Tommy_Andolini banned by Pepe_Santos

Solis
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Tommy_Andolini

• Which staff member banned you?
    Pepe_Santos

• When did you get banned?
    06/02/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Keybinder

• Personal comment

Well, it started with keybinder and I admit I used, then accusing me having no brother then I agreed having no brother to get unban cuz arguing wont lead us anywhere, then banevading and I admit I did, now aim assistance can you prove it? force me to CAC and I'll keep recording, records of me playing on my bro's account are on youtube you say I'm suspicious now I'm forced to CAC anything else needed? @Dylan@Leonardo@LocMax

•  

Edited by iMarcell

Hello, Tommy_Andolini!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

what is wrong with you for real, one day you say you don't want to play here and ask us to delete your account and in the next 12 hours you submit an unban request

like what the fuck bitch u mental

• Popcorn 3

39 minutes ago, Derek said:

what is wrong with you for real, one day you say you don't want to play here and ask us to delete your account and in the next 12 hours you submit an unban request

like what the fuck bitch u mental

^

You guys gave every banned player a chance in a few days after his ban, when it came to me I spent 28 days, people advertised their own server instead I advertised your server and they got unbanned in few days and here I am still here thats what I'm sick of. @Derek @Dylan

Are you really trying to justify your actions by saying that you have been banned for 28 days? It's not OUR fault it's YOURS, we gave you a date, all you had to do is wait, you decided to banevade. It's your fault, we never asked for advertisement nor for anything of you, and if you think it gives you any privileges it doesn't, you have been sitting banned because of you and your constant lies, it took you this long to come with the truth.

So I suggest you sit and wait for a conclusion instead of spamming here or in any of our PMs. That is if you wish to be unbanned.

1 minute ago, Devitt said:

Are you really trying to justify your actions by saying that you have been banned for 28 days? It's not OUR fault it's YOURS, we gave you a date, all you had to do is wait, you decided to banevade. It's your fault, we never asked for advertisement nor for anything of you, and if you think it gives you any privileges it doesn't, you have been sitting banned because of you and your constant lies, it took you this long to come with the truth.

So I suggest you sit and wait for a conclusion instead of spamming here or in any of our PMs. That is if you wish to be unbanned.

All I asked is to get unbanned, I banevaded and used keybinder yes, if you think for a second I used something here I am playing by CAC

1 hour ago, Billy said:

How many brothers do you have?

We spoke on discord about that why u wasting time and extending my ban as much as u can ?

Edited by iMarcell

3 hours ago, iMarcell said:

1 and a sister which doesnt play samp at all.

Appeal denied, you may re-appeal on July 21st. If you post an appeal before then you will be forum muted and your appeal will be ignored.

• Like 1
  • Popcorn 1