Christmas Month Events Schedule

Eren_Hernandez

xmasg.thumb.png.eddf57b8a3bb21e5535bc5be59484d0b.png

SQUID GAMES SECOND ROUND RESULTS

The 2nd round of squid games was held today. Players were teleported to an interior with multiple platforms which they had to climb using a Sanchez within a time limit. The player who fell off the platform or didn't complete it within the time limit would lose. The following names are the players who made it through and are qualified for the 3rd round on the 31st.

#08 Mikazuki_Hiroshi

#020 Marko_Vanhanen
#031 Isabella_West
#033 Jimmy_Lamar

Edited by Arendameth

CHRISTMAS DUEL TOURNAMENT

In the first round, teams fought against each other fiercely, and some of the made it to the semifinals, as shown below.

-> ROUND 1 - 07/12/2021 at 17:00 CET - BEST OF 3

STAGE 1: JOEL MUM V.S. DADDIES
Emilio Betancourt, Akuma Shimizu, Diego Santiago, Fujikawa Kamiyama - (Wei Kimura, Katashi Saito, kawaguchi Iwasaki)

V.S.
Akio Hiroshi, Fuji Masaaki, Alex Carson, Kan Takumi - (N/A)

STAGE 2: CRENSHAW DRILLERS V.S. ST REJECTS
Toni Williams, Stewie Williams, Steven Addison, Haruto Sazami - (N/A)

V.S.

Goms Siorp, Jon Spagerolli, Foalert Eix, Zyox Eix - (Lamar Pearson, Tugz Mamba, Ekun Siorp)

STAGE 3: HELLBANIANZ V.S. MUSLIMK
Kenny Harrelson, Enes Soprano, Tom Happy, Moosie Dinero - (Kane Smith)

V.S.

Alberto Gambino, Deshawn Anderson, Ryoku Gabagooli, Alzano Ramirez - (N/A)

In the second round, Brix Brotherhood didn't show up, so Joel's Mum automatically won the semi finals. For Stage 2, St Reject won at a result of 2-0 against MuslimK. We decided to hold the Finals in the same day, considering the Semifinals didn't take too long

-> SEMIFINALS - 26/12/2021 at 17:00 CET - BEST OF 3

STAGE 1: BRIX BROTHERHOOD V.S. JOEL MUM

Twist Brix, Rayen Brix, Manick Brix, Talcho Brix - (N/A)
V.S.

Emilio Betancourt, Akuma Shimizu, Diego Santiago, Fujikawa Kamiyama - (Wei Kimura, Katashi Saito, kawaguchi Iwasaki)

STAGE 2: ST REJECTS V.S. MUSLIMK
Goms Siorp, Jon Spagerolli, Foalert Eix, Zyox Eix - (Lamar Pearson, Tugz Mamba, Ekun Siorp)

V.S.
Alberto Gambino, Deshawn Anderson, Ryoku Gabagooli, Alzano Ramirez - (N/A)

In the finals, only 3 players were available from each team, so the event featured only 3 players from each team against one another. Joel's Mum won 2-0 against St Rejects, making them the champions of the tournament!

-> FINALS - 26/12/2021 at 17:30 CET - BEST OF 3

STAGE 1: JOEL MUM V.S. ST REJECTS

V.S.

Edited by Arendameth

HAYBALE RACE EVENT RESULTS

Players were teleported to a map where there were tons of haybales going up the sky, which ended at a finish line platform. The first 3 players who made it to the top won the event. The first player claimed his prize, which is a non-transferable sports vehicle of his own choosing. He chose an Infernus, followed by 2nd and 3rd players, who got monetary prizes.

Special thanks for @Smoke for his awesome effort on the maps of the Maze Event and the Haybale Race Event!
gallery265.jpg

-> 1st position
Ethan Camorra

-> 2nd position
Azer Barsolino

-> 3rd position
Marko Vanhanen

Edited by Arendameth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Arendameth said:

BEST CHRISTMAS DECORATED YARD COMPETITION RESULTS

1st Position:
Marko Vanhanen

2nd Position:
Shaquille Gambino

3rd Position:
Quica ElGuerro

Also quite not fair that some players with no credits were limited to 20 furniture objects while others were able to put more than 20. There should have been a limit. 

36 minutes ago, DeAndre Jackson said:

gallery693.thumb.jpg.f5aa063c31247b57d793eda4da10570c.jpggallery694.thumb.jpg.7fd9a5b1ce4cecb63e4854bc21e13e8a.jpggallery695.thumb.jpg.4caeabbc69d719c9b27f4ca104b81968.jpggallery696.thumb.jpg.1d9431d1aa7686253c732995f8c8b65e.jpg

which one is better 

Even though they are similar, I texturized the tree to look more like a Christmas tree, the raindeers all full brown and the sleigh is bigger. Also the house had readymade flowers and bushes around it. Plus I even dressed and cheered as Santa while Marko and Shaquille weren't even online. 

Didn't count. 

IMG_20211229_211353.jpg

Edited by Huck.

19 minutes ago, Huck. said:

Marko and Shaquille weren't even online

I went online and called admins properly for my yard, pointed out details and everything what i have done there

Dont accuse me of something that did not happen please, thanks

16 minutes ago, cavosavosk (Marko) said:

I went online and called admins properly for my yard, pointed out details and everything what i have done there

Dont accuse me of something that did not happen please, thanks

My bad then, I searched for you after the results were given to see your house and you weren't online. I wasn't acusing you of something, your house deserved to win with or without your presence. 

Edited by Huck.

5 minutes ago, Huck. said:

I searched for you after the results were given to see your house and you weren't online.

Yes true, i disconnected after judging as the whole day i have a lot of work and needed some rest...

The event mainly follows the theme of Christmas-ish decorated yards. At the beginning, we only had 3 contestants, so we had Beric's yard as the 3rd, because even though there wasn't much of a Christmas overall look to it, there was no one else to occupy the winning position. Before we publicly announced the winners, we had another PM of someone wanting his yard reviewed, that's when it was reviewed and it was moved to 3rd place instead. Beric was allowed to keep half the money as courtesy for his efforts and for the misunderstanding, but I need to remind you that it wasn't my vote alone and it was a decision taken as a whole by the judges. For anyone curious, here are the pics.

Marko Vanhanen:
gallery267.jpg

Shaquille Gambino:
gallery269.jpg

Beric Gambino:
gallery266.jpg

I didn't take a photo of Quica's yard but DeAndre posted it above. It may be smaller, and with less effort, but it does follow the main theme and authenticity of the event. Hopefully I made my points clear and based on what the winners were chosen.

Edited by Arendameth

6 hours ago, Arendameth said:

The event mainly follows the theme of Christmas-ish decorated yards. At the beginning, we only had 3 contestants, so we had Beric's yard as the 3rd, because even though there wasn't much of a Christmas overall look to it, there was no one else to occupy the winning position. Before we publicly announced the winners, we had another PM of someone wanting his yard reviewed, that's when it was reviewed and it was moved to 3rd place instead. Beric was allowed to keep half the money as courtesy for his efforts and for the misunderstanding, but I need to remind you that it wasn't my vote alone and it was a decision taken as a whole by the judges. For anyone curious, here are the pics.

Marko Vanhanen:
gallery267.jpg

Shaquille Gambino:
gallery269.jpg

Beric Gambino:
gallery266.jpg

I didn't take a photo of Quica's yard but DeAndre posted it above. It may be smaller, and with less effort, but it does follow the main theme and authenticity of the event. Hopefully I made my points clear and based on what the winners were chosen.

Did the judges forget that I participated? Nathan Palmer and Solim_Townes along with other masked admins looked at it. What do you mean there was no one else to occupy the winning position? From what you're saying there were only 4 yards reviewed - the winners and Beric's. What about mine? 

I really put more effort trying to be authentic with the raindeers, put up a light for the snow to look more flashy, I was dressed as Santa when judges came and paid attention to details using by texturizing the objects. Can't see why Shaquille's and Quica's were better. 

Edited by Huck.

SQUID GAMES THIRD ROUND RESULTS

The 3rd round of the Squid games featured the same map as the haybales race, except that some haybales were marked randomly. Those who stepped on marked ones exploded and were disqualified. Eventually, Marko Vanhanen made it to the end, making him the only winner of Squid Games out of 39 players!

• Like 1