Diego_Starm banned by Anonymous

diego
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Diego_Starm

• Which staff member banned you?
    Anonymous

• When did you get banned?
    08/13/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Bringing Hate, and Adverising on Spageroili Discord

• Personal comment

I can see the Reason why I got banned

What I don't understand is how can I get banned on from Putting something on Spageroli Discord Discord when its not on Mudoos Service, Well Besides that

I guess I am done with Advertising, People get that I own a shit server, Sorry for the the Hate on a Great Server.  : )

- Diego

Hello, Diego_Starm!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Manager

Really?!

You advertised that poptard community all around, offered players positions in return for playing there, bragged we use stolen / downloaded scripts, and now we have a great server!?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LocMax said:

Really?!

You advertised that poptard community all around, offered players positions in return for playing there, bragged we use stolen / downloaded scripts, and now we have a great server!?

To begin with I used some Internet scripts, now I actually script them, Second I can never grow a server as yours

Edited by Diego_Poptart
Im sorry, If your seeing this

28 minutes ago, Weston said:

Basically you did the most braindead shit I've com across.

Yikes!

28 minutes ago, Weston said:

If it were up to me, you would have been Community banned at this point. 

Well Everyone has Mistakes, including you, I have realized my Shit Plan of a Server will never work, I just wanna RP on a Quality Server

Also Community Banned!, For what? "for advertising a server of a 0 player base?, Pooptard/Madness has no threat to your server or Playerbase

I just wanna start new on Mudoo Again, The Second I come back I will CK'ed my self and start fresh