[UNBAN 25th July with 40% cut] Bobby_Gambino banned by I don't know the name.

Gucci_.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Bobby_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    I don't know the name.

• When did you get banned?
    07/07/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Temp ban evading.

• Personal comment

Hello respected admin,On 7/7/2019 was my temp. unban date but when i logged into it i was not unban. So i logged into the server from new account named Paulski Enzo to ask admin ''why am not unban''. While i was playing with Paulski's account suddenly Keith pm'ed me that ''Hello Bobby'' and he told me to ''log off'' I really apreciate that and after i was trying to raise a question to keith that why i wasn't get unban even today was my unban date and suddenly he benned me,Now explain me why i am Perm. ban even i logged on the correct date even!?

I hope i'll get the reply as soon as posible.

Edited by Kacper

Hello, Bobby_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

@Bruce And one more thing i got 0 percent intention towards ban evading! i just played 10 or 15 minutes in the found of admin to solve my query and give me answer but what did i get is the fucking perm. banned instead of the perfect answer!

11 minutes ago, Gucci_. said:

@Bruce And one more thing i got 0 percent intention towards ban evading! i just played 10 or 15 minutes in the found of admin to solve my query and give me answer but what did i get is the fucking perm. banned instead of the perfect answer!

Bullshit again, your new account is already level 4 which means you've played for hours, i'm pretty sure you've seen an admin at that time. Now, answer the question without lying so we process, why did you decide to banevade a tempban?

@AndersCM Well go and watch some logs and check how much did i played on 7/7/2019,and if you are telling that it's 4th level,then the answer is yes i had played from this account before.

Edited by Gucci_.
Want to resolve some mistakes

@Bruce Man as you are kind then the answer should be kind so,

You should back me into a server, as it's my hobby to learn the leason from the thing i spent on.And this time i am 50percent right and 50percent wrong so i'll take a leason from this too ''even your temp. ban is going to end but unless if you are not unbanned  you are not allowed to enter in the server because it includes or count as Ban Evading''

• Community Manager

That is your third valid ban in less than two months, what would make me think you're not gonna break the rules again?

Also, regardless of the deadline given for this unban you're losing 40% of your wealth, as you've been lucky you were unbanned for the server's birthday

@AndersCM I am sorry man let me reply his question. @LeonardoYou should back me into a server, as it's my hobby to learn the leason from the thing i spent on.And this time i am 50percent right and 50percent wrong so i'll take a leason from this too ''even your temp. ban is going to end but unless if you are not unbanned  you are not allowed to enter in the server because it includes or count as Ban evading. And @Leonardo I am really sorry for the rule breaking.