Bobby_Gambino banned by Weston_Lockeheed

Gucci_.
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Bobby_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Weston_Lockeheed

• When did you get banned?
    06/04/19

• What is the ban reason?
    /quing to void arrest

• Personal comment

Hello,I use /q because i saw some messages from megaphone on my chat but i didn't see cops at that time.So i  relog....Once i can't connect like this twice and thrice! due to my net problems,as you can see my pings too like:200pings and sometimes 300ping!... So please give me a chance to play.I didn't use /q in the scared that cops will arrest me! It happnes like 100times to me and Jail is like my second house.So please unban me asap!

Hello, Bobby_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Lets cut through the Internet BS and let's get to the part where you are actually going to be honest with me

a few facts that are to be established first

1. You have a history of quitting to avoid RP I have seen multiple reports myself 

2. you could have used /b to inform us of your internet problems we would have waited for even a discord message 

3. we never used /b1 or the megaphone upon landing the logs prove that. that just shows me you quitted to avoid arrest, to begin with 

''i saw some messages from a megaphone on my chat but i didn't see cops at that time. So i  relog....'' how can you see megaphone messages when they were never used by us?

just be honest with me then maybe I'll consider unbanning you

then why did you lie about it in the first place?

Considering this is your 2nd full ban Write me 300 words as to why i should consider unbanning you and what will you change in your behavior

Edited by Weston

First of all i am sorry i can't reply you cuz' i was busy, At first i lied cuz' i think that can save me from ban but when you talk you talk bout' that we never use /b1 and etc so at that time i thought that this is the time i would say true or i will get perm ban,so i told you the truth.And secondly you are asking why should you unban me?....Because i was not aware of that things,If i saw cops coming closer to me i use /q but now i am taking a lesson of not /qing for voiding the arrest or any rp scene.

I promise i will bring changes in my character and would not regret you next time.And one more thing, If this kind of things happned to me i always take leason of it instead of ignoring it.And i am extremly sorry for /qing to void arrest and lied you, please forgive me.And i hope you will me a chance :)

• Community Manager

Acts 3:19

Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord.

The Almighty and Merciful Chip has decided to give you another chance, as closer his birthday is. Do not throw it away!