[REVIEW 11th MARCH] Joseph_Kennedy banned by DerekC

Raees_Mujahid
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Joseph_Kennedy

• Which staff member banned you?
    DerekC

• When did you get banned?
    02/16/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Failure to report a ban evader, aiding in ban evading

• Personal comment

he came and said that i am mullah omar then he said that he was here to talk and every minute later he said count till 10 and i get banned so thats why i didnt report him because he was there only to talk and then he said i will never play again on the server i asked him to make ban appeal so he said no one will unban me and i also asked him that did u deliver the metals crates from the money i gave u so he said he did not deliver it. He was not here to play he just came for few minutes but it was my mistake that i asked him to help us and i gave him guns. then he said ok bye i am going to play counter strike so i stopped him and asked him to help us but actually he was not planning to stay. i am sorry i took help from him and i wanted him to play but i am sorry for that admin.

Edited by CraZe

Hello, Joseph_Kennedy!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

he also said kacper why u ban mullah omar and then he pmed me bye  now i am getting ban in 10 seconds.

its right that i did wrong but he was my friend since his name was rudolph_elsberg and we were in kalashnikov then i invited him to let and he changed his name he did so much for us and we had spent so much time together that i was really not able to report him and everyone have old friends which they cant betray. i told him to make unban appeal but he is sad that no one will unban him. i am sorry for what i did derekC but u must also have friends and you know we cant do like this to our friends i just did not report him for ban evading and i am sorry for it but i think you should also look that how can i report my friend who is so loyal to me and is my old friend i know it was wrong but i just did it i gave him gun also and did not report him. till the end we were in touch and talking in pm and he was telling me about him that he was ban evader and amelia betrayed him. just like amelia if i reported him so i could not forgive myself that i betrayed my old friend. some friends break rules yes but they are still friends so we cant report them. i will try to never repeat this and if ever my freind breaks rule i will  also report him

Edited by Raees_Mujahid

DerekC sir is A very strict admin and after receiving so many punishments from him I have been more careful and tried not to disturb him nor do something stupid. 

If I witness a ban evader who is not my close friend I can easily just report him and even call admins from discord if needed. If I witness a close friend who is ban evading I will try my best to report him as soon as I get to know he is ban evading this way I will not get emotional.( If I don't talk to him and he gets banned before we can even meet). 

I had tried to cut my punishments and I succeeded it too I had no punishments for almost 2-3weeks but one day I asked a guy to kill Me after he robbed me. He knocked me out and left me with 10health by punching me so I asked him to just kill me while I was suspected. This caused a punishment for me "suicide attempt to avoid jail" and after that I got banned for aiding in ban evading too :(

I think I can still control the punishments if I focus on the roleplay more and make some positive motives. I will try not to break any rule further and I will also never help a ban evader  ,report him immediately  If I ever experience one. 

• Like 1

• LocMax changed the title to [REVIEW 11th MARCH] Joseph_Kennedy banned by DerekC
  • LocMax locked this topic
  • 4 weeks later...