Unban appeal - Ettore Barzini

xEtt0Re
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Ettore Barzini

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC

• When did you get banned?
    06/03/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

That's completely unlogic, to ban someone for a stupid reason. With no evidence! WTF? I want to get unbanned, as I just got unbanned yesterday FFS! You guys fucking ruining my account, for no reason FFS!

SS for my game files: https://imgur.com/a/Ij68yGY

I don't want MatthewC to say, you are lying. As you used Aimbot, as he got no evidence for that. And I am pretty sure, there is nothing wrong with me or my game files. Also the date of editing is down their in the SS, so nothing to hide. I'm all good.

Well. Let's come up and I would admit I used aimbot, could you please now lift my ban. It's really boring to stay like that, without playing. Honestly, I am sorry for that. So I would like to get a chance now, and you can put me under test.

1 hour ago, Derek said:

Be patient, this is your second ban in what...1 week? Even less. It will take a while, in the meantime you could post some SS of your GTA Folder.

Will get them posted in 3 minutes from the reply date.

3 minutes ago, LocMax said:

You first hacked speed and now you used aimbot, how can we trust you to play clean in our server?

I swear to god, this will be the last time for doing such a dumb shit. Just please give me a chance, I am really sorry. //I will be a man of my word//

• Community Manager

Okay you are excessively spamming myself, Minecraft Staff, and every person in the RPG staff, are you aware of the unban request rules?

- Do not PM the Staff members to request them to check your appeal.

Do you want me to deny this?

No I don't want you to do this, of course nah. But I really want to return, you feel me bro? I want to play in the server as every community member. And I know I am guilty, but please give me another chance!

• Community Owner

Stop tagging any of my staff members or I'll deny your unban appeal. You're the one that got yourself banned, so face the consequences and wait until a high ranked staff handles your unban appeal further. You are making it only worse by tagging or disturbing them.

Well. What all I got to say is, I am really waiting an Unban. And I dunno your decision and what it will be, but I really want to get a chance with others. I know that I got one before and it was revoked dumb way. But I am really sorry, I already passed the Management SS of my clean Game files on discord and here. I swear to god, I won't be ever banned for using any kind of illegal mods!