to run mod loader. if you don't believe me download mod loader and read "readme" it will clearly tells you what is actually needed to run mod loader.9.PNG.503bce98fea67a8b2e742ae47587f8e8.PNG

Edited by Toph_Gonzalez