Unban appeal - [AG]Atmosphere

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    [AG]Atmosphere

• Which staff member banned you?
    MatthewC aka LocMax

• When did you get banned?
    05/27/18

• What is the ban reason?
    Toxic behavior

• Personal comment

I haven't done anything wrong. 5 minutes into gameplay, I get freezed by Devitt because apparently I carjacked someone, which is nothing more but a lie. I cried to LocMax, and he banned me because yea, what'd you expect? It's locmax, the same old one as in the past

• Community Manager

unknown.png

You attempted to bribe us to demote a moderator, you continued pushing it, I told you to drop it but you kept bringing it up. I told you, money doesn't work on me, and it won't work on any other person here. If you believe you were abused by a staff member, submit a complaint, threatening the staff member and offering bribes to remove them is not the way to do anything. And if you're told to stop, then stop,

8 hours ago, Leonardo said:

So, can you tell me what motivated you to evade your ban?

I'll be honest with you, all cards on the table. After the unfortunate incident which led to my account getting banned, I decided to create another account. Start from scratch, new blank papers. You may be wondering what motivated me to do so? Well, I felt I was being treated unfairly. I'm not stating that I'm all innocent, which is the standard story when cheaters appeal their in-game bans. I still believe it was wrongfully of Devitt to warn me for carjacking, mainly because he didn't have all the facts in front of him. After all, a moderator should always have sufficient enough evidence, before taking proper actions against the rulebreaker. In this case, there was a deviation. As much as I was upset because of that, I was mostly frustrated, so frustrated that I showed a completely different personality of me. I was not thinking clear at all, and acted in a way that was immature and unacceptable. I certainly apologize for my immature and childish behavior, but what's done is done - there's no going back.

In my past I used to be a senior administrator, back in those good ol' days when AG/UG was shining at its brightest. The point of me saying this, is that I've been an administrator myself. I have a fairly decent amount of knowledge when it comes to SAMP, as well as solid experience from the work field. As much as I'm aware of the game rules, I should have known how to behave and control my temper. Unfortunately, in this situation I failed to do so. After all, people make mistakes, even the best of us. That's just how life is, cause we're all human beings. We're vulnerable, and personally speaking, being vulnerable is one of my biggest fears.

Furthermore, I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize again. After playing numerous of hours on my second account, Titty_Boi, I've fallen in love with the server and its cool community. I have already gotten myself some enemies, but mostly new friends. It has been great to catch up with my old friends from both AG and UG, even those acquaintances who knew me but never got the chance to get to really know me.

Hopefully, they'll get the chance to get to know me here on this server. LocMax, Aladeen is at your disposal. 

Edited by [AG]Atmosphere
typo
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Unbanned, abide by the rules and put down the attitude, the past is irrelevant here, it's a new start here. Don't threaten people anymore either.

• LocMax locked this topic