Marcello Corleone banned by Matthew Carter

Solis
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Marcello Corleone

• Which staff member banned you?
    Matthew Carter

• When did you get banned?
    05/21/2020

• What is the ban reason?
    Q to avoid seizure

• Personal comment

Explained on discord.

• Popcorn 1

Hello, Marcello Corleone!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

35 minutes ago, LocMax said:

ok so it's a misunderstanding as you thought that Dizzy spectated and didn't know it was a 911 call, is that right?

Yeah, plus Dexter gildrig was nuking atms during that time he left hq literally few seconds before fbi approached, I thought they came for him since none interacted with me once they appeoached.

I even called him on discord that fbi might be looking for u because u blew around 20-30 atms

Edited by iMarcell
  • Popcorn 1

• Community Manager

Dexter planted C4 at: 21-05-2020 01:07:33

Cops came to you at: 21-05-2020 01:33:27

That's about 20 minute difference between Dexter last planting a C4 and the police coming to you. In fact, during the time cops arrived to the building, Dexter wasn't even in the area, he was farming.

Now, just because you thought Dizzy spectated you and discovered you meth cooking in that manner, is no reason for you to quit.

In fact, Dexter hasn't entered a property since: 21-05-2020 01:08:48

Whereas you claim, he "literally left hq few seconds before fbi approached"

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LocMax said:

Dexter planted C4 at: 21-05-2020 01:07:33

Cops came to you at: 21-05-2020 01:33:27

That's about 20 minute difference between Dexter last planting a C4 and the police coming to you. In fact, during the time cops arrived to the building, Dexter wasn't even in the area, he was farming.

Now, just because you thought Dizzy spectated you and discovered you meth cooking in that manner, is no reason for you to quit.

In fact, Dexter hasn't entered a property since: 21-05-2020 01:08:48

Whereas you claim, he "literally left hq few seconds before fbi approached"

Yeah, check how many c4s he planted before cops approach and he was coming back to hq to store marked money and load c4s

what made me confused is cops came they didnt approach me i was at door entrance and they went to the gate.

if it was for me why nine of them spoke with me a single word that we recieved a call and we are here to search your HQ?

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 3
  • Popcorn 2

• Community Manager

ok so let's go to the point and bypass the random excuses and arguments

do you agree to the fact of you quitting to avoid having the meth seized?

53 minutes ago, LocMax said:

ok so let's go to the point and bypass the random excuses and arguments

do you agree to the fact of you quitting to avoid having the meth seized?

I wasnt aware they were following me like I said since none interacted with me, I knew both ways if they were after me or not they gonna raid hq if they find Dexter's c4.

If they interacted with me I wouldnt leave obviously, I will die and lose half of them.

Im not a liar I had a ban five months ago and the truth was proven few minutes ago and it was expunged so my point is that I'm not lying to you right now.

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Popcorn 1

• Community Manager

And how the fuck does your 5-month old ban relates to this very situation???????????????? You should perhaps stop trying to bypass this request by teasing management in private chats.

1 hour ago, Leonardo said:

And how the fuck does your 5-month old ban relates to this very situation????????????????

My point is that Im not lying here.

And I want you to clarify this to me if I was standing for a minute and cops havent interact with me what prevents me from quitting?

Screenshot_20200521-121152_Discord.jpg

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

ok here's the facts:

1. you were making meth

2. cops received 911 call of meth cooking at rodeo

3. cops came on scene and called FBI

4. you exited the garage few seconds before FBI came

5. you stood outside watching us breach

6. you entered the building, loaded all the stored meth, and disconnected

so far your excuses have been:

1. you thought it was dexter

2. you were tired and it was 3 am

3. you thought dizzy abused spec

let's add to the matter your history of lying to us in previous cases from the lies about your brother and whatnot

the conclusion:

if you did not disconnect with bad intentions then you would not have bothered going back inside HQ after witnessing cops breach and would not have loaded all the stored meth and disconnected, you would have rather disconnected immediately while you were outside

now:

if you cannot be straight forward here then I'll go ahead and deny this request and we'll go back and fourth just like the time you were banned and claimed you had a brother and bla bla bla

• Popcorn 1

16 hours ago, LocMax said:

ok here's the facts:

1. you were making meth

2. cops received 911 call of meth cooking at rodeo

3. cops came on scene and called FBI

4. you exited the garage few seconds before FBI came

5. you stood outside watching us breach

6. you entered the building, loaded all the stored meth, and disconnected

so far your excuses have been:

1. you thought it was dexter

2. you were tired and it was 3 am

3. you thought dizzy abused spec

let's add to the matter your history of lying to us in previous cases from the lies about your brother and whatnot

the conclusion:

if you did not disconnect with bad intentions then you would not have bothered going back inside HQ after witnessing cops breach and would not have loaded all the stored meth and disconnected, you would have rather disconnected immediately while you were outside

now:

if you cannot be straight forward here then I'll go ahead and deny this request and we'll go back and fourth just like the time you were banned and claimed you had a brother and bla bla bla

U wanna re make the situation I will happily do it as I told you on discord.

First time getting breached since I started playing SAMP, I thought that they MUST approach me in order to breach, not directly to the gate, none have spoken to me when they stopped at the gate, and ye as I said I was afraid to lose my stuff thats why I took my stuff and left, but I thought they came for dexter and I didnt want to get involved in the breach I was scared for the items I had so I took them and left.

And I wanna clarify something, I didnt know that I was the target until Dizzy sent me a message on discord why did you leave in mid scene after few minutes of me logging out.

Edited by iMarcell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Community Manager

We have decided to keep you banned for at least one month. You can appeal your ban again in June 25.

The reasons that led us to take this decision are the following:

• Extensive punishment history - this is your 4th ban, plus a myriad of other types of punishments.
  • Two bans in short sequence [of weeks].
  • This is not the first time you attempt to lie to us.
  • Recurrent behaviour not suitable to the server.

We will remove 80% of your wealth [that includes accounting in your whole networth, you'll also have vehicles taken from you] regardless if you wish to be unbanned or not by appealing again in the set date.