Tommy_Andolini banned by Pepe_Santos

Solis
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tommy_Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    Pepe_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/02/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Keybinder

• Personal comment

sorry for what ive done hoping to get another chance. @Billy

Edited by iMarcell

Hello, Tommy_Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

2 minutes ago, iMarcell said:

I've 0 brothers I banevaded cuz I was bored, are we cool? I just want unban.

Well now why would you lie about it for a month? On top of that, what is the purpose of multi-accounting with two separate accounts? 

4 minutes ago, Billy said:

Well now why would you lie about it for a month? On top of that, what is the purpose of multi-accounting with two separate accounts? 

idk tbh I did it for fun nothing else.

• Community Owner

Look, blame yourself for pushing the decision further away. It clearly says you cannot message (this also includes @'ing) the Staff regarding your appeal. I'll lock your appeal. BE PATIENT.

• Dylan locked this topic

Any further attempts to give yourself an unfair advantage with modifications, scripts, etc, will result in a permanent ban. Hopefully the past few months have given you time to understand that; else-wise you'll be right back to making topics on this board. 

Wealth reduced by 50%, unbanned.