Dr.Brain banned by Kacper

Dr.Brain
Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dr.Brain

• Which staff member banned you?
    Kacper

• When did you get banned?
    04/28/19

• What is the ban reason?
    Many reasons 😁

• Personal comment

I am sorry. I should have complied with them. And another thing is don't make this ban APPEAL as counted....

ok?

After unbanning forget 1 thing which is,

*Dr.Brain have 0 Ban Punishments.

Because I was about to apply for Helper and if you don't do this then I would have to wait for many weeks.

So please, as it's my foremost Punished,

Thank you.

IC message by Governor:-

@Denzel Better luck next time!

@kacper Better luck next time!

I want to become FBI and HELPER and no more wishes.

thank you.

• Popcorn 2

Hello, Dr.Brain!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.

Sir its my first time so please forgive me.I am really sorry.

As forgiveness is divine,I am really sorry.

I will never break rules again Specially /q....

Please sir, I am really sorry.

I am ashamed on what I have just done.I am really sorry.

I am really sorry.

1 Day is like a whole month... Please.I am really sorry.

I am really sorry. Please unban me.... Please

When will I get UNBANNED?
1 day of banned is looking like a month

Please unban me fast please please, I won't abuse the script... Neither /q.... Neither everything, now I will sit on my chair and do nothing... Please unban me

Edited by Dr.Brain

Sir, yes I agree I was spamming all discords about this but then Helper Rodrigo told me this "and don't talk about ur ban application here", here means in Discord,

and then I removed many of my messages.

Sir, Sorry I won't say anything like that again. Just give me a chance.

Just please, show mercy on me,

Please

• Popcorn 1

I have been hearing multiple complains about you being incapable to roleplay and that you have been trolling around during different events/scenarios.

If we get to unban you, what will we see from you?

Also, with your own words do tell us what is roleplay. At least 6 sentences. Do not copy stuff from elsewhere.

• Like 1

Roleplay in my opinion it is to role character i'm using as it should be, morally and physically not just alot of Professional /me sentences but also quality of the roleplaying the character, yes I know you said I was trolling around during different events but expect from me different way of roleplay, different character, different reactions, i'm going to change to better than that useless character In game and in real life. In the last I would want you to say, Sorry. Sorry to whole community. I really did bad, first didn't listened to anyone, then abused my commands and then later on I kept /quiting to interrupt the role play. I am really Sorry. I am giving you my words, 

You will never see me again breaking anykind of server rule and my big problem is of talking too much so from now I will avoid it too.

Thank you.

Edited by Dr.Brain

• Community Manager

considering this is your first ban and your punishment history is minimal, you'll get unbanned. 

1. do not abuse /gov - if you're muted, you're not allowed to publicly send messages through any means.
  2. do not quit in roleplay - if you're being kidnapped, or robbed, or interrogated by police, or arrested, you are not allowed to quit.
  3. do not mix out of roleplay and roleplay information. it's poor roleplay and it's punishable.

you have 1 ban on record now, so next ban will be a wealth cut, and I recommend you to act sane and reasonable from now on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Popcorn 1