Enzo_Anarchy banned by Kacper

xEtt0Re
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Enzo_Anarchy

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    08/01/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Poor RP

• Personal comment

Alright, I admit that I did bullshit. But at least I can get temp ban or warn... OMG. That's too much I swear to god, I really need to re-turn!

Edited by Derek

Hello, Enzo_Anarchy!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Isn't that the 5th or 6th time you're here...?

If your banishment proves to be fit for the situation you apparently been into, you can forget returning. We gave you a lot of chances, didn't we?

Also, i am fairly sure your punishment list justifies somewhat quick actions.

If you are punished with the next month of your unban you will be permanently banned for 6 months and you will not be able to appeal until then. This includes even a warning. Be aware of what you're getting yourself into when you're playing. 

Yesterday you have shot/killed someone for saying "fck u", that was your final chance from me. I could have banned you right there on the spot for Poor RP. Yet I still decided to think "ah, he won't repeat its ok", yet I was wrong. 

2 hours ago, CraZe said:

Your words aren't convincing us, why we should we even consider this appeal after being banned multiple times before?

Well. It comes to the 5th time being here or the 4th one, but this time is kinda different. I really wondering if that could be solved IG simply, but I just got banned. While Kacper thankfully blocked me on Discord. Even though, I wanted to talk to him solving that personally and I already appologized for the players which I messed up with them.

It really sucks that Kacper, could just warn me for the last time. As I was about to give the other players 25,000$ each as a refund for their whips. I was so kind full and helpful but...

I swear to god, this time will be the end of all. And If I got banned again, it shall be a Community BAN. Means No more Mudoo Community. COMMUNITY!

No RPG, No TDM, No Mine-Craft, No forums. NO MUDOO.

Just give me a ONE last chance. I really can't wait honestly, even though. It will be 6 months as stated in last appeal. But that's too much. Just give me a chance right now, and then.  Let me fuck off.

If I was in Kacper's place, even if you said 'get the fuck out' in mainchat, I would've permanently banned you. You have such a shit punishment record, and if you're here to blame Kacper because he decided to stop your wrongdoings, then get the hell out. 

Review on 15 AUG 2018, even a warning after the unban will LEAD to a PERMANENT ban with no APPEAL.

4 minutes ago, Derek said:

If you're here to blame Kacper because he decided to stop your wrongdoings, then get the hell out. 

Please. I'm being quiet and at good manners till now, that's not good to be shouting at others. As that's not a Manager attitude, sorry mate. It's my opinion bud. And I am not here to Blame Kacper, no. I just said that he blocked me on Discord to avoid my messages. That's all, you don't understand what happened. Then, leave it for someone else maybe?

I'm not being rude! PS. Cause I think right now you will hit the topic with another 13 days or something. Let's see what's going to happen on 8/15/18

• LocMax changed the title to Enzo_Anarchy banned by Kacper