Jesse_Gambino banned by Derek Carter

Volume
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Jesse_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    Derek Carter

• When did you get banned?
    05/26/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Aimbot

• Personal comment

Do I look fucking dumb to use aimbot while using cac? 
    Also, I can provide you some of my older gameplay and yet I can record if anyone of you want. 
    The full SA directory: 
    https://imgur.com/a/IGiogA9

Also, those everything that you think I admitted was a fucking troll. Why would I talk like ser, really ? At least, I won't use those kinda words in serious stuffs. If I really had aimbot, I would have removed the fucking aimbot and rejoin the game rather than joining back without doing nothing.  
    And I am not sure what actually detected me for aimbot. 

Edited by Volume
  • Like 4
  • Popcorn 2

Hello, Jesse_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Why do you think that I would use aimbot while being on cac? 

I was forced for cac like 4-5 days earlier and I've almost removed things like fps unlock, crashes and so. I haven't been caught in between those 3 days and automatically, idk tbh why it detected me for an aimbot that day. 

Not sure why do you think that a script is bug free(I am not much known about it), yet its a script and do have possibility of some kind of bugs. 

Also, I've provided you my gta sa folder with all of the modifications date which kinda proves me innocent. Plus, I ain't that dumb to install any kind of hacks while using cac. Also, I am ready to explain you each and every files on my gta folder. 

Yet I am ready to show you my gameplay footage. 

Edited by Volume
  • Like 2

Hello.

Our anti cheat detected you using an aimbot, therefore we decided to confront you. Upon doing that, we told you to remove the hacks, you agreed and admitted to the usage of aimbot. You disconnected and went to remove the aimbot. And now here you are refusing that you do not use anything, what changed?

Your GTA SA folder shows that the cleo folder was modified right after the ban was given. Which means you removed the aimbot.

You have two choices:-

1, Come clean, wait for some time and get unbanned.

2, Keep refusing, sit here forever and don't get unbanned.

Choice is yours.

The cleo folder was modified in 25th of May on 8:44 AM.

Whereas, the incident happened on 26th of May close to 9PM.(GMT +5:45)

So, how tf can you say that I've removed the file right after the ban was issued?
You'd better check the exact time when Derek had banned me and it nearly took me a min to ss it and upload it.

I took the screenshot right after quitting the game when Derek banned me. 

Also, I really was trolling around. When matt said me to relog and come clean, I should have removed aimbot and rejoined but I made no changes to my gta sa folder as you could see that in the screenshot. 

Edited by Volume

I can't explain that since I am not known on how it works. You talked about the gta sa folder recently. Now, you're into another thing. That's my whole gta sa folder, I am not sure which file is advantageous and detected me for an aimbot. Yet, I can explain you the each files on my gta folder. As I mentioned already, the ss was taken right after I got banned. So, the SS already proves me innocent. You'd better find the reason that why CAC has detected me for an aimbot while having a clean GTA SA. 
Edit: I use AHK which uses samp api. I am ready to send you the files if you want it but I don't remember if I opened it or not that time. 

Edited by Volume

The GTA SA folder proves nothing at all so stop continuously bringing it up. 

We didn't ban you for having modified cleo folder, did we? 

Every detection of hacks we had with SAMPCAC has always been true, theres no way it was false or broken. 

Fucking around while manager asks you serious things is not good. I don't believe that shit eitherway.

Now come out clean and we will proceed after. Or stay banned forever.

Its like you're threatening me to admit it or else to stay banned. 
Derek banned me since cac detected me for an aimbot but you mentioned that I modified my cleo folder and when the screenshot and date of modification proved it wrong, now you moved to a fucking thing which I couldn't explain about and not known about it. How can you fucking ask me to explain the things a normal samp player isn't known about?  
Probably SAMP CAC was released earlier but wasn't familiar with many players in sa and how tf would I explain that how it detected me for an aimbot? 
How the sa folder proves nothing? It clearly shows that my gta sa folder is clean. I even haven't modified it after the ban. It literally proves me innocent. 
Actually, you only got a SAMP CAC which detected me for an aimbot but not a video or something which clearly shows that I used aimbot. Maybe, sampcac got a perfect accuracy but its still a script, there's possibility of a bug or so. 
And I apologize for trolling with a manager since I wasn't sure if he really was serious. Otherwise, I wouldn't have re-logged and would have talked ig to solve this. 
I just went through the changelog of samp cac. In its update of  02/18/2018 i.e v0.08.2 , the developer states that " * Aimbot (3) won't cause false positives anymore " means that it got a bug and showed a false positive. And probably the number shows the number 3  script for detection of aimbot. 
In its update of 08/18/2018 i,e 0.10.0 version, the developer states that, " 

new detection have been added :
* aimbot (#5 and #6) " 
So literally its a new script and it does have the possibility of  bugs to make a false positive detection as of the v0.08.2. However, I can't guarantee that it's a bugged script yet we can't even say that its bug free. 

Edited by Volume
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 3

A player can have more than one GTA SA folder, I myself have 3 of them. We are not falling for your GTA SA CLEAN FOLDER bullshit by the way, we never did. So stop bringing it up in each fucking post.

Every CAC aimbot detection we had so far was accurate. It isn't false, it isn't bugged. We spent at least 5 hours testing it, no issues were found.  CAC detecting aimbot is enough for us to proceed with a ban.

This will be denied if you refuse to using aimbot.

New types of cheats are being created (unfortunately) very rapidly, our anti-cheat system is extremely accurate but it might be a little bit off. You must be using some external modifications for your game, otherwise, the system would not flag you as a cheater. Please list all of the types of modifications you have installed and state whether they are from a reliable (popular) source or not. No need to mention the exact name of the sources here, if needed you might be requested to privately message a member of the staff team to provide the name, though.

As per external, I use a AHK which I use to keybind some of the roleplay or any form of text. I use SAMP API with that since it extends the feature of AHK for samp. 
I do believe that AHK is one of the most popular binder and is a trusted source. I can't guarantee you that SAMP API even is a trusted source, since I found it on GitHub. 
And the next thing I use is a Street Hud Modification which is a .exe file and contains other .dll files. I found it on another roleplay server's forum and I do believe that it's a trusted source since everything posted on their modifications board is passed from a staff.  

Would you like me to send me my gta folder? 

I will send it to you, you'd rather check it yourself. Just login with my gta folder and mind checking if that triggers something? 

Because I don't find myself to have any kind of external modification nor any kind of hacks. 

I am quite sure that it gonna trigger me for an aimbot. I will send you my exact gta sa folder, exactly as shown in the screenshots above. 

If you feel quite lazy to download 4-5GB gta sa, give me a unban for a short period of time and we'll check if I get detected for aimbot when joining the gam. 
I will record from startup. I meant I'll show you the gta folder that I opened, how I get into the server and all. If that really triggered me for an aimbot, I should definitely have something illegal  in my gta folder which I am not known about. 

It would be my last try to prove my innocence, I won't come up with something else if this thing proves me wrong. 
If you ain't ok with this, I admit that I used aimbot. 

Edited by Volume