Race and Deconstruction Derby Events

LocMax

• Community Manager

Following the announcement about the roleplay event SAPD Drug Transport - I will also announce further events that will be held after the roleplay event is concluded. Those events will be:

• Race
  • Destruction Derby
  • Marathon (if there remains enough people still interested after all the previous events)

As rewards we will issue some exclusive limited vehicles from inactive owners, such as infernuses, bullets, cheetahs and others. We will also be giving money rewards.

Ensure you clear your schedule to come and join the events, grab your rewards and enjoy the time!

These events will be held on 28/07/2018 - Approximately 18:30 or later depending on when the roleplay event will end!

That's STRANGELY the same date and the same time when there's being held other server's 12th anniversary... Even the same events... And we all know what I'm talking about
You're a douchebag for doing this... Alot of players would like to go and feel like in good old times and you have to destroy this? I'm personally gonna invite my friends to the 12th anniversary, because **** you for doing that.

Edited by Boris

• Community Manager

Good for you sir. We're just gonna... keep up developing our server.. actively.. and have it managed by.. qualified people who.. are available to players and.. keep on with the community which is dedicated to its vision and goal. You can play anywhere you wish, nobody holds you here.

Besides that... we are making these events for.. our players, so..

Why don't you move it to another day? Let us participate in both events... I will not move back to that server because of one event... I wanna just go and see old faces there, enjoy time with them. It will not make "that another server" magically alive again, and yours to lose it's players. I'm sure most of the players would like to attend  BOTH events, and so am I, but just because of your unfair play, I'm gonna choose the second option. 

27 minutes ago, Boris said:

Why don't you move it to another day? Let us participate in both events... I will not move back to that server because of one event... I wanna just go and see old faces there, enjoy time with them. It will not make "that another server" magically alive again, and yours to lose it's players. I'm sure most of the players would like to attend  BOTH events, and so am I, but just because of your unfair play, I'm gonna choose the second option. 

not like those "old faces" will attend there anyways 

• Community Owner
1 hour ago, Boris said:

Then you're free to play there, none is stopping you from doing so. We made the events for or own players to have some fun as it was a while ago we made one (I dont even think we announced one of our events at all). I dont think @LocMax even cares in what they are organizing, as neither do I. Why should we move our date? Those respecting their time will play there, so what is the matter? Soon we have to watch every community and check if they actually organized an event.

Get over it, and have fun - that's where the game is about. You wanna play there with your friends? Do so.

• Community Manager

As it's been said, we're organizing our events for our players, you can play wherever you want, we're not forcing you to pick one, you have freedom to decide for yourself where to be, we're not the ones who will threaten you if you will play elsewhere. This community isn't only people from that server, we have people who came from many other places. We're minding our own business here and we've been planning events for a long while now, I specifically asked Leonardo to make summer events back in June.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LocMax said:

As it's been said, we're organizing our events for our players, you can play wherever you want, we're not forcing you to pick one, you have freedom to decide for yourself where to be, we're not the ones who will threaten you if you will play elsewhere. This community isn't only people from that server, we have people who came from many other places. We're minding our own business here and we've been planning events for a long while now, I specifically asked Leonardo to make summer events back in June.

^

• James locked this topic