MUDOOLYMPICS - 2019 EDITION

Leonardo

16 hours ago, Antonio said:

@Leonardo My team is "The Trollers" the man who made it was Cap_Wilson aka Cake_Chopper, he put me Bret Maverick and Shaun AKA Andeey Cake. 

Andeey won in the boxing event as 4th so he should get 1 point or 2? Plus he won the marathon as 5th place he must get other 1 point and I won as 1 st, give me 6 points?

plus the table of teams and scores, we have no points... The Trollers.

Check members, Andeey Cake = Shaun Sheep

Probably due to peoppe changing names 15 times a day xD

• Community Manager

Sorry for the delay in updating here, had a busy week. The scoreboard for last Sunday's Marathon is the following:

1st. Bret Maverick

2nd. Bruce McCane

3rd. Shane Williams

4th. Eduardo Santos

5th. Shaun Sheep

These are the updated scoreboards as of the last event's scoring:

Screenshot_50.png

Screenshot_51.png

The Triahtlon and the Paintball event will be delayed to next weekend as I won't be home this weekend. Have another week of preparation for the ending!

• Community Manager

With everyone's consent, i'll be forced to suspend this event till I find a weekend where I'm able to head it without prejudice to the partakers and i'm available aswell, as I am finding some trouble to have available weekends lately. Scoreboard and teams will remain the same, and an attempt to perform the last two events will be published in this thread and the responsability of acknowledging it to the respective team members.

This means, in practice, an undefinite delay till i'm able to host the last two (from this weekend onwards).

• 1 month later...
  • LocMax unpinned this topic
  • James locked this topic