Unban appeal - Alan_Dawson

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Alan_Dawson

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC : LocaMax

• When did you get banned?
    05/30/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Using Hacks

• Personal comment

All i wanted to do is to play safe and everything but i was scammed 300k money and i was so mad so i used hacks and i regret doing it and if i got unbanned i will never do that again , i.m sorry i just want to play here i like the server , i will never use hacks again and if i did just ban me, the hacks i have is for other serverrs i am an admin in not for this.

Capture.PNG

• Community Owner
32 minutes ago, Alan_Hayes said:

Wht happend it i was so sad becuase i got scammed 300k i was going to quit the server , becuase no admin wanted to help me until William came and i turned off hacks , the hacks was on becuase i knew someoone would kill me noot to report Jesse and say that i am dead so jesse didnt scam me , i dont want 300k back i just want to play , also the hacks are installed for other servers i am admin in i didn not mean to hack here why would i hack in ths server ? i.m like a milionare .. i.m so sorry for not turning it off i wil do next time but pleas e , unban me, All reports i do goes against me and all shits i do goes agaginst me becuase admins can't understand me , I wish i get unbanned , Thanks

What you're saying doesnt make any sense at all. I'd suggest you to re-read and fix what you just wrote.

I will be honest with you .. hacks was on becuase i was scared from dieing from Jesse since he scammed 300k but i only turned aimbot and i promise i never enabled it before but this time i did becuase i knew it is unfair since in his rp he wrote gives a briefcase full of drugs as you saw in the report .. full of drugs is not 50 heroin and 3 calcium that's why i was mad and i was so sad in real life becuase this happend and Leonardo you saw me before hacking and i told you its by wrong .. i turned on inv by wrong while taking screenshot s and the proof is that my health was low too i.m so sorry for doing this if i got unban i promise i wont do it again if i didnt .. it's okay too but i just want to have fun i play this server daily for 8+ hours i was level 8 before i get banned.. That's all i can explain.. Thanks

I wasn't at the bridge heroin shack .. i was getting scammed by Jesse at bayside shack .. and i apologise for doing this and i already uninstalled the hacks.. also no it's the first time i do it.

Edited by Alan_Hayes

• Community Owner

What will you do in the future to prevent you from using cheats when stuff doesnt go your way? Have you re-read the server rules meanwhile?

I will uninstall the hacks before i play mudoo but to be honest after i login into other server whcih i have adminship in i'll have to instal it again so i wont promise i will never install it but i promise i will never install it whille playing mudoo .. ye i read the server rules like 7 times becuase of getting bored of the ban .. lol