[Government] --- Problems centre

Y9bcDHs.pngSkY5yT8.png 

Y9bcDHs.png

Facing problems like economy, increase or decrease of tax,  or anything else [Related to IC].

Follow the above format and post it.

Do note:-

Governor Secretaries will reply to your problems, every single problem can't be reached to Governor unless it's a serious matter.

Secretaries

Misuse of the format may surround you with problems, Be careful!

Format to submit the report,

Your in-game name:-

Old name:-

phone number:-

Comment:-

26 minutes ago, KazutoIX said:

Your in-game name: Riku_Shikai 

Old name:- Riku_Williams 

phone number:- 4776

Comment:- the current level of tax has caused many financial issues for many people can you fix this?

Thank you for your reply Mr/Mrs.Riku Shikai,

Can you state the issues which you think it's because of the current level of the taxes.

Your suggestions important too and we will look for it.

16 hours ago, KazutoIX said:

Due to the rate of tax people who own lower cost housing are having to pay thousands just for owning a tiny property and it has resulted in many financial issues for some given. A few families are struggling to feed their families just because they have to fork out a fortune for the current tax rate

That's impossible, I didn't get a notify of an increasing in taxes. for the: "people who own lower cost houseing" & a total wealth  lower than 200,000$(this amount is not sticked yet and would be changed soon), we will discuss the situation of the high taxes for them, thanks for your comment.

Edited by Ashley_Fisher

On 5/6/2019 at 9:49 PM, Smith said:

i lost my virginity, can u help me?

Support this suggestion and pray in a Church.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:47 PM, Stock_Lee said:

Am Lost My Cat . U help me ?

Similar to the virginity of Smith, it is gone. However, try to locate your pussy with the assist of local volunteer groups at your location of residence.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:11 PM, Vendrell. said:

a shit skin running the state is the biggest problem of all when you gonna hop on your flying carpet and fuck off

Did your mommy instructed you to get on a flying carpet and fuck off during her pregnancy too? Vote someone of your choice to the power next time.

Edited by Argon
  • Like 2