Official Boxing Tournament | Season Two

CraZe

image.png.b286779493c76567a3b543ddcc641e02.png

Introduction

One on one in a ring, fight and the one standing wins and proceeds to the next round... There will be 3 rounds each match, semi finals and finals will be 6. No signup required

Rules

*No running, jumping, avoiding in the fight

*Leaving the ring will result in DQ

*No weapons of any kind

*No armour, only full health

*Custom fighting skills is not allowed, only the DEFAULT

Prizes

1st place - $1,000,000

2nd place - $500,000

3rd place - $250,000

How to Participate?

Be online during the given time for each fight day, opponents will be chosen randomly, once you complete your first match and win, you will be entered into the tournament's table.

Fight Day One - Saturday

TIME : 17:00-19:00

(This is your only chance to enter the tournament, if you can not attend today, contact me and i will sort out something

Edited by CraZe

• LocMax pinned and featured this topic

Hiring staff members

If would like to be the referee for the upcoming tournament matches, OR a bodyguard, feel free to contact me. Payment is good

Edited by CraZe

Entry rounds ended

Entry rounds for the tournament has been ended, a total of 20 players entered the tournament, in which 19 fought their way in, and one was chosen randomly as Wild Card.

Fighters

Kacper

Max Pain

Osolnik

Iftina

Raees

Lee Los

Syed Hussain

Chadury

EDUARDO

Shane Willams

Anthony
Logan

Teen Wolf
Jason
Miller
Osama BinLaddin

Teen Wolf

Tommy Wong

Antonio
Jack Williams

Pepe Santos (Wildcard)

More info to be posted later! stay tuned

Edited by CraZe
  • Like 1

Round Two

Those who were unable to  be present at Round One will be provided another chance to come in-game and complete their match. This includes all matches (except SemiFinals and Finals). Round Two will be held on Friday.

Participants are required to complete their matches (excluding semi finals and finals) before Wednesday. This means you have Sunday, Monday and Tuesday to complete your matches. I will be online from 17:00 till 18:00. However if your time zone is different, contact me and i'll figure out something. If you do not complete your matches you will be disqualified without any 2nd chance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • James unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • James locked this topic