[Not banned] Dominico_Gambino banned by LocMax

Only staff members and topic author can reply to this topic.

• What is your in-game name?
    Dominico_Gambino

• Which staff member banned you?
    LocMax

• When did you get banned?
    03/17/2024

• What is the ban reason?
    Ambulance Ramming Over Randi People

• Personal comment

Dear Sir, I am writing this message with a heavy heart, hoping to convey the depth of my remorse for my past behavior on your server. Looking back, I realize how inappropriate and hurtful my actions were to you and other users. It pains me to think that my actions may have contributed to the loss of fun jobs on your server in the future. I know how much effort and dedication you have put into creating a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone, and I am truly sorry for any damage that I may have caused. I also understand that people come to your server not only for entertainment, but also to find solace and comfort. It breaks my heart to think that my behavior may have deprived someone of the support and care they were seeking. Please forgive me for any mistakes I may have made. I can only imagine how frustrating and stressful it must be to deal with users who break the rules for their own fun. I promise to do better in the future and to be a responsible and respectful member of your community. Thank you so much for accepting my apology and giving me a chance to re-enter the game. I am grateful for your compassion and understanding, and I will work hard to earn your trust again. Sincerely, Dominico Gambino

Edited by Dominic_Cotter

Hello, Dominico_Gambino!

Thank you for submitting an unban request, our staff members will review it shortly. Until then, follow some of these instructions:

1. Do not message staff members to review your unban request, it will result in extension of its reviewal time.
  2. Be honest and do not attempt to lie to us. We will deny your request upon discovering lies.
  3. Getting banned multiple times is a serious concern and should not happen at all. With every ban your chances of unban are reduced.

In the meantime, do not attempt to ban evade. That will directly lead to denial of your request.