Faiz Lamba banned by I dont know

Stizzy
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Faiz Lamba

• Which staff member banned you?
    I dont know

• When did you get banned?
    05/31/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Idk

• Personal comment

Hello. 

I want to know why I got banned. I was playing a event with Denzel and other guys. I was searching him for money.

I think Kasper banned me because he was on admin duty.If was Kasper, man you was looking at me or idk. You maybe spectated me.

As you can see I searched every single corner and shit. I don't see a reason to be banned. 

I see my chat log, yes Kasper banned me.

I don't know for proofs i will record next time lol

Edited by CraZe

Hello, Faiz Lamba!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

15 hours ago, Kacper said:

no need to record when i have everything recorded

your nametag cheats are obvious

toooo obvious 

Hello, Kasper. Nametag cheats? What do you mean? I was searching over 5 minutes and market and etc. You can't tell me I'm hacking. Is there a way to prove that?

I was playing in this server over 6 hours per day and I wasn't even doing that (i talk for hacking).

I'm legit, tell me a way to prove that!

25 minutes ago, Kacper said:

Do you think I'm stupid or what? 

You were blatantly using your nametag cheat, and not even trying to hide it. 

I said give me something to proof I'm not using this shits.

31 minutes ago, Kacper said:

i won't use hacks in server playing like 6 hours a day

tf

you know I'm not a hacker

this is my first time getting banned from ANY server for this reason

I didn't even think I find them

I was thinking this is a rock

On 5/4/2019 at 2:29 PM, Kacper said:

Fuck that, fuck everything.

Yes I was using Nametag hack...

I was using it because everyone was joking because I was poor and I was trying to get in cops...

I'm so sorry and It wont happen ever again.

This is my first time using nametag hack... i don't know even how to stop it....

Please, please, pleasePlease, please, pleasePlease, please, pleasePlease, please, pleasePlease, please, pleasePlease, please, please give me a chance.... please..... i was freaking playing 6 hours per day in this server to get some money as police and helping the law... 

It's my second ban and I PROMISE! I wont ever ever ever ever do this shit again. Even if someone is joking with me for that.

I'm not that type of person to go and try his luck to evade... Just get this.

I PROMISE! I won't do that again!

Please give me a chance!

Edited by Nikito
adding something

good now for lying you face another consequence

i want you to write me in 500 words on;

why its unfair to cheat

why did you use the hack in the first place?

why should i unban you?

what makes you want to come back to mudoo rpg and what is your purpose? 

18 minutes ago, Kacper said:

good now for lying you face another consequence

i want you to write me in 500 words on;

why its unfair to cheat

why did you use the hack in the first place?

why should i unban you?

what makes you want to come back to mudoo rpg and what is your purpose? 

1. It is not fair to use such things in the order of hacks, etc. because it is not fair to the players. I like the player will immediately make a record and let it go at the forum. It is not fair because this is not achieved anything. I do not think that you wanted some money, etc. You have to make such a person. Not a good thing and will do it again!

2. I used a hack because all mocked how I'm a cop just to earn money without the help of the law. On the contrary - the opposite is. I gave people money so many people do not even kept for me. When I most needed money nobody wanted to help me. Even my best friend on this server. I hope in this case to understand me.

3. I want to go back to the server where I belong. That was my second server ever that is. I played for six hours a day in order to be able to help and have fun. I do not think such a thing could make me part with the server. I sincerely apologize and will no longer be repeated. Such children act does not forgive easily. I was a creator of the  a server and know what is a person to think about such things. I want to go back because I like the server. This will never be repeated!
4. I want to go back to that server because I like to help others so have fun with weed fields removing, etc. Server for me is interesting and makes sense of it. Here one can put in place of the person when in real life. This is the place that makes me happy. Here I feel needed here want to play. I do not know what else makes me come back.

I don't really know what I tried to type. I'm just so bored right now. 

I don't really think you mean 500 words for every single question, but this is the thing i maded.

Please, give me a chance to get back in Mudoo again...

Edited by Nikito
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kacper said:

359, try again. 

Here i will put some words...

legit i asked my father for some ideas and he said "go away"...

LET THE TYPERACE FROM PHONE START NOW!

I really like the server and this is my way to fill up my time.

I love to play legit like a every single person in the server i think.

Even if i dont have time to waste i play here.

Legit i was learning police codes in my school to come here and play like a god xd.

I play here because the staff is good and they are doing their job.

I was trying to support and help and save the Governor from killing and raping. I was helping every people with money even if i dont know him.

This is my home, this is my place, this is my server, this i call samp, this is the server i call good staff, this is the server i like. I did not preffer any other server. This server is not like the othet ones. In this server you can practise yourself if youre in real life. This is the server where you can have help from everyone. This is the fun server when you can be police and stop weed fields, heroin makers and etc. This is the place from where you can have experience even in real life.

Tell me if you need more lol... My brain is dead by the way.

Please give me a chance!

Best regards, Faiz.

23 minutes ago, Kacper said:

359, try again. 

`I am sorry kacper, lol I didn't counted any words, I just wrote what came in my mind and I am really sorry, 
Now listen, I will never use any hacks or stuff which gives advantage over others, I swear i won't use anything,
Just trust me, now I will prove to be a good player in Mudoo, You will see my examples and I am ready to apologise.... I am sorry.
That's all I wrote and now my mind is like dead.... I am losing my fun without mudoo just please be kind with me as it's my first time and I am sorry I lied in first place....
Just give me another chance to enter in the state of Mudoo, my friends are waiting for me....please be kind with me please please please

• Kacper locked this topic
  • Jelly changed the title to Faiz Lamba banned by I dont know