[REVIEW 28TH JUNE] Thomas_Hewitt banned by Winston

Dinghy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Thomas_Hewitt

• Which staff member banned you?
    Winston

• When did you get banned?
    05/26/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Cancerous RolePlay

• Personal comment

Wtf?

I'm sorry Man wtf?

He pull over me ...

[23:18:06] Winston Brooks o<: This is the POLICE DEPARTMENT - PULL OVER to the SIDE of the ROAD!
    [23:18:16] Thomas Hewitt shouts: Fuck offf!
    [23:18:24] Winston Brooks shouts: WTFare u doing!
    [23:18:25] * Thomas Hewitt takes out his gun.
    [23:18:45] (( Winston_Brooks: nice dm ))
    [23:18:46] Omar Dilgado says [Irish accent]: This fucking guy

Edited by CraZe

Hello, Thomas_Hewitt!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

You can NOT kill someone just because he pulled you over. The roleplay and the reason were both poor. If someone pulls you over, you either pull over and comply or evade. 

Answer these questions:

1. What will you do differently if you get unbanned?

2. Write down atleast 10 reasons when you are allowed to kill someone.

3. Explain in your own words what is roleplay. 

1. What will you do differently if you get unbanned?

I'll roleplay next time 100/100 ofc  trust me i didn't know this rule really I'll learn by mistakes sir.

2. Write down atleast 10 reasons when you are allowed to kill someone.

10 reason when somebody is threating you.

9 for self defense.

8 if you're paid to kill someone rply.

7 And when your life is in danger from some people following you constantly everyday.

6 Pull over him With Correct rp When he runs with his gun you can shoot at his car to kill him.

5. reason when somebody chasing you.

4.Attacking someone only because one of his/her group members attacked you.

3 Killing someone when he killed your friend to help him.

2Killing someone  because he robbed you or your house or you car With RP.

1 Killing someone when he rammed your car and abuse you and he pulled over his gun and say to you Handsup OFc i'll kill him.

3. Explain in your own words what is roleplay. 

Ok, Well RP = Roleplay, And a RP server, everyone should play same in real life, dealing, working etc... So everyone should rp something and never refuse rp, and rp roleplaying by using some rp cmds, like /(l)ocal and that chat used in roleplay situations and only the player/group who is/are near to you can see the chat only, and killing player for no valid rp reason is not allowed unless rping something. and car jack without reason is not allowed too and etc... and other roleplay cmds like acting something /me laughs (just an exempel) and /(s)hout to rp screaming. and /em i think out of character. and many rp things. ROleplay Is also represented somethings like irl, buying vehicle, dealing, working jobs, kidnapping, crafting... 

Hope this enough and good. And Thanks but trust me, those are my own words. 

• OUSSEMA locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Genesis 50:17

‘You are to say to Joseph, “I beg you, please forgive the transgression of your brothers and their sin, for they did you wrong.”’ Now, please forgive the transgression of the servants of the God of your father.” And Joseph wept when they spoke to him.

Holy Chip's feeling merciful as his birthday approaches! Therefore, you're unbanned and eligible to play again. Use your mercy wisely.