Mikal_Thundercock banned by Some nobody (Dizzy?)

Mikal
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Mikal_Thundercock

• Which staff member banned you?
    Some nobody (Dizzy?)

• When did you get banned?
    04/20/20

• What is the ban reason?
    Using inappropriate signs on clithings while being warned not to, trolling

• Personal comment

@LocMax Please  can you review and confirm Dizzy's decision as he is clearly incapable of being fair and unbiased under the circumstances of my ban (given how he speaks to other community members).

Since you have seen me wearing this in-game and had no problem with it, it doesn't make sense that Dizzy is being so anal, especially when he has said worse things.

• Like 2

Hello, Mikal_Thundercock!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

• Community Owner
29 minutes ago, Mikal said:

That is not an argument which you may use considering how you speak to people with a different opinion.

Yes the symbol has a lot of different meanings. But lets not bullshit around and pretend you used it for an age old meaning. Obviously you used this to refer to the Nazi's with the intention to provoke people.

Seeing from the logs posted in the other unban request, you were given a fair chance to remove it. For more information I will refer you to the server rules, point 01. and 05.

1 minute ago, Mikro said:

That is not an argument which you may use considering how you speak to people with a different opinion.

Yes the symbol has a lot of different meanings. But lets not bullshit around and pretend you used it for an age old meaning. Obviously you used this to refer to the Nazi's with the intention to provoke people.

Seeing from the logs posted in the other unban request, you were given a fair chance to remove it. For more information I will refer you to the server rules, point 01. and 05.

Everything I say is with pure jest, as is the clothing I was wearing, you say I wore it to provoke people however every single person that has seen me wearing it has responded with "LOL" - To be offended by a swastika in 2020 given the state of the internet as a whole would be a bit over-dramatic, and that is how I view Dizzy's reaction, as I said, other people, other admins, managers, owners, have seen it, and nobody has any issue but Dizzy, why? - I won't let someone being anal get in the way of mine or anyone else's fun, as I said he's the only one who's objected to it, everyone else has found it funny, plus it's not like I walk round with it on all day trying to bait anyone (as I said nobody gets offended by it), just trying to create some humour whilst the server is quiet.

• Like 1

• Community Owner
1 hour ago, Mikal said:

as is the clothing I was wearing

Really realistic part I must say haha. No not, obviously. It is more like abusing the clothing system.

Don't pretend your intentions were something other than provoking lol. Nevertheless, read the rules I referred too once again. This is not necessarily even about the swastika, but more about you being a total ass once you don't like something.

Just now, Mikro said:

Really realistic part I must say haha. No not, obviously. It is more like abusing the clothing system.

Don't pretend your intentions were something other than provoking lol. Nevertheless, read the rules I referred too once again. This is not necessarily even about the swastika, but more about you being a total ass once you don't like something.

Never did I try to imply that it was realistic, because it isn't, it looks fucking stupid and that was my intention for the soul purpose of banter, just as every player apart from Dizzy took it.

My intentions were not provoking at all, how many times do I have to tell you that not one person has complained about it? Literally everyone has laughed, you say I was an ass because I didn't like "something", yes I will be an ass when an admin comes across as being on a powertrip to me, especially when management have seen that something and not found it inappropriate and then some admin comes along essentially threatening to ban me over that same thing, because bans really do not bother me, an admins really do not threaten me, I have other things to do in my spare time, Mudoo is just one other thing I could be doing should I feel like it.

As for you saying it isn't necessarily about the swastika, I see that it is because that's what I got banned for, and as for being banned for that, I refer to your quote that I quoted before your reply.

Dizzy should follow that, alot of Mudoo's players say and do alot worse, Dizzy himself is ok throwing nazi jokes around and saying "nigger" like it's nothing, so how can be judge me for my /clothing?

It's fucking hypocritical is what it is.

As for the rules - 01 - How have I broken this? If you're trying to say I disrespected Dizzy, that swings both ways, he disrespected me by impeding himself on my freedom in what I saw as a powertrip, and I responded.

- 05 - This is a pretty fucking dumb rule if you ask me, considering how often Mudoo's administration fucks up, I've only been here a couple weeks and the amount of shit I've seen is pathetic, saying that everybody makes mistakes doesn't even cut it, and also, considering that management had seen me in-game wearing the /clothing that I was and decided not to do anything or to tell me to remove it, is that not a decision which could be considered final? As I had said to Dizzy - No other part or member of administration/management had any issues with it.

• Like 1

• Community Owner
7 hours ago, Mikal said:

This is a pretty fucking dumb rule if you ask me

No it is not. As said, you cannot just start ignoring the administration when you don't like their judgement. For that it does not matter if the administration fucks up or not, that is something for afterwards. As long you cannot follow that very simple rule, we are getting nowhere here.

3 hours ago, Mikro said:

No it is not. As said, you cannot just start ignoring the administration when you don't like their judgement. For that it does not matter if the administration fucks up or not, that is something for afterwards. As long you cannot follow that very simple rule, we are getting nowhere here.

I was banned for the Swastika clothing, and taking into account what you said in another post:

11 hours ago, Mikal said:

"We are a community in the now and are not living based on meanings from lots of years ago. While it is good to remember the past, it does not mean we are living in the past." - Mikro 19/04/2020

There's no doubt in my mind that you feel it isn't an issue, I gather you yourself have seen me in-game with it whilst playing with other management the past few days and none of you saw fit to tell me off about it then, and as soon as I posted this quote you swiftly changed the reason of my ban to my attitude and 2 other rules, now all you want to hear from me is "Oh yes sir, very sorry sir I will follow rule number 5 sir" - Well apart from that you're not going to hear it, if an admin makes a dumb fucking decision, it shouldn't be final, it's a badly written rule and that's all I'm going to say about it.

I 100% agree with your quote, if the word "nigger" can be seen as banter, so can wearing some stupid looking /clothing, just as running around as a German shouting "heil Hitler" can.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1

• Community Owner
2 hours ago, Mikal said:

Well apart from that you're not going to hear it, if an admin makes a dumb fucking decision, it shouldn't be final

It is final ingame, period. You can contest it later. Otherwise everyone will just keep going on about something because they disagree.

It is very simple, yet you are too full of yourself to accept it. If you keep being a constant and complete asshole against administrators due to disagreement, there is no point in letting you back in game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mikro said:

It is final ingame, period. You can contest it later. Otherwise everyone will just keep going on about something because they disagree.

It is very simple, yet you are too full of yourself to accept it. If you keep being a constant and complete asshole against administrators due to disagreement, there is no point in letting you back in game.

image.png.237a508cb594cd0df4b08804f7347f0e.png

• Like 2
  • Popcorn 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2020 at 5:28 PM, Mikal said:

I've been waiting for you guys to reply.

Nazi shit aside, it's an unrealistic use of the attachment system. If you want to RP a Nazi go for it; by all means stroll around preaching white nationalism- so long as it is done in-character and in a realistic fashion.  The larger issue here is that you seem to be unable to communicate without being excessively arrogant and disrespectful. You think an admin made a bad decision? Being an asshole isn't going to solve the problem.

As Mikro said:

So the question is: If you were to be unbanned, would you be capable of behaving in a respectful manor?  Gonna need more than an :ok-pepe:. 

5 hours ago, Billy said:

Nazi shit aside, it's an unrealistic use of the attachment system. If you want to RP a Nazi go for it; by all means stroll around preaching white nationalism- so long as it is done in-character and in a realistic fashion.  The larger issue here is that you seem to be unable to communicate without being excessively arrogant and disrespectful. You think an admin made a bad decision? Being an asshole isn't going to solve the problem.

What do you expect, since I originally got unbanned I've been banned like 3 other times and all of those have been complete fucking bullshit, admins harassed me from day 1 because Matthew for some reason decided to tell them in discord not to mess with me and instead they took it as a challenge to fuck with me as much as possible, everytime I shot someone I got froze or teleported and hassled because "you're DMing" even after I just defended myself, you got admins like Eren who are SAPD using admin commands to find out my mask name whilst I'm on cop duty just so they can secure a cop ban against me, and then they cop ban me with some shitty meta gamed roleplay, what happens to him? Fuck all, do I get my copban revoked? Nope, then you're scratching your head asking why I'm being hostile to admins? What the fuck do you expect, you want me to kiss the asses of a bunch of powertrip retarded mother fucking cunts who's soul objective is to piss me off as much as possible? Nope.

I will show respect where respect is deserved, just because someone is an admin doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect, respect is something that is earned.

• Like 1

• Community Owner

As already stated, it is not only the respect. Whenever an admin tells you something, you are structurally opposing it. If when you get unbanned, you are just going to be an ass again and oppose everything you don't like just to make the job of the admins harder, there is no point in unbanning you.

There is definitely room for a discussion. But you are not going to endlessly keep this discussion with an admin going just because you don't agree. Neither are you going to do as you did in the situation surrounding this ban.

3 hours ago, Mikal said:

I will show respect where respect is deserved, just because someone is an admin doesn't mean they automatically deserve respect, respect is something that is earned.

No you will show respect regardless, not just when it is earned. Maybe when disrespect is "earned", you can show your disrespect, but that shall not be your default behaviour. You are turning the world upside down.

7 minutes ago, Mikro said:

As already stated, it is not only the respect. Whenever an admin tells you something, you are structurally opposing it. If when you get unbanned, you are just going to be an ass again and oppose everything you don't like just to make the job of the admins harder, there is no point in unbanning you.

I never did oppose everything, you seem to think the only times admins have confronted me is when I've been banned, I was probably getting frozen and hassled like 8 times a day, and so many of those times I was quite facilitating, hence the lack of punishments that are not bans.

11 minutes ago, Mikro said:

No you will show respect regardless, not just when it is earned. Maybe when disrespect is "earned", you can show your disrespect, but that shall not be your default behaviour. You are turning the world upside down.

Like I said, I act to the administration as I feel they have acted to me, that being making me a target of some campaign to get rid of me, evidenced by the now 4 bans, 3 of which were revoked shortly after and if you ask me I was not once found to be at fault, maybe if that other harassment had not happened (along with the constant spectating, freezing, teleporting, etc) I would not have been so quick to tell Dizzy to fuck off, for one I couldn't even understand why Dizzy just popped up and said "Remove it" - Like I've said before everyone else found it hilarious, management didn't have a problem with it when they (including yourself?) saw it, neo-nazi roleplay is not prohibited and Dizzy didn't bother saying that I had to remove it because it was unrealistic, instead it was because he found it inappropriate, knowing that neo-nazi roleplay isn't prohibited I could not understand why he would be nagging me over it unless he was so unhappy over the lack of realism, however this isn't a real life roleplay server either.

• Community Owner

Again, start understanding that the administrators decision is final. Even if the admin is "nagging" or annoying you. Don't "agree" and just do it again minutes later. There are other channels to oppose a decision. Once you clearly understand that, we can talk about the next step.

28 minutes ago, Mikro said:

Again, start understanding that the administrators decision is final. Even if the admin is "nagging" or annoying you. Don't "agree" and just do it again minutes later. There are other channels to oppose a decision. Once you clearly understand that, we can talk about the next step.

You know what Mikro, I don't give two fucking shits about SA:MP, it's such a fucking crap ass shit fucking server full of cry babies, the admin team is fucking shit, you got retards like Dizzy being promoted to manager because he's the only cunt sad enough to sit there all day waiting for new players to relog just so he can compare their serials from the logs, then when he catches one he thinks he's some fucking cyber genius, mother fucker everyone uses a serial changer these days, apart from me, go check if I ever used one retard, think's he's doing something special with his life, you got retards like fucking Eren who get frustrated and boil over IRL because some cunt on the internet challenged his police "authority", you got all those dumb ass mother fucking Gambino admins harassing people to protect their paki friends, all those fake ass balla gangs trying their best to take over GS9 then crying like bitches when they get wacked, you keep droning on and on and on trying your best to get me to submit, trying your best to get me to accept your shitty fucking terms or wanting me to apologise, well I won't accept shit, your retarded admins make it impossible to respect administration, but that's expected when you got cunts who can barely speak English who've been playing the server for 4 fucking months who are given admin rights (they paying for this shit?), the more you go on and on just makes me realise, do I really want to play on such a fucking cancerous shitty server? Hell fucking no, I got better things to do with my time.

Bitch, deny my ass, I'm out.

• Community Owner

Fucking hell lol. I only wanted you to confirm that you understand the few simple things I said, but apparently you think you are above everyone. Complaining about respect while constantly disrespecting everyone yourself. But whatever, have it your way.