[UNBAN 9SEPT2019] Damon_Gambino banned by Kacper_Williams

Damon
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Damon_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper_Williams

• When did you get banned?
    08/04/19

• What is the ban reason?
    aimbot

• Personal comment

it has been 8 days since my ban was placed.

i would like higher levels of the staff team to answer to my appeal please, i was not using any sort of aim assistance, i would really like to be unbanned.

you are welcome to force me on CAC, please unban me and let me play again, i have nothing to admit besides the fact that i did not use any sort of cheat or aim assist in Mudoo Roleplay.

please allow me to play again.

Edited by Derek

Hello, Damon_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Alright, there is no way in fuck i will ever be unbanned by saying that i didnt use cheats.

Here it is, what the staff team wants right, I used aimbot, I killed 5-6 andolinis, with aimbot, i lied about it so my reputation doesn't goto shit, and i dont know what else to say rather than i have been banned for about 9 days, and i would like to be forced on CAC and to be able to play on the server again, i apologize for all the commotion and it would mean alot if i could get unbanned, i apologize once again.

download.png

Lay down the personal grudges, I really do apologize for being a problem to the staff team, and ill lay off robbing / anything related to DM in the server, and keep to myself.

Please force me on CAC as I gave you what you wanted, thank you good sirs.

Edited by Damon

32 minutes ago, Mikro said:

Why don't I hear you about the other modifications you used? They clearly gave you advantages over other players.

I did use treeremover.cs thats all i used ever man.

I admitted to my past modifications, like treeremover.cs, flycar.cs, i dont see how i would lie about aimbot but if i didnt admit to it i would never be unbanned, thats kacpers words, that is why i said i used aimbot.

• Community Owner

You did not answer my question. My question was WHY you did not talk about those illegal modifications in your unban request. It looks like you are trying to hide those facts to make the situation look better.

Mikro, you do realize i dont have any aimbot installed into my computer right? i dont have any sort of aim assistance installed.

If you want my honesty, Kacper literally told me, "IF YOU DO NOT ADMIT THAT YOU USED THOSE MODIFICATIONS, YOU WILL REMAIN BANNED"

that is why i said i used aimbot, i just want to play again man, i dont even know what to do.

• Community Owner

Still not an answer to my question. Why did you try to hide in this unban request that you DID use illegal modifications? You do need to start taking some blame on yourself here. Otherwise we cannot proceed.

On 8/15/2019 at 10:31 AM, Damon said:

i hid it so my reputation doesn't go to shit

If you were concerned about it getting exposed to the public, why did you use this in the first place? We would realise you are using some sort of illegal modification sooner or later, and take action.

thank you so much for replying to my appeal, in reality, i never used any illegal moddifications, i was told to admit that i used it in order to get unbanned, if i didnt admit it, bruce, or kacper, are going to deny every single appeal i made. I used it because my shooting sucks, my fps is complete shit, and aimbot helped me alot, and now i realize im a idiot for using it, never again that i will repeat this mistake, i am sorry for wasting your time.

1 minute ago, Damon said:

in reality, i never used any illegal moddifications, i was told to admit that i used it in order to get unbanned

1 minute ago, Damon said:

I used it because my shooting sucks, my fps is complete shit, and aimbot helped me alot, and now i realize im a idiot for using it, never again that i will repeat this mistake, i am sorry for wasting your time.

Make up your mind.

i have honestly thought about my mistakes and im going to remove all modifications i have in my GTA folder, dont care what it is and if it effects my gameplay, but ill play with original gta, no more of that modification bullshit, i promise.

im sorry for being such a trouble, please give me a chance

We are finding it very hard to think about letting you play. We are not convinced at all on you and your future. You have already proven to us that youre just another cheater and nothing is changing our minds yet.

• Popcorn 2

26 minutes ago, Bruce said:

We are finding it very hard to think about letting you play. We are not convinced at all on you and your future. You have already proven to us that youre just another cheater and nothing is changing our minds yet.

I dont blame you Bruce, my past is fucking terrible, I used hacks, I broke a SHIT TON of rules, you guys have EVERY right to think that im going to repeat these mistakes and come back to this unban section and beg for an unban.

However, I can assure you that, If i ever cheat on your server again, you may RESET MY ACCOUNT completely, level 0, remove everything, if i ever cheat, you may forum ban me & discord ban me, and get rid of me from your community.

I can promise you that I will never install any cheats on my computer again and if i do, then you may do anything you want with my account, I will never cheat again, and never disappoint you, please give me a chance Bruce.

Yes I have been ignorant about the rules but im being very serious when i say i will not repeat this shitty ass mistake, and yes i have said this before too and disappointing the staff team over and over again, but like i said in my previous comment, you may reset my account if i choose to use cheats / hacks in the server again, im giving you my word that i will not do it, were humans, we have all shown constant ignorance at one point, i apologize for my mistakes, give me another chance please.

i will not disappoint you again.

I know you can't trust me but you can give me another chance and see that I've changed.

Edited by Damon

• Community Owner

All this bullshit from you about how you will change, how it will not happen again, how you will remove your cheats, how you did not do anything illegal and about why you would need your 3rd last chance.

Unban request before this:

On 7/24/2019 at 12:36 PM, Damon said:

And yes i agree to all the terms and i will remove treeRemover.

Unban request before that:

On 7/9/2019 at 10:46 AM, Damon said:

I just want to fix everything, give me one final chance man.

Do you really think there is a way we can trust you for even 1%?

11 minutes ago, Mikro said:

All this bullshit from you about how you will change, how it will not happen again, how you will remove your cheats, how you did not do anything illegal and about why you would need your 3rd last chance.

Unban request before this:

Unban request before that:

Do you really think there is a way we can trust you for even 1%?

Yeah, those are all my unban appeals of me literally saying i wont do it again, and then doing it, being ignorant as fuck which i regret honestly. I have been banned for a couple of weeks and i realized how retarded i was to even use aimbot which is the most obvious cheat ever. I even promised Jelly i wouldn't use cheats but i betrayed him too, and I feel bad dude.

Ofcourse there is no way of you trusting me at all because of how many times i screwed you over, but this time im literally offering a deletion of my account if i bullshit you one more time, and i wont even get the chance to bullshit you since ill be forced on CAC, despite CAC, ill play fairly and have fun with my friends, please give me the chance to do that, thats all im asking for, i really wont screw you over again.